OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

[Mysterious Song Re-Release] On sale for a stupid price

Started by OldRover, 04/27/2016, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

I still have hundreds of copies of MSR and can't get rid of them so I'm putting them out at a ridiculous price.

wayback.ebay.com/itm/201569603013
MSongSale.png
IMG IMG
IMG IMG
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Killjoyy027

I just made the purchase always want to support homebrew

exodus

I will also get one to support!

IvanBeavkov

I just ordered one. Can't wait to play it!

ginoscope

I just purchased one as well I didn't know these were still being sold.

GoldenWheels

Snagged one last night, thanks.

rxmage

I saw it show up last night.  Absolute no brainer...picked one up.  Like it has been mentioned, I knew of this title, but didn't know it was still available.  Thanks for a hell of a deal.

Chad

PunkCryborg

I posted this in my local FB group and several guys on there picked up a copy. If you are sending a bunch to FL you know where that came from :D

CrackTiger

Anyone who isn't familiar with the game can learn more about it here:

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/mysterious_song/about.html
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Groover

I just ordered one. I am looking forward to playing it.
IMG

grendelrt

Sennachereb

Just picked one up. Thank you so much! I will enjoy, and it will have a nice life living with all my other NEC gear. :o

780racer

I may just pick one up... Ill get one Le Next Friday.

Modified: I went ahead and just got one.

Warbucks

Just picked one up.. Looking forward..

jtucci31

Mysterious Song is such a great game. And from the looks of this thread it seems like you'll get quite a few sales from it, so that's good at least.

OldRover

It sold out... holy crap. 50 copies in less than 24 hours. :D Thank you everyone who supported this!
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

sirhcman

Quote from: OldRover on 04/27/2016, 07:23 AMI still have hundreds of copies of MSR and can't get rid of them
Quote from: OldRover on 04/27/2016, 06:48 PMIt sold out... holy crap. 50 copies in less than 24 hours. :D Thank you everyone who supported this!
But I thought you said you had hundreds?! :)

wilykat

Looks like I was in time. I got one a few hours ago.  Knew of the game, been planning to get it eventually.

I wonder if someone's going to get this VGA graded and try to sell it for $10k?

OldMan

QuoteEasily explained. He had hundreds of copies he couldn't get rid of, but 50 that he could get rid of. Those are the ones that were sold; he still has the hundreds that he cannot get rid if.
Sorry, I read that differently. I read "He has (had) hundreds of copies; the 50 he had listed sold out in 24 hrs.". Possibly he still has another 50 or so to go :)

Maybe Arkhan should be pimping Insanity and Pyramid Plunder here. Last I knew he had quite a few of each leftover... :)
<Alas, no Atlanteans until the printer gets fixed...again.>

ToyMachine78

Awesome price. I'd pick one up, but bought one off Bernie a couple years ago. I'm sure they won't last long.

technozombie

Nice deal for those who hadn't yet got the game.

shabba

Well SHIT. Sold out by the time I saw this.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

TheClash603

All gone?  I never got the reprint, I should pick it up.

Duo_R

Sold out? N
Could use another copy
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

sirhcman

Quote from: guest on 04/27/2016, 07:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/27/2016, 07:31 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 04/27/2016, 07:23 AMI still have hundreds of copies of MSR and can't get rid of them
Quote from: OldRover on 04/27/2016, 06:48 PMIt sold out... holy crap. 50 copies in less than 24 hours. :D Thank you everyone who supported this!
But I thought you said you had hundreds?! :)
Easily explained. He had hundreds of copies he couldn't get rid of, but 50 that he could get rid of. Those are the ones that were sold; he still has the hundreds that he cannot get rid if.
I was kidding,  had you been in the chat room you would have known we discussed this.

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 04/28/2016, 07:41 AMI was kidding as well, and I was in the only chat that matters! :P
You mean the empty one?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

MotherGunner

Shit, I need one too.  Please tell me you have some left.  =)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

esteban

Quote from: MotherGunner on 04/28/2016, 01:24 PMShit, I need one too.  Please tell me you have some left.  =)
I forgot there was a reprint.

