Raffle : my shit could be your treasure.. Really? Closed and we have a winner

Started by mrhaboobi, 02/17/2015, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrhaboobi

yup time for a Shite raffle.  Unlike the good ones this one is shit..  Plain and simple.  But it's just s start.. Depending on how this goes..and i may just add some more crap to the list :)

Usual rules... Umm well no I'll make them up as we go, if I don't like your avatar or signature, fuck it your out.. I hate long sigs..  Bonus entry if you are proud and admit to being a collectard hoarder and not a player.  Show me your sealed pretties you may get three entries ... Lol. 

Just have a 100 posts and we'll go from there, I'll cover your international shipping aswell..

End date, some time end of month, I'm busy at work and don't always live here, but I lurk and the winner will get his goods 😄

So what do you get

The manuals, 5 empty cases all with the plastic clips in place to use with sparky labels or use them as is, world sports competition hu card, hit the ice hu card, world class baseball hu card..

Lovers of my shit
---------------------------
1. Techno zombie
2. Keith courage
3. Esteban doesnt feel the love for my shit you are dead to me now ;)
4. Xelement5x (x2 cos i love al )
5. Nulltard (x3)
6. schweaty
7. reno5
8. medic_wheat
9. jelloslug (x3)
10. phase
11. Jordan_hillman
12. jtucci31
13. Ayce (x2) you get two for shitsenders.com :)
14. BigusSchmuck
15. Desh I dont like VGA or FLIPPERS sorry.. :)
16. Damon Plus
17. Flare65
18. Seieienbu
19. EvilEvoIX
20. Elderbroom
21. Cabbage
22. Warpig227

Added... Impossimole manual. 

And the winner in some random order is

Xelement5x
Keith courage
Elderbroom
Damon Plus
Jelloslug
jelloslug
Cabbage
jtucci31
Nulltard
Nulltard
BigusSchmuck
Warpig227
Techno zombie
Jordan_hillman
reno5
EvilEvoIX
Flare65
Xelement5x
Nulltard
phase
Ayce
Seieienbu
medic_wheat
schweaty
Ayce
Jelloslug

Congrats ... send me your details..

image.jpg
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

technozombie

I would like to be a part of this raffle, but I"m curious, is it legal to send shit in the mail?

Edit: When I posted, there was no pic, nice raffle.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: technozombie on 02/17/2015, 01:39 AMI would like to be a part of this raffle, but I"m curious, is it legal to send shit in the mail?

We can find out.  Happy to dump in the box aswell 😉.
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

Keith Courage

I could sure use a few of those manuals to go with a few loose games I have. Please add me. I'd raffle off the rest I don't need if I won. Probably add some extra stuff I no longer need to it as well. Ha

esteban

I don't need anything, but, clearly, this is a very generous raffle. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Same as Keith, there a couple manuals I don't need but will happily re-raffle if I win.  I can ALWAYS use cases though, so please enter me :)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

schweaty

that's a shitload a shit.  a massive evacuation (ahem).  i would gladly be your pooper scooper.

reno5

Please add me i could use these empty case ! And actually 3 manuals i don't have !

mrhaboobi

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 01:11 PMI would like some of dem manuals! and dat world sports! and other misc things!  I may or may not re-raffle the things I don't need; sometimes i just throw them in as freebies with stuff i sell or give to friends... but I'm down for 3 entries, pleeease. Because I am a collectard. Big thyme. And while I plan to open them all eventually (already did a couple in the last few weeks) there are still about 20 or so of these fuckers that are sealed:

poop.webp

And yes, my house sits on its side.  this photo does -not- need rotated 90 CW... this is real. this is how i roll.
good boy :)  our first collectard.. just pretty boxes.. and dont go opening sealed when you can trade sealed for opened with me :) lol.. my dear sir get 3 entries
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 01:11 PMI would like some of dem manuals! and dat world sports! and other misc things!  I may or may not re-raffle the things I don't need; sometimes i just throw them in as freebies with stuff i sell or give to friends... but I'm down for 3 entries, pleeease. Because I am a collectard. Big thyme. And while I plan to open them all eventually (already did a couple in the last few weeks) there are still about 20 or so of these fuckers that are sealed:

poop.webp

And yes, my house sits on its side.  this photo does -not- need rotated 90 CW... this is real. this is how i roll.
You make me sick!

I should go to your house and just take that Keith Curage right from you.

Look at you. Floating your $900 dollar uber rarz boxed keith Curage. 

Oh and also I want added in this raffle.

