WTB - TV Sports Hockey Case - THX DR.ORANGEJUICER, GOT IT!

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 05/15/2015, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Ok, this might be a laughable request, but years ago I bought what was supposed to be a CIB TV Sports Hockey.  But the seller didn't include the case, just sent the manual and card in the box with one of the late release plastic trays.

MY TURBO-SHELF LOOKS RIDICULOUS WITH ONLY 2/3 OF THE TV SPORTS TRILOGY'S CASES LINED UP.

Anyone have a spare TVS:H case they're looking to unload?  Hell, i'd even buy the game CIC if you'd prefer to expunge it all together.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

jelloslug

I have an extra sealed copy that I'll part with.

jelloslug

How about I just forward it to Mr. Jeremy and let him open it for you?

Gredler

I might part with it for a loose huey I don't have, if you want. There are a ton I dont have, of which there are hundreds. I love the game and wouldn't want to part with it tho :)

Gredler

Nope, my only preference is that it's playable, and the japanese is not a deal breaker (rpgs, mostly haha)

I'd like it to be a fun one, but outside of that I would orphen my game to a loose if you need the case and would trade for something that's fun and playable

I'll send you a PM with what I have, I'm sure you know the library significantly better than I do :)

Gredler

=D> 

Glad you found it man, this game needs a proper home to house and restrain it's glory.

My only question would be, why do you need a case for a game that should never leave your system?

:mrgreen:

Gredler

controlledburn.webp
Honestly though, it's a great early hockey game :P