2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

WTB: RGB Modded AV Famicom

Started by Koop, 02/24/2016, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Koop

Since I just got this PVM I need to get some modded consoles. Got to get my briefcase setup modded but I'm almost look for an already modded AV Famicom. Let me know if anyone has one they are looking to sell, and thanks.

ginoscope

Not to derail your thread but what pvm did you get and what systems have you tried on it?

I been really thinking about heading that route.