OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo Express In The Wild !!! FINALLY !!!

Started by xasap_retro_gamerx, 02/04/2015, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xasap_retro_gamerx

Today someone on facebook messaged me , and told me he had a turbo express with the strap (needs a sound recap) but the screen is beautiful , told me 100$ and it's mine , and that he will include the Tuner and Bonk's adventure then he had Lynx which i got also  (with a bunch of other stuff for 150$ more) pretty cool day!

These never come up in my area it's rare enough to find one for 100$ .

Dicer

Gratz, those are two of the three retro portables I want (3rd being a NGPC)

Nice get!

Galder

cr8zykuban0

lucky lucky man! awesome find, especially in the wild!

Bernie

DeshDildo

I can't believe how much these have skyrocketing in just the past six months.  In June of 14' I snagged one on eBay that needed recapped and came with tv tuner, wall power supply and 7 loose Hu's that I did not yet own for like $95.00.  It seems like busted units averaged about $60-$80 then.  Now, all of the sudden, they're trying to get $200 out of busted ones.  WTF!?  I sold that unit to fund buying more games I wanted but now regret it.  At this rate I'll never own one again.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

RTQ

Did you have a status asking about TurboExpress?  Or are you in a TG FB group?  I want people to facebook me about selling TG stuff.

bob

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Couldn't you find a bigger pic, clown?

Quote from: RTQ on 02/06/2015, 02:39 PMI want people to facebook me about selling TG stuff.
This isn't facebook.  :roll:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

clackattack

[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Psycho Punch

Darkobold will join my carport muay thai friend @ my ignore list.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp