Home Brew TG 16 Edge lit sign

Started by Xray, 08/25/2012, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

That's very interesting, now take a hike.
Topic Adjourned.

hizaygizirlz

Quote from: Xray on 09/10/2012, 10:46 PMWow, you guys are literally nutting all over each other over this - I'd bet 10 to 1 that the majority of you still live with your mothers, no question about it.
Shouldn't expect anything more from Michael Jackson admirers.

As far as ideology,  I'm not an absolutist, as most of you haters apparently fancy yourselves. I'm sure there are some things in the Nazi "platform", that I'd agree with, others, not. Can't say I ever studied it [believe it or not!]
I do designs that I think are attractive, and that have the potential to sell. As stated, I'd have no prob doing a star of David [what would uncle Adolph have thought of that??] I have done islamic things for muslims such as "God is Great!" and the crescent moon & star.
I've done Glock logos for guys into guns, and I am attracted to designs which I think look nice. No question about it, German designs are nice - And it might interest you bleeding heart wussies to know that alot of jews are into Nazi collecting.

Most of you I'm sure are painfully uncreative, and couldn't come up with something nice that you designed and made yourself to save your lives ,, So you wouldn't have a good grasp about developing an eye for designs that have potential. Prof, for instance - Spends the majority of his life posting on gaming/computer forums ,, About the next great motherboard ! Or the best way to utilize 4gb of RAM ect. Wow, thats exciting ! I'd love to see a guy like this honestly post his life experiences and employment history. I know I'd laugh my ass off, get bored to tears after 3 paragraphs, then actually feel sorry for anyone who chooses to lead such a pathetic existence.

But enough of all that, you guys are on a roll and are probably having the most excitement you've had all summer, so I'll let you get back to that uninterrupted.
Prof & NightFag have probably splooged all over their keyboards half a dozen times this past 24 hours.
I have sold a dozen + signs, everyone that has bought so far has been more than content .. Don't want one cause I'm an evil guy that likes white chicks & German designs ?
Keep your $$, I'll keep my signs, simple. Unlike the majority of you, I have a life and a job, these are barely even worth my while to do.
Your example is poor.

I couldn't start selling Klan hoods and justify it to my minority friends or to my family by saying something like:

"Somebody has got to sell them hoods it might as well be me, but it's OK because I donate some of the profit to the NAACP, and go to church every Sunday."

Nobody is making an issue of the religious signs in your example regardless of if they believe it or not because those symbols don't have any negative meaning.

You might have gotten on some people's bad sides b/c of the initial argument, which most of us kept out of, but you can't be surprised that people are disgusted by the white power symbols, or take shots at us all as a group b/c we don't like it.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xray on 09/10/2012, 10:46 PMWow, you guys are literally nutting all over each other over this - I'd bet 10 to 1 that the majority of you still live with your mothers, no question about it.

As far as ideology,  I'm not an absolutist, as most of you haters apparently fancy yourselves. I'm sure there are some things in the Nazi "platform", that I'd agree with, others, not. Can't say I ever studied it [believe it or not!]
I do designs that I think are attractive, and that have the potential to sell. As stated, I'd have no prob doing a star of David [what would uncle Adolph have thought of that??] I have done islamic things for muslims such as "God is Great!" and the crescent moon & star.
I've done Glock logos for guys into guns, and I am attracted to designs which I think look nice. No question about it, German designs are nice - And it might interest you bleeding heart wussies to know that alot of jews are into Nazi collecting.

Most of you I'm sure are painfully uncreative, and couldn't come up with something nice that you designed and made yourself to save your lives ,, So you wouldn't have a good grasp about developing an eye for designs that have potential. Prof, for instance - Spends the majority of his life posting on gaming/computer forums ,, About the next great motherboard ! Or the best way to utilize 4gb of RAM ect. Wow, thats exciting ! I'd love to see a guy like this honestly post his life experiences and employment history. I know I'd laugh my ass off, get bored to tears after 3 paragraphs, then actually feel sorry for anyone who chooses to lead such a pathetic existence.