Oh and I mever play my games. I just whip them down with a baby diper waiting for the games to be graded and sealed for sale to kids in 2025.

xcrement5x

Lol, I totally skipped over the part about sealed games getting extra entries.  Does it have to be sealed turbobs?  I have none of those.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/17/2015, 02:24 PM

poop.webp

You make me sick!

I should go to your house and just take that Keith Curage right from you.

Look at you. Floating your $900 dollar uber rarz boxed keith Curage. 

Oh and also I want added in this raffle.

Oh and I mever play my games. I just whip them down with a baby diper waiting for the games to be graded and sealed for sale to kids in 2025.
hmmm im not sure im feeling that love here for Nulltard.. convince me some more..  you appears to be a playarrrrr not a collectard :)  i'll give you one entry :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

esteban

ASIDE: I usually use my phone to view/post at the forum. It turns out that images are usually corrected automatically (not sure if it is the software--tapapapa--or my phone's OS that uses metadata to make the correction).... WHY FANCY COMPUTER + BROWSER = upside-down and sideways photos?

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND Nulltard's comments until going on my computer.

HA!

mrhaboobi

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 02:27 PMLol, I totally skipped over the part about sealed games getting extra entries.  Does it have to be sealed turbobs?  I have none of those.
yes turbo's ony.. other systems are irrelevant.. and i should -1 entry for not reading my post, are you a gen z? :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

jelloslug

I would love to be in your raffle.  I will take your shit and evenly distribute your shit all over the loving faces of the shitty people here with many, many more shit raffles. You have graciously shown us your shit so here is my shit:

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

DeshDildo

I just bought a VGA graded Power Golf for $278 shipped on ebay.  Can I get on this shit list?

P.S. that's some good shit Jelloslug.  Looks like you have more than enough copies of Military Madness.  Please get one VGA graded so I can buy it off you for $1,000.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Phase

please add me, I could use some of those manuals for my cover project stuff.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Desh on 02/17/2015, 02:49 PMI just bought a VGA graded Power Golf for $278 shipped on ebay.  Can I get on this shit list?

P.S. that's some good shit Jelloslug.  Looks like you have more than enough copies of Military Madness.  Please get one VGA graded so I can buy it off you for $1,000.
no because VGA sucks and your are stupid to pay that much :).  try again..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

mrhaboobi

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 02:38 PMI would love to be in your raffle.  I will take your shit and evenly distribute your shit all over the loving faces of the shitty people here with many, many more shit raffles. You have graciously shown us your shit so here is my shit:
very nice jello you are worthy of multiple entries
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Medic_wheat

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 02/17/2015, 02:30 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/17/2015, 02:24 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/17/2015, 01:11 PMhmmm im not sure im feeling that love here for Nulltard.. convince me some more..  you appears to be a playarrrrr not a collectard :)  i'll give you one entry :)
Don't hate the player hate the game.

Pics of my collectardness after work.

jakeri

esteban

I don't need this, you can take my name out! :)

jordan_hillman

I could definitely use a couple of those manuals and would love to give World Sports Competition an honesty try. Also, I'll gladly re-raffle anything I don't need or want. Count me in!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

jtucci31

I'd like to be put in please. I have a few things, so I'll obviously give them away if i win. Great raffle! Thankfully (or maybe not) I'm not a collectard though

Ayce

I would like to enter this raffle as well...

On a slightly less than on topic....
Quote from: technozombie on 02/17/2015, 01:39 AMI would like to be a part of this raffle, but I"m curious, is it legal to send shit in the mail?

Yes, you can! http://www.shitsenders.com/order/ I heard about this on the radio a couple months back and how it's made the creator lots of money.

BigusSchmuck

Sure, sign me up I could use some extra cases for my looseys..

DeshDildo

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 02/17/2015, 03:03 PM
Quote from: Desh on 02/17/2015, 02:49 PMI just bought a VGA graded Power Golf for $278 shipped on ebay.  Can I get on this shit list?

no because VGA sucks and your are stupid to pay that much :).  try again..
IMG

This is the best I can do.  Technically the only thing in this picture unopened is the turbo pad.  The VGA graded Power Golf not pictured because I already flipped it for $350.00.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Damon Plus

I wouldn't mind if you sent me a fresh taken shit along with the raffle's content (preferably in different boxes).

Just a player more than a collector, although I have a sealed Falcon. That is a sealed shit, does that count for something?

henrycsc

I'd be interested if there are any Canadian/French Text manuals in the giveaway, otherwise I don't really need to enter.

And if that isn't collectarded enough, here's proof:

/f6forgottenworldsj
/5hstaircasetj
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: henrycsc on 02/18/2015, 11:02 PMI'd be interested if there are any Canadian/French Text manuals in the giveaway, otherwise I don't really need to enter.

