12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Is the PC-FX documented well enough for homebrew w/ CDDA/FMV/etc.?

Started by ruinatokyo, 10/04/2015, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ruinatokyo

I've had a dream for a while to make a vertical scrolling shooter on the PC-FX using camera footage shot from aircraft as FMV backgrounds (including clouds etc on other layers) and some music tracks from CDs I've made.

With the current state of PC-FX documentation, would something like this be possible :??

(i know 68k asm and did some dreamcast dev, and have started to study the v810)