2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

WTB. various manuals

Started by Keith Courage, 03/04/2016, 05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Keith Courage

Just looking to replace some beat up manuals if possible.

Blazing Lazers.
pac-land
Bravoman

Let me know if you have a spare you would be willing to sell or trade for. Thanks.

780racer

If you find one keith, I could use the beat up one if that becomes available, haha.

tggodfrey

I have takin to the poop
Send me your address and you can have it
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Keith Courage

#3
thank you very much. P.m. Sent.

Keith Courage