Dont think i have any french ones in that lot, but i may have other french ones, i know i have the sports ones in french.  i'll check for you , you have some bits that i dont recognise

top lhs near bomberman 93, 2 cd games, what are these

protocade, very nice i would have like one of those.

And of course a few boxes id like to pick.. like your LT aswell pitty its not boxed ;)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Gentlegamer

Quote from: henrycsc on 02/18/2015, 11:02 PMI'd be interested if there are any Canadian/French Text manuals in the giveaway, otherwise I don't really need to enter.

And if that isn't collectarded enough, here's proof
Somewhere, Nulltard's cardboard alert just went off.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Flare65

NecroPhile

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 02/18/2015, 11:16 PMtop lhs near bomberman 93, 2 cd games, what are these
Top one (touching Bomberman '93) is a Camp California - Where the Music Never Ends, below that is the CD+G sampler that was packed in with some Turbo CDs, and to the right of that is Hudson CD Game Music Collection '93.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

I thought about this last night, and I don't really have a lot of Turbob in general, or sealed really at all.

But, I have something that I think should count for the extra entries!

IMG
LD-ROMROM Collectardium by xcrement5x, on Flickr

The Vajra and the Quiz Econosaurus (both US titles!) are still sealed.  I have a JP Vajra on the way from Japan to finally play with, though I doubt it will hold up to the awesomeness of Vajra Ni.

clackattack

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2015, 11:00 AMI thought about this last night, and I don't really have a lot of Turbob in general, or sealed really at all.

But, I have something that I think should count for the extra entries!
IMG
The Vajra and the Quiz Econosaurus (both US titles!) are still sealed.  I have a JP Vajra on the way from Japan to finally play with, though I doubt it will hold up to the awesomeness of Vajra Ni.
Schweet, I would totally give you extra entries in my raffle for that awesomeness there!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

seieienbu

I'd like to enter this raffle, thank you!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jelloslug

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/19/2015, 02:41 AM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 02/18/2015, 11:49 PM

And if that isn't collectarded enough, here's proof
Somewhere, Nulltard's cardboard alert just went off.
Indeed... it can be seen from space!
Did someone say le French?

IMG
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Are you sure it's French?  The pics are too low res for me to tell for sure, but they look like they might be in Esperanto.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Jelloslug!

Scan all the French stuff so Nulltard and I can make them part of our online archives. :)

elderbroom

I'd like to be added to this raffle.  I have a english/french boxed tg16 cd add on. I do plan to scan the manual and take better photos of the box.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

henrycsc

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 02/18/2015, 11:16 PM

Dont think i have any french ones in that lot, but i may have other french ones, i know i have the sports ones in french.  i'll check for you , you have some bits that i dont recognise

top lhs near bomberman 93, 2 cd games, what are these

protocade, very nice i would have like one of those.

And of course a few boxes id like to pick.. like your LT aswell pitty its not boxed ;)
Thanks for checking, there are a couple of sports titles I'd need manuals for, but I have most of them.

Those are audio CDs
One was a CD+G pack in with the TG-CD unit
One is a game soundtrack that TTI then TZD sold
One is the Camp California soundtrack - pretty common

Or what NecroPhile said......
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

cabbage

I need some cases and a few of those manuals, so sign me up if you like.
I'm too lazy not playing games right now to provide photos of my collectarded tendencies, but I'll list a few things for the sake of discussion (read: being a braggart). My most useless items are in storage, like sealed TG16 Neutopia II, Bomberman 93, and "new old stock" Haitai Vistar--the infamous Korean TG16. Somewhere in my apartment I have a loose Vistar controller (useless to me with its giant US-style plug), a new and never-sealed Korean multitap, and a small stack of loose hucards with Daewoo and Alpha stickers on them designating that they were originally sold in Korea by those companies.

xcrement5x

Jelloslug, I think we have the same carpet.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/21/2015, 01:14 AMJelloslug, I think we have the same carpet.
...Best post in the thread!

I am, surprisingly, *not* jealous of this post.

Wait...

Cancel that.

I want that carpet now.

I covet my neighbor's carpet.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/21/2015, 09:06 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/21/2015, 01:14 AMJelloslug, I think we have the same carpet.
does it match the curtains?
As long as the carpet is stain-resistant, it doesn't matter if there are any curtains.

And sometimes there aren't any curtains.

jelloslug

Or I took the picture in your house.....

warpig227

would love to be included ! damn could have sworn i had more posts =/

Dicer

I don't want your shit, but i am offering kudos for such a shitty raffle...

Good luck all shit takers...

mrhaboobi

Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx