RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB: Sylphia

Started by gbapalyer, 07/06/2015, 05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hi,

looking for Sylphia.
game should be complete, in nice condition and for a fair price (not the ebay madness please).

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

gbapalyer

BlueBMW

What do you consider a fair price?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

CrackTiger

Something along the lines of this?

Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AMhello,

anyone interested in sylphia for the PCE?

game comes with manual, great condition, no spine card.

160€ shipped

thanks
gbapalyer
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

gbapalyer

yes around 100 to 150 is a fair price i´d guess. ;)

anyone wants to sell it?

BlueBMW

Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AM160€ shipped
At the historical euro to dollar conversion rate on that date that would be US$208 shipped.  I'd do that price ;)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

schweaty

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/15/2015, 12:01 PM
Quote from: gbapalyer on 04/26/2013, 07:23 AM160€ shipped
At the historical euro to dollar conversion rate on that date that would be US$208 shipped.  I'd do that price ;)
its more like $175 at current exchange rates and i would do that in a new york second

gbapalyer

does anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?
iam willing to pay something in the range of 120-150€ shipped.

please contact me...with pictures of the game. ;)

Otaking

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/16/2015, 08:33 AMdoes anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?

So you wanted to sell a copy of the game without spinecard for €160, but now you want to buy a mint copy of the game with spinecard included and offering €120-€150?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Opethian

at least hes not asking for a price in USD  to his advantage...

maybe hes trying to drive the price of this game down?
IMG

BlueBMW

$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)

BlueBMW

Quote from: Otaking on 07/16/2015, 09:11 AM
Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/16/2015, 08:33 AMdoes anybody here wants to sell a Sylphia with Spine and manual in great condition?

So you wanted to sell a copy of the game without spinecard for €160, but now you want to buy a mint copy of the game with spinecard included and offering €120-€150?
And the 160 Euro price was when the euro was more like $1.30 / 1 whereas now its closer to $1.10 / 1

gbapalyer

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/16/2015, 02:36 PM$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)
160€ shipped with spine is my max.

Otaking

Quote from: gbapalyer on 07/17/2015, 06:14 AM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/16/2015, 02:36 PM$208 and I'll sell it in a Denver Colorado minute  ;)
160€ shipped with spine is my max.
So at a big push you'll stretch to paying the price you originally asked for your copy, but you want a spinecard aswell. 

Edit: just looked and $208 is currently €191.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

This thread has turned out to be more entertaining than it was meant to be.

Bravo.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BlueBMW

I formulated my price based on what the euro conversion was when he was asking €160

gbapalyer

iam willing to pay 175€ shipped for the game with spine card.

BlueBMW

My copy has no spinecard so its out.

gbapalyer

160€ for your copy without spinecard shipped?