12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Pc engine cdrom washer clip for middle gear

Started by choijimmy, 04/02/2016, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

choijimmy

Hi All,

  I recently bought and punch hole tools which can make the Pc engine cdrom washer clip for middle gear based on barley paper easily. Let me know if anyone needs it.  I can send out for free.


Thanks
Jimmy

Report2Marty

Thanks, Jimmy!

Getting ready to swap my first middle gear!  I may need one if I wind up losing mine!

choijimmy

Quote from: Report2Marty on 04/05/2016, 08:09 PMSure. Let me know if you need it and pm me your address

Thanks
Thanks, Jimmy!

Getting ready to swap my first middle gear!  I may need one if I wind up losing mine!