But enough of all that, you guys are on a roll and are probably having the most excitement you've had all summer, so I'll let you get back to that uninterrupted.
Prof & NightFag have probably splooged all over their keyboards half a dozen times this past 24 hours.
I have sold a dozen + signs, everyone that has bought so far has been more than content .. Don't want one cause I'm an evil guy that likes white chicks & German designs ?
Keep your $$, I'll keep my signs, simple. Unlike the majority of you, I have a life and a job, these are barely even worth my while to do.
Yeah, he likes the designs, just doesn't happen to have any others on his desktop other then Nazi related ones. No golden Star of David on his desktop. No Muslim related ones. No Asian related ones. No other organizations, companies, etc. Nuthin but the mutha fuckin Nazi shit and a bunch of barely legal scantly clad white girls. Something I would have only expected some red necktrailer park monster truck lovin racist to have on their desktop. Doesn't even address the racist shit on his photobucket or how its been linked to racist oriented forums, or the fact that the designs he seems to favor are racist related. Stating that if they offend you you are a pussy is his apparent stance, all he is able to fall back on other then feigning complete stupidity.

You know Xray, to be honest, the only one who is a pussy here is you. You not only got caught with your hand in the cookie jar basically, but right to the bitter end you continue to deny it anyway with as much pathetic spin, avoidance, and denial as possible that it makes you completely laughable. You even try to change the subject and focus on others like it will somehow create a wall of fog hiding all this bullshit that's been discovered about you. Yeah, I work on and post about computers, and that is somehow totally  and far worse then keeping fucking Nazi SS material on my desktop, or selling Nazi SA material, or making fun of black people on racist forums, hosting racist shit on my photobucket? On what muther fucking planet does that somehow equate in your favor?

You evidently would sell out your own beliefs, as fucked and pathetic as they are, just to save a little public image as possible if you can to increase the sales you supposedly don't need, but evidently do because you keep coming back only to address your PR related to them, and for no other reason. Your post history's content has proven that. That makes you the worst kind of "pussy", as you so like to put it. A racist who only practices his hardcore racism when he thinks its anonymous on the net or in the home, when he will get away with it. When it explodes in your face you retreat, toss your hands up in the air, and claim total denial and feign total stupidity about the entire situation.

hizaygizirlz

I guess another point i'm trying to make is out of the literally billions of different designs you could cut/carve/design with your machine that would also make you money you "choose" to do the Nazi/white power stuff.

Like if this was strictly for money.  You could make more money off of the religious stiff b/c Christians/Muslims/Jewish people are a higher percentage of the worlds population than Nazi sympathizers. 

Or if you did video game stuff for any system at all you would make much more money than you would by selling the signs in question, because video game collectors would go crazy for that stuff, but instead you "choose" to be the one who caters to groups of hatred, and justify it by saying i don't agree w/ everything they do.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Sadler

I own my own basement, thank you very much.

QuoteAs far as ideology,  I'm not an absolutist, as most of you haters apparently fancy yourselves. I'm sure there are some things in the Nazi "platform", that I'd agree with, others, not. Can't say I ever studied it [believe it or not!]
Oh, well shit, you are totally cool then. I didn't realize you were a shitbag for profit.

QuoteMost of you I'm sure are painfully uncreative, and couldn't come up with something nice that you designed and made yourself to save your lives ,, So you wouldn't have a good grasp about developing an eye for designs that have potential. Prof, for instance - Spends the majority of his life posting on gaming/computer forums ,, About the next great motherboard ! Or the best way to utilize 4gb of RAM ect. Wow, thats exciting ! I'd love to see a guy like this honestly post his life experiences and employment history. I know I'd laugh my ass off, get bored to tears after 3 paragraphs, then actually feel sorry for anyone who chooses to lead such a pathetic existence.
Yes, only you have the creativity to use someone else's logo. What ingenuity!

