@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random and light

Started by PCEngineHell, 07/21/2015, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

The other day I saw a person wearing a red t shirt. On it was the statement "beautiful work done by passionate people". The first things that popped into my mind after reading this was "Vietnam" and "Chernobyl".

geise

Well, they were passionate when they made Chernobyl and that turned out beautifully.

esteban

The other day I saw a person wearing a black t-shirt.  On it was some indecipherable text and goofy artwork.

"Why isn't he wearing any pants?" I pondered.

Fucking creepy, I thought.

Then, I noticed his odd grin and deeply penetrating gaze.

That's a fucking creepy imbecile, I concluded.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 07/21/2015, 07:48 PMThe other day I saw a person wearing a black t-shirt.  On it was some indecipherable text and goofy artwork.

IDK why but this just made me shit my pants with laughter.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Psycho Punch

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/21/2015, 04:44 PMThe other day I saw a person wearing a red t shirt. On it was the statement "beautiful work done by passionate people". The first things that popped into my mind after reading this was "Vietnam" and "Chernobyl".
The first thing that popped into my mind was the boss from strider formed by soviet officers who could merge into a super commie centipede.

IMG

Beautiful work done by passionate people.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

Quote from: esteban on 07/21/2015, 07:48 PMThe other day I saw a person wearing a black t-shirt.  On it was some indecipherable text and goofy artwork.

You sir, are too rich for words.

Quote from: guest on 07/24/2015, 12:42 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/21/2015, 04:44 PMThe other day I saw a person wearing a red t shirt. On it was the statement "beautiful work done by passionate people". The first things that popped into my mind after reading this was "Vietnam" and "Chernobyl".
The first thing that popped into my mind was the boss from strider formed by soviet officers who could merge into a super commie centipede.

IMG

Beautiful work done by passionate people.
This was very well played.  I have been trying to think of my own for this thread, but I can't top this.   =D>

esteban

Can't beat SuperCommieCentipede. :)

Damn.

Professor!?

PCEngineHell

geise

So...Satan lives in Detroit?  Makes sense.

bob

Quote from: geise on 07/26/2015, 06:48 PMSo...Satan lives in Detroit?  Makes sense.
He recently uprooted the family from cleveland.

o.pwuaioc

esteban

I of be how the two kids are reverently looking up at Beelzebub...as if it were a Norman Rockwell paining. Ha!

QuoteThe event originally was to take place at a Detroit restaurant, but the venue's owner said he canceled it after learning of the statue's unveiling and of the Satanic Temple's involvement. The group said they were very transparent, though, signing the contract as the "Satanic Temple."
Ha!

ClodBusted

Quote from: esteban on 07/21/2015, 07:48 PM"Why isn't he wearing any pants?" I pondered.
Since I'm more used to British English, the first thing that struck my mind was that he wouldn't wear anything else at all besides his T-shirt.

Guess what, I was very nervous if I should click the link you provided. Thank god it turned out I was wrong.