RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine85

Hi sir I would like to purchase ur package of labels I have been a long time collector of the turbo graphic and duo pc engine ect I have every USA release game manuals from hu cards to beyond shadowgate Dracula x ext I have actually been asked to send sum manuals out to ppl tht have the ability to re print them out and thy are identical to my original booklets  if I can help you with anything I have tons of retro gaming equipment and always looking to trade or buy more I can pay you via pay pal my account is Mike@401mma.com send me a Invoice and I'll pay you asap I am looking for hu card cases aswell I u have any plastic sleeves.thank you much respect Mike aka the machine

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Machine85 on 01/02/2016, 04:23 PMHi sir I would like to purchase ur package of labels I have been a long time collector of the turbo graphic and duo pc engine ect I have every USA release game manuals from hu cards to beyond shadowgate Dracula x ext I have actually been asked to send sum manuals out to ppl tht have the ability to re print them out and thy are identical to my original booklets  if I can help you with anything I have tons of retro gaming equipment and always looking to trade or buy more I can pay you via pay pal my account is Mike@401mma.com send me a Invoice and I'll pay you asap I am looking for hu card cases aswell I u have any plastic sleeves.thank you much respect Mike aka the machine
I admire this enthusiasm and such, but this post really seems like it would be better suited as a PM, good sir. Giving out your pp publicly might give some trolls ideas and what-have-you.

Good day and let's make out sometime. Somewhere over the rainbow.
IMG

Thenintendoguy

I'm interested in purchasing a set of labels from you. Sticky Small (21 unreleased case labels). How do we do this? Do you send me a bill through Paypal? I can do immediate payment.

spawnshop

Got my set of these in today, and wow, am I blown away by the quality!!!
Really nicely done presentation to start - comes in custom black TG16 folder.
And for the labels themselves, super great professional quality.
Great paper weight, great adhesive, easy to apply, and fantastic colors!
Just Great!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Thenintendoguy on 01/15/2016, 07:29 PMI'm interested in purchasing a set of labels from you. Sticky Small (21 unreleased case labels). How do we do this? Do you send me a bill through Paypal? I can do immediate payment.
Send Sparkler a PM and he'll send you payment instructions.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MattJ

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback about Craig's (Sparky's) spine labels. I have ordered two sets from him and they are fantastic!! He is a pleasure to deal with, great communication and quick shipping! If you are thinking about getting them I highly recommend them!
- Matt J.

Sypth

StarDust4Ever

Hi, is there anyway to get single replacement stickers? I don't have a large Hucard collection but recently aquired a Klax in a case with Victory Run label. I tried rubbing off the black text with a pencil eraser and inking it back in with orange highlighter, then adding the name with an ultrafine Sharpie. The result didn't turn out how I wanted so I'll probably just peel off the old label completely.

The rest of my games don't need new labels so buying a large set with dozens of stickers when I only need one would be a waste. I would easily pay like $3 bucks or so for a single Klax sticker in a plain white envelope. I imagine there's got to be more like people me and some market for single replacements. Some guy on NintendoAge used to do a similar serives (a-la carte) for N64 end labels.
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

HailingTheThings

Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 05/22/2016, 11:52 PMHi, is there anyway to get single replacement stickers? I don't have a large Hucard collection but recently aquired a Klax in a case with Victory Run label. I tried rubbing off the black text with a pencil eraser and inking it back in with orange highlighter, then adding the name with an ultrafine Sharpie. The result didn't turn out how I wanted so I'll probably just peel off the old label completely.

The rest of my games don't need new labels so buying a large set with dozens of stickers when I only need one would be a waste. I would easily pay like $3 bucks or so for a single Klax sticker in a plain white envelope. I imagine there's got to be more like people me and some market for single replacements. Some guy on NintendoAge used to do a similar serives (a-la carte) for N64 end labels.
You're adorable. Can I buy you?

I think Mister Sparky has many sets pre-made sitting around waiting for peeps to grab and such, so there's that or something. Why don't you just buy a set and then keep the rest in case you need others later on?

Eww.
IMG

CrackTiger

If you don't want to buy a set, you should start a WTB thread asking one of the many people with extra labels who did buy sets if they have a spare Klax they're willing to part with.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/23/2016, 04:17 AM
Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 05/22/2016, 11:52 PMI tried rubbing off the black text with a pencil eraser and inking it back in with orange highlighter, then adding the name with an ultrafine Sharpie.
Sure, I'm very playful and affectionate; cost will be $50 not counting shots and adoption fees. 8-[

Full disclosure, I'm not housebroken yet and may have a slight inclination to drool on your game collection... =P~
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

HailingTheThings

Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 05/24/2016, 04:37 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/23/2016, 04:17 AM
Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 05/22/2016, 11:52 PMI tried rubbing off the black text with a pencil eraser and inking it back in with orange highlighter, then adding the name with an ultrafine Sharpie.
Sure, I'm very playful and affectionate; cost will be $50 not counting shots and adoption fees. 8-[

Full disclosure, I'm not housebroken yet and may have a slight inclination to drool on your game collection... =P~
Best.
IMG

drewbrim

I picked up the small set of these and they're absolutely perfect.  Quality is top notch.  Anyone who's on the fence should just grab them, you won't be disappointed.

Devincarlson87

I want to buy a set and also buy some repro cases ! What's your PayPal ?

tjsnh

Are you still selling these? It would save enormous time making them myself. :-)

Sparky

I am still making these. Pm me and your sticky dreams will come true.

jrdoran

Hi Sparky,

I've sent a PM requesting a Sticky-Large set. Hit me up, thanks!

Freeway2

I would love to get the whole she bang from you.  Should I send you a invoice through my hoveround?
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

Freeway2

Freeway2

Freeway2

esteban

Quote from: Freeway2 on 02/13/2017, 01:19 PMAnyway I could get a update on the payment I sent.
Sparky is trustworthy, so don't worry.

However, I don't know who you are... are you trustworthy?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Freeway2

100%   My name is Sam and I am now getting back to playing/owning US and Japanese Hu-Cards/CDs.  I took a break from retro stuff years back and now have come back after getting burnt out on current gen games.

Sparky

I pm'd you Sam, not to worry, they have been in the mail since the 11th, coming from cold Canada so it may take a week or so to get to you.

Freeway2

They turned out nice, thanks for dealing with a noob.

tj818

Just bought a set of these from Sparky.  Great quality!  Thanks man!!

Thanks,
Tim

Sparky

MNKyDeth

Recently ordered some for myself. These are great. Now for those cdrom case inserts......

compil3r

Sparky

Bump.....with new pictures of the labels on the first post.
Hugs

Edit: also if your on facial book search "sparkylabels" and give me a lick.... I mean I like

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

Just a bump, I am still around. Reno's and settling into a new home.