10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB - CD-ROM2 System Card 1.0

Started by brizio, 03/03/2016, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

brizio

Looking for a CD-ROM2 System Card 1.0, preferably from Europe Just missed on not so far and I hope to find another one soon.

thesteve

flash card it, as that one has no ram

brizio

#2
I do not have an Everdrive and anyhow I would prefer the real deal...

thesteve

never said everdrive, but fair enough