12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Anyone want to trade?

Started by LETMEINPLEASE, 03/26/2016, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

LETMEINPLEASE

deleted because its wayyyy out of date

780racer

Willing to sell any of those games you have? Dead moon, military madness, Dragon's curse, and Super star soldier are  games I could use.

LETMEINPLEASE

Quote from: 780racer on 03/26/2016, 04:31 PMWilling to sell any of those games you have? Dead moon, military madness, Dragon's curse, and Super star soldier are  games I could use.
Right now Id really prefer to trade. Im more than willing to hear or look at any trade lists even if its stuff not on my trade list, sometimes I dont even realize I need it or want it till I see it. But after a while if this just doesn't really work out here and the couple other sites its on then yeah I will eventually sell some stuff.