10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Syphic's Turbo/PCE Wheeling & Dealings Updated 08/13/2015 Tons of new stuff!

Started by syphic, 10/17/2012, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

turboswimbz

Received some games today.  As always shipped fast and everything is the condition picture/stated.   Never had a bad experience with Syphic.  :D
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

DeshDildo

I received my games today as well.  Fast shipping and great packaging.  Thanks for the great trade Syphic!
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

cr8zykuban0