RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

In need of an Instruction Manual for a Turbografx Turbobooster PLUS...

Started by wild72, 06/30/2015, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

wild72

Hello,

Im new to this forum and Im not sure if this post is in the correct spot. But here it goes... I just picked up a Turbobooster Plus and I would like to have a copy of the instruction manual for it. I have searched high and low on the internet with zero luck. Does someone here have that they can scan and email to me? I would just like to have the instructions for using it... thanks in advance!

wild72