OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

DarKKKobold / DildoKKKobold Intervention (Dear Kyle Thomson, STOP STALKING us!)!

Started by CrackTiger, 06/22/2016, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2016, 01:48 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/19/2016, 10:47 AMThe big difference between us though, is that I paid the imaginary "wishful thinking" prices that people like pp say don't exist or you'd have to wait "forever" for.
Yeah, right. A long time ago... Who cares?

P.S. Its been nearly a year since you bought 20 dupes or more from Oscar. Did you get a good flipping price for them? You clearly didn't offer them up to the community.
I explained in my previous comments when you carpet bombed your baseless theories in multiple places back then. I can't find it all, so I'll explain one last time, so I can just link to this thread the next time you make up stories.

Quote from: White Supremacist DarkKobold on 06/21/2016, 06:53 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/20/2016, 11:59 PMIt's not stalking when someone makes up stories.
Which part is a lie? The part that you bought dupes from syphic, or the fact that they were never offered up to the community? I don't know if you flipped them after getting a great deal or not, which is why I asked. I noticed you avoided that question, just like you locked the thread last time. Maybe you flipped 'em, maybe you didn't. Who knows for sure. You desperately tried to change the conversation last time, accusing me of getting in to your personal business, just because syphic consulted me before he sold you Beyond Shadowgate.

Hell, you even admitted you had extra stuff...
The first part that you lied about and was your original basis of your accusation that I'm "looting the forum of all the deals". You declared that everyone knows that I've had a complete set of Turbo games (by whatever your definition of that is) for years. This is where you show that you're only pretending to stalk me and haven't bothered to look at my posts. I've never said anything like that and regularly mentioned over the years how many Turbo games I thought I had and which ones I might not end up getting. You used this as "proof" that anything I buy is strictly to flip for maximum profit.

If you didn't spend most of your time here in the Market sections and Fighting Street, you'd be familiar with what I've said over the years about various things and how ridiculous the idea is that I'd be flipping common Turbo games to make money. I've got a decade long history of just straight up giving away lots of much more valuable things both privately and publicly. Years before the first raffle thread around here, I just offered people games, hardware, misc privately when I read that they needed them. Several times people have also contacted me after figuring out that I might have a spare item they want and I told them honestly that it's not worth it to me to sell it, so I'll just ship it to them for free if they give me their address. I'm not bragging or saying that this would justify any action in the future. The point is that I've done this for more people in the forum that you have public supporters/tolerators here. They aren't partners in crime who will have my back no matter what, they're just part of the majority of people who have been around long enough to know me and how ridiculous your leaps off conclusions are.

I also have a long public history of selling things for what I feel comfortable parting with them for. This usually means less than what most people here think is fair which is far less than what market enthusiasts such as yourself keep insisting is the true "fair market value". And by selling, I really mean advertising. I try not to talk too much about it, because I don't want some people to feel slighted or others to try to take advantage... but I don't usually ask buyers here for the full asking price + shipping. Especially the more someone buys at once.

I recently advertised a SuperGrafx + an extra shell for $180 + shipping. The buyer is someone I admire because of their genuine passion for playing games. We're not close online friends and haven't ever had any one-on-one conversations or anything. Because I thought that it was the best home for it and wanted him to have one, knowing he'd play all the games, I told him to only send $160 when he's comfortable and I'd cover the pricey shipping by canada post. Again, this happens regularly and my point isn't to brag or pretend that this is some sort of service to the community. The point is that each time I do something like this, I'm essentially giving up more than I ever could have made flipping a handful of the most common TurboChips.

I also have purchased items like the Super CD-ROM I have listed for sale, that were advertised as being in better condition or without issues that I noticed after receiving them. Instead of flipping them to get my money back or make a profit, I list them for less with brutally honest descriptions of imperfections.

Around the same time you think I bought those games to flip, I talked to a member who had a fully modded PCE GT they wanted to sell. He only wanted $150 for it. I told him that he should ask at least $250 for it and that he could get much more for it if he really wanted to. He said he would be very happy to sell it to me for $250, So, although he never brought it up at all, I insisted on promising that if I ever got tired of it, I'd sell it here in the forum again for no more than that. Which I recently did.

