Interest check: High Leg Fantasy

Started by Yamazaki, 10/27/2014, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamazaki

Havbe a mint copy of High Leg Fantasy here and don't need it since it's my second one.

how much should I ask for it? No idea tbh. Ebay sellers are asking for approx. 150€ but that seems like robbery to me...

Opethian

This ones come down over the years. 2 auctions on ebay sold for ~$90 with the GE card and $55 without it
IMG

Medic_wheat

CrackTiger

WARNING: this game will wipe out all of your other save files.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 10/28/2014, 03:13 PMWARNING: this game will wipe out all of your other save files.
That's good to know

madboom0522

Titles to complete... Caught them all....

xcrement5x

Quote from: Opethian on 10/27/2014, 08:48 PMThis ones come down over the years. 2 auctions on ebay sold for ~$90 with the GE card and $55 without it
Can you even play this game without the GE card?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

BlueBMW

Can the everdrive function as a GE system card?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

thesteve

Lochlan

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/02/2014, 10:56 AMCan the everdrive function as a GE system card?
Yes.

The card itself is software-only as the GE CD games use the internal memory--hence they only run on SCDs and Duos.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

BlueBMW

Sorry to derail your thread Yamazaki.  The one you're selling has the GE card so this discussion doesn't really help you much hehe.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Yamazaki