WTB Klax end sticker

Started by StarDust4Ever, 05/24/2016, 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarDust4Ever

I recently bought a Klax CIC in a Victory Run case. I need a replacement sticker if anyone has a spare. PM me if you've got one for cheap. Standard stamped envelop is fine. US address, and I use Paypal, Thanks...
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

StarDust4Ever

Point is, I don't want to buy the full set for one game as that would be wasteful. I posted a comment in the above mentioned thread and someone suggested I post a wtb thread so I did. Sometimes you just can't win. ](*,)

seieienbu

lol, perhaps I should've checked out that thread instead!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

hoobs88

I bought a set of Sparky labels. I'm pretty sure I have a spare Klax label. PM me with your address (and as a reminder to look for it) and I'll send it to you.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: hoobs88 on 05/24/2016, 09:18 AMI bought a set of Sparky labels. I'm pretty sure I have a spare Klax label. PM me with your address (and as a reminder to look for it) and I'll send it to you.
Thank you so much. PM sent!  :D

drewbrim

If the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 12:29 AMIf the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.
It's cool. hoobs88 is shipping me a spare label in plain envelop. I don't have any spare Hucard cases, but it seems orphaned cases are good for "completing" later run card + manual games that did not originally include cases. There is a "CIC" Air Zonk on ebay right now (ends in 18 hours) with what I am sure is a "donor" case with repro label. I would have definitely bid on it if I didn't already have an Air zonk. Price is surprisingly low atm but I'm sure it gets sniped in the final minutes. :-k

My Air zonk and Time Cruise with no manuals or cases are jealous...

HailingTheThings

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 12:29 AMIf the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.
Can I have the Fatal Fury Special you're selling? :3
IMG

drewbrim

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/26/2016, 01:10 AM
If was selling one it would be all yours.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 03:54 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/26/2016, 01:10 AM
If was selling one it would be all yours.
Must have you confused with someone else, I suppose. Oops. Terribly sorry.
IMG

StarDust4Ever

Shoutout to Hoobs88: My end label sticker arrived and it's fabulous! Thank you so much; I owe you one...  =D>

hoobs88

You're welcome! Glad I could help.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns