12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

My PCE magazine cover scans

Started by SuperPlay, 06/11/2016, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

SuperPlay

I have started to upload my PCE magazine cover scans to RetroMags, here are the links:


Scan completed (all of the ones I have!)

Dengeki PC Engine: http://tinyurl.com/zkuhstl

Dengeki G's Engine: http://tinyurl.com/jycrtvc

PC Engine Fan: http://tinyurl.com/j9lkcb7


In Progress:



Lined up to do:

Gekkan

Mooks

Marukatsu

.
Enjoy!

akamichi

Cool scans Superplay!

I actually have scans of all the covers for Gekkan and most of Marukatsu and can share them out to everyone as soon as I get back from my business trip.

- akamichi

esteban

Awesome! :)

We need to collaborate...

https://archives.tg-16.com/Dengeki_PC_Engine_Magazine.htm

https://archives.tg-16.com/Gekkan_PC_Engine_Magazine.htm

...I have to finish this up!

I still have lots of stuff to do, but this summer I'll be able to dedicate time to it.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Otaking

Looks great. I always loved the covers on PC Engine Fan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

SuperPlay

Finished uploading the PC engine covers that I own

xcrement5x

Sweet!  Thanks for sharing, I always love the covers for PC Engine Fan.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)