12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Wanted: Sapphire boot

Started by LostFlunky, 12/01/2012, 01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

LostFlunky

Update 10-22-15 - I just reverted my TGCD to the 3 gear set up and it will now load a CD-r. 

No longer needed...

Neurosis138

I've got a disc only copy of the bootleg if you're interested.  Im open to trades.

LostFlunky

Bump - still interested...

WoodyXP

I've got a disc only copy of the bootleg if you're interested.  Im open to trades.
"I bathe in AES carts."

LostFlunky

Quote from: WoodyXP on 09/13/2015, 10:04 PMI've got a disc only copy of the bootleg if you're interested.  Im open to trades.
No - I won't send trade an original Dracula X for it...

tbone3969

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/13/2015, 10:13 PM
Quote from: WoodyXP on 09/13/2015, 10:04 PMI've got a disc only copy of the bootleg if you're interested.  Im open to trades.
No - I won't send trade an original Dracula X for it...
I can burn you a disc of Sapphire and print a label on it.  What do you say?
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

LostFlunky

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/14/2015, 06:53 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/13/2015, 10:13 PM
Quote from: WoodyXP on 09/13/2015, 10:04 PMI've got a disc only copy of the bootleg if you're interested.  Im open to trades.
No - I won't send trade an original Dracula X for it...
I can burn you a disc of Sapphire and print a label on it.  What do you say?
My TGCD setup will not load a Sapphire CDr, but thanks.