10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

IFU-30 not getting power...

Started by Report2Marty, 04/09/2016, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Report2Marty

Just received my CD-Rom2/IFU-30 in the mail today!  Hooked everything up, but no power coming through the IFU...  I ejected the CD-Rom2 from the IFU and plugged it in separately and it gets power..  Am I possibly doing something wrong!  LOL!  Thank you for all your help!

mickcris

Do you have the switch in the front pushed over?  Needs that and the console switch turned on.

Report2Marty

Lol!!!  I'm an idiot.....  Thank you so much, Mickcris!

mickcris

:)  No problem.  Glad it was an easy fix!