When a situation came up and I suddenly had to buy a house within a week, I parted with a dozen or so games. Many were ones that people like you argue with me about what they really sell/"go" for. In theory, that is the kind of situation where I should try to at least get what most people believe is "fair market value", but instead I sold most of them for no more than I paid for them (of the ones I could even remember what I paid) and in general, no more than I think that they're worth.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18392.msg388676#msg388676

If I'm the type of person would sell Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari for $50, why would I be in the business of buying worthless games to flip?

Most of your lying stems from all of your accusations based on things you either know are not true or things you know that you don't know at all and are just stating wishful thinking as fact. As I said before, I was only buying some games, cases and manuals that I needed from syphic and misc at the time. You have an excuse to explain how you came to know a bit about the details of a couple private transactions between myself and someone else, but you displayed your oblivious morality by spamming it and your proof/theory across multiple threads. I have nothing to hide, but it only damages your credibility.

And of course, since you continue to distort the details, you either never knew them fully and just started calling me out anyway, or are just knowingly lying on purpose. I know that I don't need to show any of this, but I really don't care if anyone knows about it and the point of this thread is to link to it the next time you spam your fantasies about me as fact.

This is a complete list of everything I bought from syphic between two transactions:

Beyond Shadowgate -I did not own at all.
Dungeon Explorer - CIC $18 -I only had the loose TurboChip and bought for the case/manual.
Cadash - CIC $65 -I did not own at all.
Blazing Lazers - CIC $20 -I did not own at all
Legendary Axe - CIC $15 -I bought for the case, but I think that I found myself without a copy, even though I gave away a couple in the past.
Double Dungeons - CIC $15 -I bought for the case. Can't remember who I traded or gave it away to. Might still be lying around. I don't remember selling any TurboChips in years.
China Warrior - CIC $8.00 -I did not own around the time, but do now have a spare TurboChip.
Vigilante $11 -I did not own around the time, but do now have a spare TurboChip.
World Class Baseball Box $7 -it's a box.
TV Sports Basketball Box $7 -it's a box
The Adams Family - CIC $20 -For a long time I only had a copy missing the tray liner. That copy I tossed in with a sale to a forum member.
Sonic Spike - CIC $15 -I did not own around the time, but do now have a spare TurboChip.
Galaga 90  - HuCard & Manual Only $18 -I did not own at all.
Ninja Spirit - HuCard & Manual Only $25 -I bought for the case.
Talespin - CIC $35 -I bought for the case.
Dragon Spirit - CIC $25 -I bought for the case.
Fighting Street - CIC $25 -I bought to replace my scratched copy.

I agree with what you said at one point, that I overpaid for Beyond Shadowgate. But as I've said as long as I've been online, I don't mind paying a premium when I want something sooner. I just don't pretend that I couldn't get it cheaper if I really wanted to. Lots of syphic's prices are great deals compared to other forums or eBay, but aren't always the best around here. But that makes them still pretty fair from what I've seen. When a fully complete copy in better condition came up, I bought it and sold the incomplete copy for what I felt was fair. It's nothing against syphic or what other people here I've bought from and later sold the items for less. It's just what I like to do. But this is another example of an opportunity to flip a game for real profit, but instead "took a loss" for as much as I could have made flipping those common TurboChips for. That all happened around the same time and you still thought it plausible that I was getting rich off of a few commons through private sales or something? :P

Also, if you can count, you'll notice that it was 15 games total, not 20.

Here's a pic of my spare TurboChips I've been saving for trades, along with the spare cases I haven't stuck Sparky labels on yet:

IMG

Again, if you didn't spend most of your time in the market sections and Fighting Street, you'd have seen my many posts since before I bought these and regularly till now, talking about my plan to to buy the rest of the pre-TTi TurboChip cases I can at prices I'm happy with and then just stick Sparky labels on recycled original cases for the rest. Not that you care, but as I've been very open about all along, my plan for the TTi releases was to combine Aaron's 3D printed cases with Sparky's labels.

