10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deubeul

New SC: /mini_549372ssq1.png

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

NecroPhile

Super cute Nemurenu Yori no Chiisana Ohanashi?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

deubeul

Vimtoman

deubeul

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

deubeul

ParanoiaDragon

Niko Niko Pun, Toy Shop Boys?
IMG

shubibiman

Otaking

Travellers! Densetsu O Buttobase?
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

deubeul

Sorry guys, but nope.

I'll try to post a bigger pic tomorrow.

NecroPhile

esteban

deubeul

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2016, 04:58 PMTime for some hints?
Not a cutie or kiddie game. Not yo bro either 😊

esteban

/mini_549372ssq1.png

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai!

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World (1)?

deubeul

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2016, 09:22 AM/mini_549372ssq1.png

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai!
I hesitated to do it but no  :lol:

Bigger pic: /mini_607743ssq.png

shubibiman

Nemurenu Yoru No Chiisana Ohanashi

Otaking

Quote from: deubeul on 01/29/2016, 02:29 PM/mini_607743ssq.png
mmm.. reminds me of the cover of Nemurenu Yoru No Chiisana Ohanashi, but I won't guess that as you said it wasn't a "kiddie" game.

Otaking

Quote from: shubibiman on 01/29/2016, 02:59 PMNemurenu Yoru No Chiisana Ohanashi
lol, you answered the same as me as I was typing out my reply.

NecroPhile

I guessed that three days ago, you goofballs.  It's not that, it's Renny Blaster.

deubeul

Good guess Sir.

Whole pic:

/374671SSQ2.png

Psycho Punch

I need to play that game.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

That cute lil piggy makes me want to play it more than anything else about the game.  :mrgreen:

Here's a new one; bonus points if you can name this bushy browed fellow:

IMG

deubeul

At first I read busty  :lol:

And that's Raymond Domenech.

Don't know The game though. Carmen SanDiego?

shubibiman

That's Sherlock Holmes (the game, not the name of the guy).

PukeSter

I'll say Sherlock Holmes volume 2 in case shubi is wrong ;)

ParanoiaDragon

Drop Off, the guy is Zeus from the Planets of the ka;lseoweihwgeinf
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

Where in the Unibrow is Carmen Sandiego
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

esteban

The Manhole

No, not the game.

The bushy-browed gentleman's nickname was "The Manhole"

Psycho Punch

NecroPhile

Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/29/2016, 11:25 PMMinesweeper
Yep.  I assume he's some well known admiral or other, but he looks like what would happen if Bert and Ernie had a kid.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

ccovell

PukeSter

CrackTiger

shubibiman

csgx1

esteban

To keep with the current theme:

God Panic

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai ?

CrackTiger

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 05:34 PM
Quote from: csgx1 on 02/08/2016, 01:21 PML-Dis
Correct.
Damn, show the whole pic :)

(When you get a chance :) )

Quote from: Otaking on 02/08/2016, 05:03 PMQuiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai ?
WINNER!

IMG

csgx1