Not that I ever ran into the glitch/error in my copy (initial pressing), but I would have picked up another one just to support Rover & Co.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wilykat

Guess I'll keep mine sealed, VGA graded, then sell it for stupid amount of money in a few years  :mrgreen:

Looking at the buy history, only 3 bought more than 1 copy.

CrackTiger

Quote from: wilykat on 04/28/2016, 02:09 PMGuess I'll keep mine sealed, VGA graded, then sell it for stupid amount of money in a few years  :mrgreen:

Looking at the buy history, only 3 bought more than 1 copy.
That's why they were never sealed.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

cr8zykuban0

I was lucky enough to snag a copy for myself. Not too big into rpgs but for the price, couldnt say no

TDIRunner

Damn, I missed out.  I would be interested if anymore are listed.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

NecroPhile

I'm sure Nod has more.  The question is whether or not he wants to keep selling at fire sale prices, go back to ~$40, or somewhere in between.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Wow, that sure was an impressive flash sale... I'd be surprised if all 50 sales that quickly came from here, plugging on FacialBook must've also helped.

crazydean

I got one yesterday. Now that the school year is almost over, I plan to play a lot more over the summer. This will be a good place to start.

Johnpv

I picked one up myself when I saw there weren't many left the other day.

MNKyDeth

I messaged him and he said he had like 3 boxes full of these games. I was offering to pay him as gift through PayPal so he got all the money so eBay didn't get a piece of it. But they went so fast I quickly grabbed one from eBay before they sold out just in case.

I would say if you missed out just message him see if he has any more left yet. Not sure about the sale price though of course.

OldRover

I decided to list another 50 at the same price and opened it up to international buyers too.

wayback.ebay.com/itm/201577211519

Seriously... these are literally just sitting in my closet, being unplayed... the game's been out for nearly 4 years now so I think it's time to let it go for cheap. :)

Gredler

Quote from: OldRover on 05/04/2016, 02:26 PMI decided to list another 50 at the same price and opened it up to international buyers too.

wayback.ebay.com/itm/201577211519

Seriously... these are literally just sitting in my closet, being unplayed... the game's been out for nearly 4 years now so I think it's time to let it go for cheap. :)
Where are they for sale not cheap? I looked fornwhere to buy them at regular price but it doesn't seem available anywhere

NightWolve

Yay, I made it into this sale this time! I like the clearance and greatest hits $19.99 sales best. ;)

NecroPhile

Quote from: Gredler on 05/04/2016, 02:32 PMWhere are they for sale not cheap? I looked fornwhere to buy them at regular price but it doesn't seem available anywhere
Try the purchase link on this page, which is literally the first search result if you google Mysterious Song.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

roflmao

I picked up another copy, because obey. :D

csgx1

Got one this time around.  Thanks! 

Someone bought 10?...Hopefully not a reseller.

esteban

True to my word, I just bought one so I can support Rover & Co.

Plus, the re-release is technically distinct from the original release. So I am not too collectarded for picking this up.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

Yay just snagged one. Plus I had a voucher on eBay so they covered the equivalent of intl shipping for me. Everyone wins!

ginoscope

Mine came in the mail 2 days ago I need to try it out. 

Work has been annoying and keeping me from being unproductive lol.

exodus

I got mine! I hope I don't insult anyone when I say that the Grimm character sounds like St Cloud from the venture bros:

NightWolve

Wowser, another batch of 50 is already gone in some ~3 hours...

The PCE peoples are lovin' that $19.95 pricepoint with shipping worked in!

Gotta be a bit of a headache for one man to handle a mass fulfillment of orders like this at once I imagine though. Get boxes together, pack cases in, print/affix labels, make drives out to the Post Office, etc.

TheClash603

One of these days I will get one of these, I keep missing it.  I have my original version since day one at least, though it is a broken piece of shit!*

*I never saw anything broken.

OldRover

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2016, 05:28 PMGotta be a bit of a headache for one man to handle a mass fulfillment of orders like this at once I imagine though. Get boxes together, pack cases in, print/affix labels, make drives out to the Post Office, etc.
It's a major pain in the tail but it's worth it because lots more people get to play the game now... makes it all worthwhile. :D