I've also talked openly all along about having this stack of games, along with a bunch of manuals, PCE crap and games/hardware from other platforms that I want to trade or sell, but haven't had the time to. As you could see if you were really keeping tabs on me, I have picked out larger items and things that are worth more, to get the ball rolling. These leftover TurboChips aren't worth the time for me to sell/trade yet. They're literally some of the most worthless spare stuff I have to get rid of at some point, but I'm trying to eliminate space more than anything and these are also the tiniest. I'm still hopeful that I can trade some of the games and manuals I have for some of the cases and manuals I don't have, but it's really not a priority right now, given my limited free time.

That R-Type was replaced by a complete copy I bought from galam. I just noticed it was a double, but I don't know if I'll part with it, because it is my copy from bitd and has sentimental value. Same with spare copies of Neutopia and Dungeon Explorer I have. Neutopia I bought complete off eBay. I bought a sealed Darkwing Duck for a decent price from a member a few(?) years ago and then raffled away my loose copy.

I've offered to trade some of those pictured games to a few people who have posted Trade threads.

My spare Fighting Street was raffled here:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19717.msg424271#msg424271

Beyond Shadowgate was sold in this thread:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19611.msg420769#msg420769

I offered esteban his pick of the spare games pictured above as part of my TG-16 Super CD System Card case/manual raffle:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19611.msg420769#msg420769

Of course, the important part of this thread is to address the real problem here:

Quote from: White Supremacist DarKKKobold
QuoteI've already talked about how I have been picking up pieces of games to add manuals and cases to some of my TurboChips which need them and how the remaining pieces will get added to the extras I already have to trade for some of the pieces I still need.
It wouldn't surprise me if one of the loudest voices decrying gougers was actually a secret gouger. That would be delicious irony.
Quote from: White Supremacist DildoKKKobold on 02/14/2016, 06:58 PM
Quote from: sparky on 02/14/2016, 06:38 PMYou're pathetic, he started it because some fool was after him because his wife f*cked up.
Go back to DoxPhile.
Aww, the wittle baby is mad his butt-buddy left. You are a pathetic dog, all bark and no bite. Go back to drowning yourself in alcohol.
I'm willing to believe that you possibly posses a shred of empathy, act like a decent human being outside of this forum and as some kind of therapeutic release, you vent as a troll here. But that still wouldn't excuse your general behavior here, nor make it healthy. You have shown too many times, how nothing brings you joy more than the misfortune of others. To the point of actually fantasizing about people being terrible and working over others. You're actually wishing for me to be some kind of super villain who has being taking advantage of everyone here. You gleefully danced on Mike's grave after he was no longer here to respond.

I would have thought that your sociopathic narcissism would have at least led you to fake being a decent person, since you want to get into PC Engine development. Instead you continue to look for every opportunity to be a creep and further alienate a majority of the PC Engine community. To the point of spinning tall tales about people, so far removed from reason that you justify them by proclaiming their lack of justifying your b.s. with a response is somehow proof that what you pulled out your ass must be true!

If you're mentally ill, I hope that you've at least been diagnosed and are simply on and off of effective meds. If you are otherwise somehow capable of controlling yourself, I'll just repeat what I posted at the end of the "Rrob78 the Raffle Thief" thread:

If you truly did come to this PC Engine/TurboGafx-16/PC-FX community to discuss PCE/Turbo/PCFX with cool people, then why not begin doing so and become a true member of this communuty? Hopefully your past behavior will be eclipsed by your contribution to discussion in the forum.

You'd be surprised by how forgiving and willing to forget that most active members are around here when someone stops negative behavior and genuinely contributes in an ongoing basis. But ignoring what really happened and lashing out with the kind of language you have used is only counterproductive.

It's never too late to turn things around.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/22/2016, 10:25 PMBut as I've said as long as I've been online, I don't mind paying a premium when I want something sooner.
Holy shit, there is a lot to respond to, more than I have time for at the moment. Lots of it is facepalmingly stupid, but this, this takes the cake. You rail, rail, rail on people for overpaying on eBay, and say this?

Wow, dude. Wow.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

You spent the time reading and cherry picking what you want to reply to. Hahaha
You are still pathetic.

CGQuarterly

Really?  We're going to do this again?

esteban

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 06/23/2016, 12:14 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/22/2016, 10:25 PMBut as I've said as long as I've been online, I don't mind paying a premium when I want something sooner.
Holy shit, there is a lot to respond to, more than I have time for at the moment. Lots of it is facepalmingly stupid, but this, this takes the cake. You rail, rail, rail on people for overpaying on eBay, and say this?

