PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarumaru

It's actually none of those. But it is Anime related :)

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Sarumaru

Nope. And it's not Gainax related so hopefully that narrows it down a tiny bit more. :P

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

blueraven

wilykat

Bonks? The first one that is

:mrgreen:

Sarumaru

Sorry guys! No takers yet but here's another hint.
 Cards.

I'll post a bigger image later.

ParanoiaDragon

Ok, that was easy.  Card Angels!  If I'm right, I give my win to Black Tiger, as I'm too lazy to come up with anything.
IMG

Sarumaru

Nope. This show was an anime series from the early 90's. It's an adventure game and the fights are Played out by card battles.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

deubeul

mamono hunter yohko 1 or 2?

geise

I believe BT has this one.

Sarumaru

ParanoiaDragon

Doh!  I was damn sure of myself, I even looked up images of Card Angels & swore that I saw the same picture!
IMG

geise

Lets get this going again! :)

CrackTiger

This is the best I could do on my phone. I don't think I've posted this game before.

IMG

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 11/13/2015, 10:03 PMDoh!  I was damn sure of myself, I even looked up images of Card Angels & swore that I saw the same picture!
Cardangels has some cool Mode 7 effects, like the world map and mosaic card distortion.

wilykat

TurboXray

ParanoiaDragon

It looks ridiculously familiar.  Fang of Alnam/Alnam no Kiba???
IMG

ccovell

It looks like crap.  Night Creatures?

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

CrackTiger

No correct guesses yet, here's more:

IMG

jtucci31

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

No correct guesses yet. I will try to post a full screen shot minus the sprite later tonight.

CrackTiger

Best I could do on my phone.

IMG

Hint: it is a Super CD game.

johnnykonami

The castle structures sort of remind of Spriggan but I don't think that's it...

shubibiman

CrackTiger

shubibiman

PukeSter

shubibiman

PukeSter

shubibiman

blueraven

shubibiman

Vimtoman

Cosmic Fantasy
not sure which one .

shubibiman

deubeul

shubibiman

blueraven

I was going to say that, but the cyborg doesn't have a weapon that looks like the perfectly-parallel shots in the screenshot...

blueraven

deubeul

wilykat

Megaman?
 Hey if I can play Megaman on my Express, it is a valid guess :p

shubibiman

No correct guess so far.

ccovell

Vimtoman