@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Vimtoman

shubibiman

NecroPhile

Chopper stage of Final Zone II?

(grasping at straws)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ccovell

deubeul

shubibiman

I think you need some help : you're all searching into the wrong genre ;)

blueraven

shubibiman

ParanoiaDragon

Oh, it's Niko Niko Pun!!!!
IMG

shubibiman

Sarumaru

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

deubeul

IIRC Shubi said it's not a shewty  :wink:

Edit: oops, I read "denjin", sorry  :oops:

shubibiman

No correct guess yet. Here's a hint : what you see is a shewty but it's an omake game. The main game is of another genre. Which genre ?

:-"

blueraven

ccovell

It's not like Mesopotamia / Somer Assault, is it?

ParanoiaDragon

Twin Bee Returns in Tokimeki Memorial?
IMG

Vimtoman

Quote from: ccovell on 01/05/2016, 07:42 PMIt's not like Mesopotamia / Somer Assault, is it?
I thought it might be that due to the bullet like sprites.

shubibiman

As I said, what you see is a shmup indeed, BUT it is not the main game. The main game in which it appears has nothing to do with shmups.

esteban

deubeul

That rock thing does not remind me of any bonus/hidden shoot I know.

I'll try Meikyuu no Elfine?

Otaking

Like posted above, the screenshot doesn't look like any of the bonus/hidden shoot em ups I know.

I thought I knew them all.

Though actually there is one game I've heard has a shoot em up section that I've not seen which is Xak I & II???
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

Ozmaw from Revival Chase?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ccovell

Nariagari Trendy?

How about a better hint?

esteban

One of the damn Ultra Box mini games?

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 01/06/2016, 06:28 PMOzmaw from Revival Chase?
Oh good guess.

Doesn't Anaerth Fantasy Stories have a hidden shooter in it?

spenoza

Is it that Tokimeki Memorial game with the shooter in it?

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 01/06/2016, 09:57 PMIs it that Tokimeki Memorial game with the shooter in it?
There are a couple shumps in it. A Twin Bee game and Force Gear. 8)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ParanoiaDragon

Wait, did I get it wrong?  I already said Twin Bee Returns in Tokimeki Memorial.  It doesn't look like Force Gear to me.  The only other game I can think of would've been Cychorider in Anearth Fantasy Stories the Taikenban version?
IMG

Vimtoman

can we have a bigger image.

esteban

It looks like a shootemup, but it isn't.

blueraven

Quote from: Vimtoman on 01/07/2016, 02:35 PMcan we have a bigger image.
Yes, pls. I'm totally stumped.

shubibiman

/757053Capturedcran20150615135450.png

esteban

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/08/2016, 04:12 PM/757053Capturedcran20150615135450.png
Damn. It is a proper shootemup. DAMN.

ccovell

Ah, crap, it's probably from a late-era dating sim.

Cutie Bunny Shiawase Fraulein Pafu-Pafu Candle Wax?

wilykat

I still think it's Megaman

:D

CrackTiger

Looks like the Super Star Soldier ship, so probably Yuna 1 or 2.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

blueraven

Castlevania 3 Revenge of the Sith

Quote from: ccovell on 01/08/2016, 07:20 PMCutie Bunny Shiawase Fraulein Pafu-Pafu Candle Wax?
IMG

shubibiman

Quote from: guest on 01/08/2016, 07:52 PMLooks like the Super Star Soldier ship, so probably Yuna 1 or 2.
No. It's not hidden in a Digico ;)

deubeul

I don't know what it is, but I totally want to play it.
Is it from a Hudson game?

Vimtoman

It's got to be sub game either from KANEKO or HUDSON SOFT game.
 Or it's a Homebrew?

shubibiman

It's neither a Hudson or Kaneko game nor a homebrew. It's from an official game.

esteban

Otaking

CrackTiger

Vimtoman

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/09/2016, 02:10 PMIt's neither a Hudson or Kaneko game nor a homebrew. It's from an official game.
Bah!

shubibiman

Hint : it's taken from a quiz game.