PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaking

No correct answers yet.

Let me know when you want me to expand the image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

Quote from: Otaking on 05/24/2016, 05:00 PMNo correct answers yet.

Let me know when you want me to expand the image.
Rayxanber twotree
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

Gayvan? I dunno, needs moar picchur

Otaking

No correct answers yet, expanded image.

IMG
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

deubeul

esteban

Otaking

No correct answers yet, image expanded.

IMG

csgx1

esteban

benlefou

IMG
A PC Engine blog.

Otaking

No correct answers yet, expanded image more which should give the answer away now.

IMG

johnnykonami

Quote from: Otaking on 05/30/2016, 08:11 PMNo correct answers yet, expanded image more which should give the answer away now.

IMG
Super Metal Crusher.

Otaking

Quote from: johnnykonami on 05/30/2016, 09:53 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 05/30/2016, 08:11 PMNo correct answers yet, expanded image more which should give the answer away now.

IMG
Super Metal Crusher.
Correct answer  :D

Here's the full image

IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Sarumaru

esteban

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?

johnnykonami

Dedicated to Geise:

IMG

Good luck!  I won't have a visual update for like a week since I'll be away but I will drop in to yay or nay occasionally.

NecroPhile

Parodius?  It uses lots of pink anyway.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

johnnykonami

Sarumaru

johnnykonami

nopepper

Sarumaru

johnnykonami

Back home now, no correct answers yet.  Here is an update:

IMG

esteban

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: esteban on 07/11/2016, 10:59 PMNo•Ri•Ko
I think you might be right!  That looks like half of a smiling mouth! :D
IMG

Otaking

johnnykonami

Nobody has it yet!  Good guesses though.  Here's a clue:  This screenshot is from what would be considered an omake section of the game.

esteban

Quote from: johnnykonami on 07/12/2016, 04:19 PMNobody has it yet!  Good guesses though.  Here's a clue:  This screenshot is from what would be considered an omake section of the game.
Goddammit!

Is it an idol game?

Goddammit.

:)

ccovell

johnnykonami

Quote from: esteban on 07/12/2016, 09:31 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 07/12/2016, 04:19 PMNobody has it yet!  Good guesses though.  Here's a clue:  This screenshot is from what would be considered an omake section of the game.
Goddammit!

Is it an idol game?

Goddammit.

:)
I'll give another clue tomorrow!

Quote from: ccovell on 07/12/2016, 09:39 PMMeikyuu no Elfeene?
nope!

CrackTiger

Kagami no Kuni no Legend?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

geise

SavagePencil

Mami Inoue
Mitsubachi Gakuen
Jantei Monogatari

some terrible mahjong game

geise

Quote from: SavagePencil on 07/13/2016, 10:42 AMMami Inoue
Mitsubachi Gakuen
Jantei Monogatari

some terrible mahjong game
Lets try one guess at a time.

SavagePencil

Quote from: geise on 07/13/2016, 12:44 PMLets try one guess at a time.
Oh for crying out loud.  Fine:

Mami Inoue?

CrackTiger

Quote from: SavagePencil on 07/13/2016, 12:54 PM
Quote from: geise on 07/13/2016, 12:44 PMLets try one guess at a time.
Oh for crying out loud.  Fine:

Mami Inoue?
You just bumped it up from 3 to 4 guesses at once. :P

esteban

Mami Inoue was my next guess, but I was too lazy to look up the title.

I am still too lazy to see what the title of my third guess would be (I think it is called....MONBIT?)

Anyway... MONBIT?

johnnykonami

No correct guesses so far.  Here's some more information and a pic update.  It is not an Idol game.  It is not a Mahjong game.  There is no ending on the disc.  Y'all are gonna be mad.

IMG

CrackTiger

SavagePencil

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2016, 06:34 PMUltrabox?
I was waiting for someone to guess that!  Sadly, that's not it either.  Sorry!  Good guess though.

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

shubibiman

Rom Rom Karaoke (whatever the number) ?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

That PCE software that uses the enigmatic 10-KEY peripheral?

esteban

Top your salad with:
Shrimp.
Chicken.
Rare Yuna.