QuoteDon't want one cause I'm an evil guy that likes white chicks & German designs ?
You assume a lot.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 09/10/2012, 11:30 PMbut instead you "choose" to be the one who caters to groups of hatred, and justify it by saying i don't agree w/ everything they do.
Only because he got busted. If no one here said a word the acrylic hate machine running in his garage wouldn't even have blinked.

CGQuarterly

Fuck off, dipshit.  You've become yesterday's news.

Chris

motdelbourt

This reminds me of that episode of Newsradio where someone in the office dies, and no one knew anything about him except that he liked Star Wars. Dave ends up speaking at his funeral and preparing this "Star Wars fan to Star Wars fan" speech, and then everyone attending the funeral is wearing KKK hoods.

The TG16 signs were kind of decent looking, but nothing amazing. I was considering getting one for the side of my computer, but obviously not now.

I did "not see" this coming.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: motdelbourt on 09/11/2012, 01:37 AMI did "not see" this coming. 
I don't think that anyone could see this coming.  Of course, for those of us who wanted this guy out of here from the start, the last day or so has been a real treat, but we certainly didn't see it coming.

Chris

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/10/2012, 11:33 PMIf no one here said a word, the acrylic hate machine running in his garage wouldn't even have blinked.
Hahaha! Another sig-worthy quote! The material off this nutjob is practically endless... :lol:

Quote from: Xray on 09/10/2012, 10:46 PMProf & NightFag
Awesome, looks like I at least made 2nd place on the Enemies' List. I want this POS to remember me at the very least!

Well, it's like he said folks (paraphrased a little bit for fun), "Damn straight, I won't back down!!!! Never I say! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thus, he continues to remain arrogant, unapologetic, disgusting, degenerate, dishonest, and most of all, shameless! There does not appear to be ANY hint of shame in his latest post... I'm not gonna parse it down, he's an epic disaster and others are doing a good enough job where I feel justice has been done and he's losing customers that he otherwise would've gotten! Mission Accomplished as far as I'm concerned! So, good work to everyone that is calling this jackass out!

jlued686

Quote from: Xray on 09/10/2012, 10:46 PMNightFag
*Sigh*...(hits the "Report to moderator" button again).

"I'm not a hate-monger, you fag!"

Drakon

I've been living on my own for 5 years and me and my girlfriend just bought a house and paid for it 100% so no mortgage.  And yes I find michael jackson entertaining.

Quote from: Xray on 09/10/2012, 10:46 PMMost of you I'm sure are painfully uncreative, and couldn't come up with something nice that you designed and made yourself to save your lives ,,
I've composed a lot of original music and come up with original console mods that sell quite well.

I still think your desktop is absolutely disgusting.
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"
Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

NightWolve

QuoteNOTE: I updated the Xray audit and added Exhibit E to prove he's a racist hatemonger that uses the n-word and hangs out on a racist site called chimpout.com which is completely dedicated to the hatred of black people... I'm repasting it all to make sure all potential buyers see him for what he is and to fight against people trying to back him up by dismissing all the evidence as just "drama-queen-ism" which just purely insults the effort that went into examining this guy and bringing forward all the facts.
Well, this has certainly gotten interesting when it comes to our fairly new resident character-assassin, XRay... It's much worse than we thought! Let's try to take it from the top, shall we?

* XRay, who showed up not more than a month ago, gets into a flame war with Bernie/Arkhan/Professor (mainly) in the Michael Jackson thread where he eventually accuses them -- and effectively anyone else who believes in the possibility/plausibility of Michael Jackson's innocence -- of being boy-loving, ass-shoving pedophiles themselves and/or sympathizers!!! How's THAT for a first impression ????

* Bernie reaches out to bury the hatchet which appears to happen, but XRay's arrogance (and extremism) with regard to the original argument reveals itself again with his last sentence in that thread: "Now I'm just waiting for a "Was Hitler really such a bad guy" thread to really get things going !"

