RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

None of those! War of the dead and chris no bouken were good guesses though.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

csgx1

ParanoiaDragon

Drop Off?....Last Armageddon?
IMG

exodus

None of these either, I'm afraid!!
(Is there a statute of limitations on these past which I should reveal the answer? Should I give a hint?)

geise

Usually we expand the image a tad to reveal a tiny bit more.

NecroPhile

Hints are good too, giving away the genre, developer, etc.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

exodus

okay, hint - not-so-classic action RPG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

deubeul

exodus

Quote from: guest on 05/03/2016, 08:41 PMAuleria?
Ding ding ding!! Finally we have a winner!

IMG

I was playing this just the other day, and I am SO STUCK. I have no idea how to get to the next event or whatever, I'm just walking back and forth waiting... very frustrating.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: exodus on 05/04/2016, 02:23 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 05/03/2016, 08:41 PMAuleria?
IMG

I was playing this just the other day, and I am SO STUCK. I have no idea how to get to the next event or whatever, I'm just walking back and forth waiting... very frustrating.
The heart feels what the eyes can't see?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

I never made much progress in Auleria, exodus.

Forgive me.

exodus

there's one FAQ on gamefaqs, which somebody clearly just wrote from memory. as you can imagine, it is not particularly helpful :P

wildfruit

Quote from: exodus on 05/04/2016, 02:23 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/03/2016, 08:41 PMAuleria?
IMG
Every time I look at this I see alien storm.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

I know you are being tricky.

CrackTiger

Tricky/Tricky Kick is incorrect.

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

exodus

My first thought was genji tsuushin agedama - is that it?

CrackTiger

wildfruit

exodus

My second thought was Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu, but I also think it is not that!

CrackTiger

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2016, 09:51 PMIMG
Awesome.

IMG

Metamor Jupiter
(Download 2)

CrackTiger

No correct guesses, here's more:

IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

CrackTiger

Quote from: shubibiman on 05/11/2016, 02:04 AMSylphia ?
Nope. I'll try to a get a larger pic posted tonight.

NecroPhile

Why not now?  Are you too busy traveling:-"

jtucci31

CrackTiger

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/12/2016, 09:34 AMWhy not now?  Are you too busy traveling:-"
Back at work on my phone during the day.

shubibiman

NecroPhile

My previous comment was a hint.  A big hint.

Otaking

Toraberaazu Densetsu O Buttobase?

shubibiman

Too slow  :cry:

CrackTiger

Quote from: Otaking on 05/12/2016, 03:29 PMToraberaazu Densetsu O Buttobase?
Sorry, the correct answer is TRAVELLERS! :O

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/12/2016, 03:19 PMMy previous comment was a hint.  A big hint.
Too big.

Otaking

NecroPhile, you knew the answer, how come you didn't give it?  :P

NecroPhile

I don't have anything ready for the next pic, so that was my derpy way of letting someone else have a go.

Otaking

ahh ok cool.
I'll have to wait till I'm next on my desktop PC before I can make a new screen shot, shouldn't be too long.
That is if CrackTiger accepts my Toraberaazuzuzuzu answer.
 :D

esteban

NecroPhile

Hurry up!  Post soon or I'm gonna jump the line!

Otaking

Here's a new one

IMG

PukeSter

CrackTiger

esteban

deubeul

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?

esteban

Quote from: deubeul on 05/24/2016, 03:20 PMQuiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?
Correct answer!

NecroPhile