Reproduction DUO-R doors now available

Started by jelloslug, 05/09/2016, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

The DUO-R doors are ready! They are $25 shipped in the US and $28 shipped for Canada. PM me if you are interested.

IMG

exodus

I think it's cool that you're doing this!
That's all I have to say about it :P

xcrement5x

I have an RX, is there any chance you're going to do a batch that matches the coloring for them?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jelloslug

Quote from: guest on 05/10/2016, 02:43 PMI have an RX, is there any chance you're going to do a batch that matches the coloring for them?
Are they a different color than the R?

CrackTiger

Quote from: jelloslug on 05/10/2016, 07:14 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/10/2016, 02:43 PMI have an RX, is there any chance you're going to do a batch that matches the coloring for them?
The R is cream colored. The RX is white (looks almost like a very light gray in low light).

I'm pretty sure that you tried matching them up when you first started.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

jelloslug

Quote from: CrackTiger on 05/10/2016, 09:01 PM
The R is cream colored. The RX is white (looks almost like a very light gray in low light).

If someone can send me a part to color match I can do it.

xcrement5x

Quote from: jelloslug on 05/11/2016, 08:16 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 05/10/2016, 09:01 PM

If someone can send me a part to color match I can do it.
I can probably send the top of my unit so you can test fit and color match.  Let me double-check the weight on it though. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jelloslug

I still have a few left out of this batch.  Get 'em while they are hot!

Skins4thewin

am VERY interested!  Would like to order one of these as soon as possible if there are any left, thanks! :)

Groover

I still love my Turbo Duo door you made for me and the Turbo Everdrive cover. I have a working door on my DUO-R but I'm tempted in getting one as a backup.
IMG

jelloslug

Quote from: Groover on 07/05/2016, 09:01 PMI still love my Turbo Duo door you made for me and the Turbo Everdrive cover. I have a working door on my DUO-R but I'm tempted in getting one as a backup.
I still have a few in stock.  :-"