* That sarcastic comment prompted tggodfrey to create a new thread called "Hitler....villian or victem". Sure enough, his prediction about "really getting things going" would come to pass, but not in his favor!!

* XRay couldn't help but monitor that thread knowing that his comment inspired its creation and inside he eventually found criticism by me and eventually others. Well, suffice to say, the little darling did not approve of further criticism for what happened in the Michael Jackson thread and basically sought to deter it by demonstrating more of his very intimidating flaming prowess to us...

* Long story short, the thread was locked and Professor starting doing some minor investigative work on ole XRay given how "popular" he's become around here given the above as well as for these TG-16 lit signs of his that many people want...

Note: The first pieces of evidence come from XRay's own blunder of posting an image of his desktop and the last 2 come from Professor's further digging into the guy's background by finding his ebay and photobucket accounts.

Exhibit A - Nazi Jet with swastikas on both wings

Source:
xrayracistdesktop.jpg
(Preserved in case he makes it disappear! Notice XRay the XGay needs a daily flood of hetero in his face to prevent another relapse! Heh-heh! He says he's a father of 5, so it doesn't bother him his kids or his woman might see that desktop...)

IMG

Exhibit B - A flag with a SS Bolt in the middle - some kind of Nazi-type either way, I am not sure!

IMG

The SS superseded the SA! This is the weakest of evidence given the uncertainty about this flag, but keep reading!!

Exhibit C - An ebay listing of his selling a sign of the Nazi SA Insignia!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-SA-insignia-1-2-inch-clear-acrylic-not-WW2-Nazi-era-Edge-lit-sign-/
Ebay Account: http://myworld.ebay.com/xraywolf.69/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

IMG

The Nazi SA was what brought Hitler to power in Germany and later it had to be purged because it was too violent and independent, etc.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Sturmabteilung.asp

For what reason would you want the symbol of this dark part of history to live on, let alone try to profit off of it ?? C'mon people, look at the whole picture with this bastard!!!!!!!

Exhibit D - A highly offensive/disgusting racist animated GIF of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

The actual link to his photobucket account is here for verification. For those of you that don't know, Michelle is the wife of the current president of the United States (And no, RegalSin, you stupid fuck, this wasn't Condi Rice!)

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif - "Chimp" racism morphing found on chimpout.com, a complete racist site!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/1-13.jpg - ACCOUNT MATCH TO HIS TG-16 SIGN!!

IMG

I've only attached a picture in case he decides to start making evidence disappear and I don't want it animating in the thread. Basically, the GIF takes Michelle's image and morphs it into the monkey seen here. You get the idea!

Exhibit E - Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt he's posted on chimpout.com, a PURE, RACIST SITE OF HATRED FOR BLACKS!

Given  a) https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/1-13.jpg - His TG-16 sign link
and
Given  b) https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif - His racist Michelle Obama link

Google c) https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/gods.jpg
or
Google c) "/Xraywolf/gods.jpg" <-- in quotes this time!

You will be returned ONE search result to a site called chimpout.com! What is this site ? Well, here's an introductory quote on the home page that makes it VERY CLEAR WHAT IT IS:
Quote"Welcome to Chimpout. A black plague is descending upon civilization. That plague is called the nigger. Here at Chimpout we provide up to the minute nigger facts and news stories that are either covered up or buried by the mainstream media. Everything you read here is the truth, gleaned from worldwide sources.

Our message is simple. Niggers are a cancer upon human society."
The search result you get on said RACIST site should be:

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-78559.html
but to view it, click:
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?78559-Barrack-Hussein-a-movie-star-before-politics

The account that made the post is called "ShoNuff" - Ironic he uses a black character's name from "The Last Dragon" movie. So now, he's been successfully tied to this ShoNuff account, but wait, it GETS BETTER. He also posted this:

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?77655-McDonalds-black-only-web-site

Quote from: Xray_Racist_HatemongerYet another reason not to ever eat any of this greasy shit.
I have been there maybe 3 times in 5 years, with the exception that I take my kids in to play every now and then, and just get them milk shakes.

