Planning to install a region mod? CLICK HERE!

Started by clackattack, 02/19/2015, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clackattack

So I good while back I decided to region mod my system... well after 2 nights of hair pulling I decided to send it off to Turbokon where he smashed it up something good! (metaphorically speaking) Well after all my headaches had subsided and I got the Turbob back, I found these handy-dandy little wire connector thingys. Someone somewhere on here had mentioned them once before, but of course I didnt find any of this info until my project was finished. Well, back at the time I went ahead a scored a few packs of these things just in the event I take another swing at something similar.

Now I have decided to give you soon-to-be-modders a chance to simplify the work by using some of these radical jumper wires! I have 2 sets of these Im willing to donate. The only thing I ask is that you intend to immediately use these and not squirel them away, this is mainly because I want to know how well they work cuz if they suck im gonna toss the few I have left... But if they are the tits and work well, im gonna try to get some more on the cheap to supply folks around here with. It would make a difficult task alot less nerveracking and would cut the soldering job in half.  And at like 5$ shipped to your door, i think they would be well worth it not having to scream obscenities at your soldering station for over an hour. <-- Thats how I concentrate to do my best work :)
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

clackattack

Excuse my quirky vocabulary... just to clarify, Turbokon did a fantastic job on my Turbo! In no way was his "smashing" of my Turbo a bad thing ;)

DeshDildo

Pics of these connectors?  I have been waiting for the new game tech region mod to be available so I can mod my new duo.  I have modded "the old way" which is fine... I'm just looking for a "cleaner" approach.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

xinsizionx

i picked up an obey chip I'm waiting for.

clackattack

Quote from: Desh on 02/19/2015, 08:24 PMPics of these connectors?  I have been waiting for the new game tech region mod to be available so I can mod my new duo.  I have modded "the old way" which is fine... I'm just looking for a "cleaner" approach.
Let me find the damn things in my bucket-o-random components and ill shoot ya a pic.

clackattack

Ok, so im temporarily out of these fellas, but fear not ive got a few more on the way... For those who PMed me, ill get back with you asap once they get here