Wow, dude. Wow.
Take it from me: CrackTiger does not need to defend himself to you or anyone else.

I don't know why we can't just move forward.

Seriously.

MOST IMPORTANT: If you would spend your time + energy on more productive endeavors (this includes seemingly pointless things like defending a game that folks have little respect for—I love doing this), you would actually enjoy your time here!

Do you think *I* give a f*ck about some ancient grudge between you and _________?

I don't.

But I do care about all things PCE (sans ego drama).

:)

Anyway, at least try *something* different...because all the anger and hate is just silly when Catastrophe (even if it remains a demo) shows that you *do care* about PCE. I don't care if you ever release a PCE demo, the very fact that you put effort into a PCE project means that we are the *last* folks who should be fighting with each other

We (everyone) *don't* have to be friends.

But we *should* be able to co-exist and be (somewhat) civil.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

Este speaks with wisdom.  This is tiring.  Move on.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2016, 10:25 PMIt's never too late to turn things around.
I think this is especially true as DildoKKKobold has actually found ways to contribute to the forums in both continuing conversations as well as working on a new exciting homebrew game!  Just be friends already!

CrackTiger shouldn't have to explain purchases he's made in the past, nor should anyone unless they have negatively gouged the community.  I agree with Esty, that this is wasted effort just to continue arguing. Move on already.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wiseau

Is DarKKKobold really hoarding undumped prototypes? Because if so fuck him, he's worse than any supposed gouger.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/23/2016, 09:43 AMCrackTiger shouldn't have to explain purchases he's made in the past, nor should anyone unless they have negatively gouged the community.
CrackTiger shouldn't, and neither should Goldenpp72. No one should have to. And yet, no one says "Hey guys, lay off the noob" in that thread.

CrackTiger really didn't like the questioning turned on him. Maybe he should think about that next time he goes off on a noob.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

DarKKKobold, hero of the downtrodden!  :lol:

There's a big difference between taking someone to task for their actions (what they've posted and claimed to have done) and your wild accusations based on half truths, conjecture, and outright ignorance.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 06/23/2016, 12:14 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/22/2016, 10:25 PMBut as I've said as long as I've been online, I don't mind paying a premium when I want something sooner.  I just don't pretend that I couldn't get it cheaper if I really wanted to.

Wow, dude. Wow.
I fixed that for you to show the complete sentiment, which is consistent with CrackTiger's responses to PP:

Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/06/2016, 08:43 PMBesides bragging, so far the only thing you've talked about wanting to contribute is cash for goods and buying Turbo games as fast as you can, while playing them insignificantly by comparison. That's fine, but why play dumb about all the attention (good or bad) you actively seek out from a game enthusiast forum?
Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/12/2016, 03:09 PMYou paid a massive premium for a potentially slight bump in condition and/or superfluous completeness. If the $1000 difference in condition between great and omega great is indiscernible while seeing them on your shelf and only while they are in your hands next to the slightly less perfect copies that you didn't actually buy... you can feel that it was money well spent. But don't play dumb pretending that you don't understand how they would have cost $1000 - $2000 less purchased separately.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sarumaru

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: NaziKKKobold on 06/23/2016, 10:31 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/23/2016, 09:43 AMBT shouldn't have to explain purchases he's made in the past, nor should anyone unless they have negatively gouged the community.
CrackTiger shouldn't, and neither should Goldenpp72. No one should have to. And yet, no one says "Hey guys, lay off the noob" in that thread.
Well, I can see your argument, but I think most understand how this community functions.  If you come out saying that you are a collector, playing games on an LCD in widescreen or are refraining from chatting about Turbo until you have a complete collection (shudder) then you're going to get razzed up a bit.  Things pile on and people make assumptions, sometimes unfair, then people question your buying habits and ask for explanation.

Looking at that original thread I see many others jumping on the teasing pile before CrackTiger commented and it seems like the OP was able to handle himself alright.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

IMG

couldn't pick one of the two, so posting both, DildoKKKobold.

IMG