RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Some important NEWS about the PC Engine!

Started by Tatsujin, 05/24/2009, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/28/2014, 05:32 AMWhat?
If that was meant for me, I tried to fit in.... I'm sorry.  ](*,)
IMG

zamou

I think it's where you tried to "fit it in".

Psycho Punch

I had to check that name out on google and... are you a fan of Van Damme by any chance?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

lol..who else hadn't to check that name on google.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

HailingTheThings

How does anyone on here not know who Ariana Grande is? I mean her first single off her critically acclaimed debut album entitled "Yours Truly" was called "There's A PC Engine In My Butt." No. 1 on the Billboard top 200 chart for a record breaking [FIVE THOUSAND] weeks. I mean, come on, really? :3
IMG

Vecanti

@HailingTheThings

If you were to hang up a kick boxing bag what location would be your top choice?

1. Carport
2. Florida
3. A Carport in Florida

esteban

Quote from: Vecanti on 03/01/2014, 02:57 AM@HailingTheThings

If you were to hang up a kick boxing bag what location would be your top choice?

1. Carport
2. Florida
3. A Carport in Florida
BEST POST I'VE READ TODAY.  :pcgs:

Vecanti, you gotta speak up more.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/28/2014, 10:36 PMI had to check that name out on google and... are you a fan of Van Damme by any chance?
Yes, Van Damme it, yes! lol *does splits while listening to the SFII Guile theme*
IMG

HailingTheThings

1. Carport
2. Florida
3. A Carport in Florida
Ummm.... 3. 3. because I want all the little lizards to crowd around me and watch in excitement as I try way too hard to look awesome while kicking a bag that I hardly know. A bag I hadn't the chance to attempt to hardly know. Life...
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/06/2014, 10:31 AMNot a meme pic, but I felt it belongs here.
My new NintendoAge signature.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/01/2014, 05:16 PM

1. Carport
2. Florida
3. A Carport in Florida
Ummm.... 3. 3. because I want all the little lizards to crowd around me and watch in excitement as I try way too hard to look awesome while kicking a bag that I hardly know. A bag I hadn't the chance to attempt to hardly know. Life...
Example of a good user who stood firm. I approve of the baptism of fire done to newer members! It separates the wheat from the chaff or something to that effect.

(I'm sure everyone is embarrassed from picking on Hailing. Sorry! We love you Hailing! :3)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/21/2014, 08:42 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/01/2014, 05:16 PM

1. Carport
2. Florida
3. A Carport in Florida
Example of a good user who stood firm. I approve of the baptism of fire done to newer members! It separates the wheat from the chaff or something to that effect.

(I'm sure everyone is embarrassed from picking on Hailing. Sorry! We love you Hailing! :3)
The Mission of Hail the Having Fun Guy:

As for me, I baptize you with tits for indulgence, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His pants; He will baptize you with the Party Spirit and sex.

His winnowing pork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable desire for all things."

Oops, I was supposed to reply, what am I doing? What did I just say? I'm confused.

I'm sure no one is embarrassed for picking on me, I'm a weirdie, always have been, always will be. I greatly appreciate your kind words, though, you've touched my heart of hearts. That is, the tiny heart placed inside the much larger heart inside my chesty.

*blushes*

...now where was I? Oh, yes..

Hail 3:16: For Hail so loved the world that he gave his one and only testicle, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Jayeth to the Kayeth, ell oh elleth even. He then said, "When you die you just rot, well maybe, who knows, k byeeee!"

IMG
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

IMG
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 08/23/2014, 01:03 PMhany
HAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Thanks, I needed that. :D

roflmao

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

HailingTheThings

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

PixyJunket

Drink Craft Beer and Play PC-Engine.
Compile, Westone and Falcom.

NightWolve

Nice pages full of laughs. Props to all!

esteban

Somebody needs to make new stuff.

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

blueraven

FYI This is not Photoshop.... Its a Sparky Sticker in my new Dashboard!!

IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

blueraven

IMG

esteban

IMG IMG

I had to spam here, too.

Sarumaru

Quote from: esteban on 01/25/2016, 05:01 AMIMG IMG
I had to spam here, too.
These are so artistic. Where are the postcards?? :P

Skins4thewin

TF is this place??  Where is teh newz??

Gredler

Quote from: Skins4thewin on 04/08/2016, 03:44 PMTF is this place??  Where is teh newz??
This place is the news, don't you see?

thesteve

esteban

Quote from: thesteve on 04/08/2016, 04:38 PMlove the mug, where do i get one?

:)

If you are ever in the NJ area, you can stop buy and join me for coffee. I drink coffee at all hours, even during bedtime.

I also have this mug, if you prefer:

IMG

Koop

Quote from: esteban on 04/08/2016, 04:57 PMIf you are ever in the NJ area, you can stop buy and join me for coffee.
Cool when we meeting up?  Starbucks or Dunkin?

esteban

Quote from: Koop on 04/09/2016, 12:51 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/08/2016, 04:57 PMIf you are ever in the NJ area, you can stop buy and join me for coffee.
Cool when we meeting up?  Starbucks or Dunkin?
Both, and then a local shop to support mom-n-pop.

Some folks bar hop.

I donut hop.

Every day is pcefx + donut + coffee day.

bob

Nice job este and caw. Good to see some new entries to this thread.

esteban

esteban

Last night. New Jersey. Autumn.

Parking lot...

IMG

Q: tats, where are you? Swissles in Kyoto? Y U NO POST in this thread?
A: ...

Power lines...

IMG

Ex_Mosquito

Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2016, 04:40 AMIMG
Wow I've never seen the TG16 R-Type box art before. What the hell were they thinking redrawing the art for TG16 games, it's like they went out of their way to make it look lame  Also why change the font on the name to make it look boring and generic? Baffling!

esteban

Quote from: Ex_Mosquito on 11/06/2016, 09:28 AM
Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2016, 04:40 AMIMG
Wow I've never seen the TG16 R-Type box art before. What the hell were they thinking redrawing the art for TG16 games, it's like they went out of their way to make it look lame  Also why change the font on the name to make it look boring and generic? Baffling!
It is amazing—so much work and effort for bland results.

However, I have long-argued that the North American art should be appreciated.

Life is boring if the original PCE art was recycled.

And, sometimes, the NA art is better. Rarely...but it happens.

LEGENDARY AXE is superior, for example.

blueraven

Quote from: Ex_Mosquito on 11/06/2016, 09:28 AMWow I've never seen the TG16 R-Type box art before. What the hell were they thinking redrawing the art for TG16 games, it's like they went out of their way to make it look lame  Also why change the font on the name to make it look boring and generic? Baffling!
I feel the same way. I have raged about it so much that i sound like a broken record, so I just agree.

imparanoic

is the TG16 box art so bad, it's famously good  ( like nes megaman)?

too be honest, most western box art ( not just usa, uk designed strider 2 which is not official related to strider series but they did had the licence from  capcom) was bad

Strider2-front.jpg

esteban

Quote from: imparanoic on 11/06/2016, 08:19 PMis the TG16 box art so bad, it's famously good  ( like nes megaman)?

too be honest, most western box art ( not just usa, uk designed strider 2 which is not official related to strider series but they did had the licence from  capcom) was bad

Strider2-front.jpg
Hahahhahha. Wow, that's ridiculous art for Strider. :)

I believe that western art is something to be appreciated—it adds another layer to the hobby we love.