RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

secret code or weird sales gimmick

Started by technozombie, 12/08/2014, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

technozombie

Nulltard's tentacles continue to permeate the Turbo Collective psyche.

technozombie

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2014, 01:48 PMThis is an obvious attack by the goverrats.  I would never sell Dragon Spirit for that cheap, not even loose let alone sealed.
The goverrats clearly seek to destroy your reputation as a collectardgougerresellerebayscumbag.

DeshDildo

Quote from: technozombie on 12/08/2014, 02:15 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/08/2014, 01:48 PMThis is an obvious attack by the goverrats.  I would never sell Dragon Spirit for that cheap, not even loose let alone sealed.
The goverrats clearly seek to destroy your reputation as a collectardgougerresellerebayscumbag.
Excuse me, but collectardgougerresellerebayscumbag is actually my title.  Nulltard is still in training, however, he does VGA grade a lot more of his stuff than I do.  Just ask Ron Jeremy.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

EvilEvoIX

What is this game worth?  I purchased it for $5 not too long ago.  Fun game but huge hit box  I like the music as well.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 12/08/2014, 05:29 PMWhat is this game worth?  I purchased it for $5 not too long ago.  Fun game but huge hit box  I like the music as well.
You knew I was gonna say this: I love Dragon Spirit!

:)

I am glad you got it. It is fun, challenging, music is great (except for a few tunes that are "OK", many are great).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG