RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I WILL GET THIS SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD SO YOU CAN SUFFER WITH ME!

Started by Kitsunexus, 04/30/2007, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kitsunexus

Damn I hate this show, but THIS SONG IS SO CATCHY!!!
BING BANG DIGGITY DONG  ](*,)
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

esteban

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 04/30/2007, 07:35 PMDamn I hate this show, but THIS SONG IS SO CATCHY!!!
BING BANG DIGGITY DONG  ](*,)
I guess you don't have a 3-year old daughter :) .  I like all the music in Lazy Town (they sing a song at the conclusion of every episode). It's one of the few kids' shows I don't mind watching. In pre-school they dance to it -- no joke -- and the kids (3-5 year olds) put the volume up LOUD.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 04/30/2007, 07:35 PMDamn I hate this show, but THIS SONG IS SO CATCHY!!!
BING BANG DIGGITY DONG  ](*,)
Guess i should be glad i don't have kids to hear the same song, over and over again  :P

Still it could be worse you could have this "80's song stuck in your head.
Men Without Hats:Saftey Dance  :mrgreen:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

chop5

AKA jetblue
Gentlemen behold...The chopsado!
IMG
tg-16 region converter or some weird bow tie

Seldane

If they sing BING BANG DIGGITY DONG in the song, I will love it. I don't like getting songs in my head though, so there will be no clicking of that link on my part.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Ninja Spirit


Kitsunexus

Actually the cure is Atari Teenage Riot/Slayer - No Remorse (I Wanna Die!).
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 05/01/2007, 10:55 AM
I am the cure
:lol: :lol:
Sounds like alot of mumbling to me.

No wounder music is in such a sad state these days.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec