RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Ugh

Started by bob, 01/27/2015, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Woke up to this today.

dotsandloops .com/games/snow.jpg

DeshDildo

That sucks.  That was me last year for most of the winter.  We've been lucky so far.  When that rolled through our area Sunday we were supposed to get 6 inches but we didn't even get 1".  Lake Erie hasn't frozen yet so storms still break up when they get to the lake.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

Awesome!  Dig yourself a little snow cave and prepare for snowball fights with the neighbors!  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Good luck out there!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Dicer

This was 9am, been going all day, haven't been out to even re-check

/10153020396576462_.jpg

Sadler

I'm jealous, I love snow! Seems like the past couple winters have been kinda weak. It was over 70 degrees here today. :(

Bernie

Fuck snow, and fuck hair dryers.....

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Bernie on 01/27/2015, 06:37 PMFuck snow, and fuck hair dryers..... 
Ah the ol' cold and hot dick method.

dallaspattern

Just another day in Canada :)

xcrement5x

Quote from: Sadler on 01/27/2015, 06:36 PMI'm jealous, I love snow! Seems like the past couple winters have been kinda weak. It was over 70 degrees here today. :(
Lol, I'm quite happy to have the warm weather.  I like snow, but I hate driving in it.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: galam on 01/27/2015, 05:45 PMWoke up to this today.

/snow.jpg
Jesus, I'm glad I don't get snow like that. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DeshDildo

/snow.jpg
I see your buried door and raise you a buried car.
IMG
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

PunkCryborg

i wish i had to deal with that but its 70 degrees here ughhh

cr8zykuban0

holy shit. wish we had snow here in vegas, maybe not that much snow but enough to start snow ball fights :)

BigusSchmuck

Oddly enough pretty mild over here this year. This time last year, we had all sorts of snow and freezing rain.
Quote from: Bernie on 01/27/2015, 06:37 PMFuck snow, and fuck hair dryers..... 
It's the Bernie curse! :P

JoshTurboTrollX

He tried to literally 'fuck' the hair dryer.  That burn was the worst burn of all burns.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Desh on 02/02/2015, 11:37 AM
/snow.jpg
I see your buried door and raise you a buried car.
IMG
It is like a coke heads dream come true.

DeshDildo

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/02/2015, 03:08 PMHe tried to literally 'fuck' the hair dryer.  That burn was the worst burn of all burns.
Hence the name Bernie?

BlueBMW

I am unashamed to say I love snow.  Even driving in it.  It could snow every day all winter and I'd be happy.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SuperGrafx

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/03/2015, 01:24 PMI am unashamed to say I love snow.  Even driving in it.  It could snow every day all winter and I'd be happy.
Same here!

Nothing beats a snowy Saturday afternoon.  All the more reason to stay inside and play video games.

DeshDildo

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/03/2015, 01:24 PMI am unashamed to say I love snow.  Even driving in it.  It could snow every day all winter and I'd be happy.
If I was alone on the road I would also love to drive in it.  Unfortunately, there are other scared fucktards on the roads.  Snowy roads make me feel like Ken Block.

pulstar

I don't think I've ever seen that much snow in the UK. I'd love to have that if only for one winter. I can see how it would get tiresome every year though.
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

wildfruit

Quote from: pulstar on 02/05/2015, 04:51 PMI don't think I've ever seen that much snow in the UK. I'd love to have that if only for one winter. I can see how it would get tiresome every year though.
I remember one year in early 90s where it snowed for ages stayed deep. Maybe 93 or 94? London area

bob

Another 6 inches. My living room wall is leaking. Five more inches expected tuesdy. My wall were shaking the other night with very loud BANGS happening all night. Had to call fire dept at midnight. Turns out ice in walls was expanding and cracking. I literally saw an icicle spontaneously combust on the front of my house.

bob

response removed by DoxPhile.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 02/15/2015, 09:53 AMAnother 6 inches. My living room wall is leaking. Five more inches expected tuesdy. My wall were shaking the other night with very loud BANGS happening all night. Had to call fire dept at midnight. Turns out ice in walls was expanding and cracking. I literally saw an icicle spontaneously combust on the front of my house.
That sucks. My friend (Boston) had to pay $1200 to remove ice from roof (ice dam), but ice/water is still damaging roof. And they just got dumped with snow, so another $1200 to remove snow. He has complete death roof (high, horrible angle) and could never do this himself.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Quote from: esteban on 02/15/2015, 10:26 AM
Quote from: galam on 02/15/2015, 09:53 AMAnother 6 inches. My living room wall is leaking. Five more inches expected tuesdy. My wall were shaking the other night with very loud BANGS happening all night. Had to call fire dept at midnight. Turns out ice in walls was expanding and cracking. I literally saw an icicle spontaneously combust on the front of my house.
That sucks. My friend (Boston) had to pay $1200 to remove ice from roof (ice dam), but ice/water is still damaging roof. And they just got dumped with snow, so another $1200 to remove snow. He has complete death roof (high, horrible angle) and could never do this himself.
I have a ranch, ice dam removal from the trouble spots was $300 the other day. Im already working with insurance on the rest.