This, from their web site:

"At McDonald's®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com"
[on the What is 365Black? link]

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

Nigger, pleeease !
"Black culture & achievement" "celebrated 365 days a year" ?
Could they possible be any more patronizing to these grease loving chimps ?
How much proof will you need that this man is a disgusting hate-monger ?? Would someone have to discover dead bodies hidden in his crawlspace before eyebrows are raised ??? Still wanna buy a sign from this guy with a clear conscience ?? Sorry, it will not be possible...

Here's another quote to get an idea of his character further down in that thread link I posted:

"McD's: Its chimp chow, and easy to see why nigs are apparently their main customer base."

He's referring to McDonald's greasy food as "chimp chow" for "nigs," shorthand for the n-word, etc. Offensive much ???

(Credit to Jibbajaba for this!)

So, ask yourself the following question, ladies and gentlemen, is this a guy who you want to be doing business with ??? Is it ???? To borrow Jibbajaba's wit, do you really wanna buy a TG-16 sign made off the very same machine that was used to create Nazi SA Insignia signs by a racist/extremist asshole that went as far as slandering fellow board members as pedophiles and/or sympathizers?

I think the answer is clear!

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/09/2012, 09:36 PMNot that anyone cares, but after seeing the evidence I am no longer considering a purchase and won't be visiting this thread (or any by Xray) again.
Nonsense! You made the right decision! This freak should NOT be getting ANYBODY'S business!

Xray

Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 09/10/2012, 11:30 PMI guess another point i'm trying to make is out of the literally billions of different designs you could cut/carve/design with your machine that would also make you money you "choose" to do the Nazi/white power stuff.

Like if this was strictly for money.  You could make more money off of the religious stiff b/c Christians/Muslims/Jewish people are a higher percentage of the worlds population than Nazi sympathizers.  

Or if you did video game stuff for any system at all you would make much more money than you would by selling the signs in question, because video game collectors would go crazy for that stuff, but instead you "choose" to be the one who caters to groups of hatred, and justify it by saying i don't agree w/ everything they do.
Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 09/10/2012, 11:30 PMI guess another point i'm trying to make is out of the literally billions of different designs you could cut/carve/design with your machine that would also make you money you "choose" to do the Nazi/white power stuff.

Like if this was strictly for money.  You could make more money off of the religious stiff b/c Christians/Muslims/Jewish people are a higher percentage of the worlds population than Nazi sympathizers. 

Fair points [Took a while to check this post, I know this is old news by now].
As far as Nazi ideology ,,, And I think I have said this before. ... I'm not all that up to date on it. I'm not an "absolutist". No doubt at all, I'd agree with many of their points. Others, I would not. I don't agree with mass atrocities that were committed by German forces under Nazi command - And I don't agree with mass atrocities committed under Allied command. Allies killed 100'000's of woman and children in mass fire bomb raids ,,, Choking, smothering, incarcerated to death, en masse, Yet, if I created the logo of the Mighty 8th Air Force which caused all this mass carnage, not many would have a problem with that.
I wouldn't either, war is hell. I've been there and done that. I have killed in combat, though of course not on the scale, intensity or passion of WW2. I have killed in hot blood, I have had close friends die in my arms. I have done and experienced things that most of you, god willing, will never have to face. [USMC 1986-2000] Combat deployments Panama/Somalia/Desert Storm.
Thats life, hard cold facts as the way it happens. I did was I was ordered to do, Germans did what they were ordered to, Allied forced who firebombed civilian population centers and practiced unrestricted submarine warfare against merchant shipping did what they were ordered to do.
"Nazi" is not "white power", to me. May be to you, not me. German designs to me are attractive. I don't sugarcoat, I don't shy away like a little girl from reality.
I'm white, and very proud of my heritage and ancestors. Yet, I wish other races the very best, so long as they don't seek to live off my back. I don't owe people from Haiti, Kenya or Somalia anything, they don't owe me.
You think I'm a racist for documenting history, thats fine with me. I wear your labels as a badge of honor. Germans designs are far and away the most attractive, imaginative and innovative of all military/political/paramilitary designs ever, and if you want to close you eyes and pretend/wish they never existed, thats on you. There are many people who have a legit historical interest in this stuff, without being rabid white supremacists - I am one of them.
I like German, not only Nazi, but Imperial. I like WW2 USMC, some Russian, and British. [BTW, Stalin murdered a whole hell of a lot more than Hitler, I bet you bleeding hearts wouldn't have a problem if I offered a Hammer & Sickle design]
Mao murdered more than both of the combined - So you can see, you are a bit brainwashed in this matter.
I don't "cater" to anyone. I do religious stuff, because am a Christian. I have done Islamic stuff, on request. Am I a greedy fucker who will do anything for a $$ ?
No, I wouldn't do satanic shit, for example. I wouldn't do pro gay shit, because I am against that. 3rd Reich is a historical fact and, like it or not, there will always be an interest in their many designs and symbols.
The Swastika itself, as most are aware, predates the Nazis by 1,000's of years. The SA symbol, which caused such a squeamish reaction, is really pretty mild.
Hitler himself purged the SA well before WW2, and it played a very minor role in subsequent events ,,, So much so that no SA leaders were ever tried for war crimes at the end of the war.

As far as my membership at a racist website under the nym "Sho Nuff" well, I'm sure we all have a few skeletons in the closet.
We are all products of our yesterdays, mine involved bloody fights early on [6-7 grade elementary school] with blacks during forced bussing, which was imagined to bring blacks & whites close together and live in peace and harmony. Let me be the one to tell you, it had to opposite affect, and I was forced to fight for my life on a daily basis. You haven't experienced "racism" until you are in a minority of whites forced to go to school in a majority black school.
So yeah, I was a bit jaded from that, am still am - I will only note, if the nutty professor is so spot on with his internet snooping, that "Sho Nuff" didn't have a very long stay at "Chimpout.com" - I was banned, and guess for what reason ?
Because I defended Jimi Hendrix as the best guitarist ever, and an extraordinary talent. They jumped all over me like a pack of wolves, just like happened here, for having the nerve to say anything positive about a "nigger". I told them people to fuck right off, and deleted my profile there before I was banned.

I call em as I see em, and I don't have the time of day for bleeding hearts or basement warriors.
Quite a few people here have my contact info, if you really feel the need, pm me and I'll be more than glad to supply that if you really have something to get off your chest.
I'll lock this thread again, forum circle jerks are not my style. You want to talk, send me your phone number, I'll send you mine.
Plexi signs, admittedly not that spectacular, are still available for those interested.

Xray

Cluster of a topic briefly unlocked, thought some might be interested and I'm sure the usual suspects here still posting away are still butthurt but oh well.

Anyone interested in a acrylic design shoot me a PM.

CGQuarterly

Prof leaves, and the exact same day you come back?  That seems like quite the coincidence.

Xray

Prof "leaves" ? Maybe me posting in this thread again will induce him to "come back" !
Last time I gave half a shit about him was never - Nulltard nailed it, I forgot this place existed until I got a pm today.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 12:31 AMProf "leaves" ? Maybe me posting in this thread again will induce him to "come back" !
Last time I gave half a shit about him was never - Nulltard nailed it, I forgot this place existed until I got a pm today.
I see.  Just curious, are you still including our choice of either a throw pillow stuffed with the hair of dead jews, a used Zyklon B canister, or a translated copy of "Mein Kampf" with every sign purchase, or was that a limited-time offer?

Xray

Maybe some free watermelon seeds for you.

So why did prof "leave" ... Wouldn't have anything to do with AIDS complications would it ??

esteban

I would like to enter this raffle.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Xray

Too late, ended about 3 years ago

Psycho Punch

Hey man I love far east of eden, do you make swastika neon signs
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Xray

You guys are way too friggin funny man just can't stop laughing here

turboswimbz

2012 Drama up in hereerererererere

did someone say raffle

"sign" me up

get it :?:
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Thank you for entering me in your raffle

CrackTiger

Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 12:40 AMMaybe some free watermelon seeds for you.

So why did prof "leave" ... Wouldn't have anything to do with AIDS complications would it ??
So much for being reformed and unfairly judged for past behaviour which was supposedly all in the long past. :/
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 07:17 PM
Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 12:40 AMMaybe some free watermelon seeds for you.

So much for being reformed and unfairly judged for past behaviour which was supposedly all in the long past. :/
Could this possibly be one of those wonderful people ProProf ran off after digging up his skeletons?  hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

Xray

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 07:17 PM

Don't know which side of your ass you are pulling this out from, never had the slightest need to justify myself to you pc forum addicts - Least of all ebay cheap computer parts seller prof - Who seems to be failing even at that. You guys want to provoke me with cheap chatter, go for it and maybe I'll respond, maybe not.
Truth be told, reason I haven't even logged in once here in over 2 years is because I find guys like you pathetic and not worth a minute of my time.

Mathius

So why did you return to a forum of people who dislike racists and hate mongers?

Otaking

It's my fault https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20527.0
I honestly thought he was banned, so did not foresee him coming back.

:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 08:50 PMNonsense, otaking. Drama has been pretty scarce lately. You done good! Dun reel gud. :lol:
shouldn't you be approving things over at DoxPhile or something like that?   

Besides this place likes the drama

we need it to feel better about having the means to bitch about video games, and not you know lack of drinking water, little food, and terrible shelter.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Xray

Don't think anyone died and made you official spokesperson for anything Mathius - I will come and go as I please without the slightest reference to your feelings or need to explain.

You are awkwardly simplistic, as if you really know peoples life stories from a few online posts.

Mathius

Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 09:01 PMDon't think anyone died and made you official spokesperson for anything Mathius - I will come and go as I please without the slightest reference to your feelings or need to explain.

You are awkwardly simplistic, as if you really know peoples life stories from a few online posts.
Nope, don't know you at all. But I do know the "online you". And he's hateful.

geise

God damn....really. Over 3 years later? NecroPhile is going to have a busy Monday morning.

Sparky

Quote from: Mathius on 02/14/2016, 09:32 PM
Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 09:01 PMDon't think anyone died and made you official spokesperson for anything Mathius - I will come and go as I please without the slightest reference to your feelings or need to explain.

Nope, don't know you at all. But I do know the "online you". And he's hateful.
Hey X-ray your awkwardly a racist, go fuck off again.

esteban

The prodigal son has returned.

Welcome back. I see that you have grown older, not wiser.

Forgive me, I have babbled for too long. I look forward to reading your illustrious posts.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

NightWolve

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/14/2016, 12:03 AMProf leaves, and the exact same day you come back?  That seems like quite the coincidence.
Wowser, no kidding!

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/14/2016, 12:37 AM
Quote from: Xray on 02/14/2016, 12:31 AMProf "leaves" ? Maybe me posting in this thread again will induce him to "come back" !
I see.  Just curious, are you still including our choice of either a throw pillow stuffed with the hair of dead jews, a used Zyklon B canister, or a translated copy of "Mein Kampf" with every sign purchase, or was that a limited-time offer?
LMAO!

Oh and hey, welcome back, Xray! :)

XRay-Welcome-Back.jpg

(Photochop work courtesy of HercTNT BTW, not me.)

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CGQuarterly

Mathius

esteban