@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Quote from: esteban on 02/08/2016, 08:30 PMDamn, show the whole pic :)

(When you get a chance :) )
IMG

Quote from: csgx1 on 02/08/2016, 10:29 PMNew Screenshot:
IMG
KAWA NO NUSHI TSURI FISHING/River King?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

wilykat

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

csgx1

No correct guesses so far.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/08/2016, 11:28 PMKAWA NO NUSHI TSURI FISHING/River King?
There is a fishing game on the pce? Clearly I know nothing about the PC Engine... sigh
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 02/09/2016, 03:15 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/08/2016, 11:28 PMKAWA NO NUSHI TSURI FISHING/River King?
There is a fishing game on the pce? Clearly I know nothing about the PC Engine... sigh
Fishing RPG 8)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ParanoiaDragon

And that's to go along with the Baseball RPG.......of which I cannot remember the name!
IMG

deubeul

Nekketsu legend baseballer.
And there's a golf rpg, super albatross.

CrackTiger

There's also an RC racing RPG and a tennis RPG.

And several girl-sim RPGs.

And a pachinko RPG and what seem to be sort of mahjong RPGs...

blueraven

csgx1

esteban

CrackTiger

Quote from: esteban on 02/16/2016, 07:23 PM
Quote from: csgx1 on 02/16/2016, 07:17 PMExpanded:
IMG
Beyond Shadowgate?
Nope. This looks clean and polished, without BS's universal dithering.

PukeSter

Super dodgeball?

Looks exactly like the Africa stage

CrackTiger

Quote from: PukeSter on 02/16/2016, 10:23 PMSuper dodgeball?

That is definitely it. =D>

csgx1

Quote from: guest on 02/16/2016, 10:23 PMSuper dodgeball?

Correct, you got it.

geise

Man I don't think I ever would've guessed that.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 02/17/2016, 05:40 AMMan I don't think I ever would've guessed that.
Nope.

I don't think I ever played this dodgeball game.

PukeSter

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

PukeSter

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Sarumaru

I think otaking may have gotten it...

PukeSter

Quote from: Otaking on 02/17/2016, 07:25 PMShubibinman 3?
Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/17/2016, 08:11 PMI think otaking may have gotten it...
Sorry guys, it's not Shubibinman 3!!

o.pwuaioc

CrackTiger

I figured it would be a HuCard game, since lukester gives them more attention than most people do.

PukeSter

Quote from: guest on 02/17/2016, 08:25 PMThat's Ninja Gaiden.
Nice eye!

/dqrvjs.gif

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/17/2016, 08:52 PMI figured it would be a HuCard game, since lukester gives them more attention than most people do.
That bad? CD system is cool too but my heart belongs to the base model. Not to mention a lot more platformers.  :D

o.pwuaioc

Hoping this isn't too hard.

/96157fa6ac09459ae8b196791c39ae8f.png

johnnykonami

o.pwuaioc

deubeul

esteban

/96157fa6ac09459ae8b196791c39ae8f.png

Neutopia II

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

o.pwuaioc

geise

Pomping World/Buster Bros?

esteban

MNKyDeth

Cratermaze

I zoomed in on that little square 600% with the windows magnifier. All I see is blue dots. :)

CrackTiger

Looking forward to more submissions using emulator screen shots, so we can make guesses based on the pixelart.

johnnykonami

Man, it looks like a little C-64 screen.

IMG
IMG

TheAlphaOmegaX3

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/18/2016, 01:38 PMLooking forward to more submissions using emulator screen shots, so we can make guesses based on the pixelart.
Youtube video, but whatever.

Since you whiners are getting whiny, here's it in more context.

/be319948ea06816a9e7d27a74151b6a0.png

Otaking

esteban

Knight Rider (Pack-In Video)

o.pwuaioc

Do I need to post a bigger picture? How long should I wait to do so?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2016, 11:28 PMDo I need to post a bigger picture? How long should I wait to do so?
Pacing is entirely up to you. If you don't see any action in the thread after _______ units of time, you are free to enlarge. You can be conservative, opting to provide several clues over a short period of time...little by little.

:)

Or dump 1/3 of the screenshot in you next post.

It's all good.

Now I think it might be an underwater temple from a Darius game.

Final Answer:

"Darius"

o.pwuaioc

OK, this should be a give away.

/e89f2f27d21d15cb82deeea2eeefb60c.png

CrackTiger

Buster Bros/Pomping World

o.pwuaioc