OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Can somebody identify this toy?

Started by bob, 07/26/2015, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

It looks familiar, but I can't quite remember what it's from.  The photo is from a local auction happening tomorrow.

/games/toy.jpg[/img]

I wish I could attend, but can't.  And I'm bummed because, who would want to miss these?

/games/fi234.jpg[/img]

/games/fi48.jpg[/img]

/games/fi20.jpg[/img]

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: agent_orange on 07/26/2015, 02:18 PMIt looks familiar, but I can't quite remember what it's from.  The photo is from a local auction happening tomorrow.

/games/toy.jpg[/img]

I wish I could attend, but can't.  And I'm bummed because, who would want to miss these?
I thought the first picture might be from the cartoon M.A.S.K from the 80s, but I could be wrong..
Edit: nvm thought it might have been bolder hill. I really need some coffee this morning.

wilykat

Now you got me racking my head. My brother had the same thing years ago.  It is not MASK as that was my thing of the time. My brother was more into Wheeled Warriors, and that base I think is for the Wheeled Warriors

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Wheeled Warriors, wow.  I baaaaaaaaaarely remember them, mainly a couple of the vehicles look familiar.
IMG

ClodBusted

Man, kids toys looked so much better back in the day. Even the sci-fi stuff was more believable and imaginative, compare it to today's streamlined, soulless, neon coloured thingies.

By the way, does anybody of you remember the glourious Kenner toyline for the 1st Jurassic Park movie?

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 07/27/2015, 04:02 AMMan, kids toys looked so much better back in the day. Even the sci-fi stuff was more believable and imaginative, compare it to today's streamlined, soulless, neon coloured thingies.

By the way, does anybody of you remember the glourious Kenner toyline for the 1st Jurassic Park movie?
I was actually thinking about my old JP stuff after I watched the new movie.  May have to dig some of it out.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: wilykat on 07/26/2015, 05:02 PMNow you got me racking my head. My brother had the same thing years ago.  It is not MASK as that was my thing of the time. My brother was more into Wheeled Warriors, and that base I think is for the Wheeled Warriors

IMG
Eh I was close, same time period. :)

wildfruit

I take it that is from jayce and the wheeled warriors?
I love(d) that cartoon. Big time.

bob

I never heard of wheeled warriors back in the day. And im a child of the 80s. Not sure how this one slipped.
I guess the toy wasnt familiar to me.

td741

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/27/2015, 02:06 PMI take it that is from jayce and the wheeled warriors?
I love(d) that cartoon. Big time.
Ring of light! Magic Might!  (If I remember correctly. :P)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/27/2015, 10:29 PMI recognize this! It is galam's mother's dildo!
I knew it looked familiar.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG