Sarumaru

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

deubeul

Sexy Idol Mahjong  something??

esteban

exodus

okay, so it's definitely an interview with a voice actress. which games have that?

tengai makyou?

johnnykonami

Nope to all so far.  Another hint: This is not from a complete game.

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

exodus

That interview thing is right though, you can see 60% of the word "interview" next to the lady's face, so keep that in mind with your guesses! (or maybe snatcher pilot disc is correct)

johnnykonami

NecroPhile

Not a complete game?  I was gonna guess Ranma 1/2.

Tee-hee.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

johnnykonami

Quote from: exodus on 07/15/2016, 03:00 PMThat interview thing is right though, you can see 60% of the word "interview" next to the lady's face, so keep that in mind with your guesses! (or maybe snatcher pilot disc is correct)
Yep, I was going for that.  I figured many peeps here could read Katakana for an extra little clue.

Quote from: guest on 07/15/2016, 03:13 PMNot a complete game?  I was gonna guess Ranma 1/2.

Tee-hee.
Not sure if you're going for the play on words or a dig against the games!  I think the latter certainly applies in the case of the very first one.

NecroPhile

Just a play on words, as in half a ranma.

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 07/15/2016, 05:32 PMJust a play on words, as in half a ranma.
Yah, I figured. :)

shubibiman

esteban

That blue is rich and powerful:
Cosmic Fantasy 2

shubibiman

deubeul

geise

^ Man that's a good guess.  I was thinking something with Bomberman in it.

My guess is Star Parodier.

deubeul

^ Man that's a good guess. I hesitated.

shubibiman

No good guesses so far :p

deubeul

Ah! So, that lets... Quiz Caravan  Cult Q ?

shubibiman

deubeul

shubibiman

esteban

deubeul

Quote from: shubibiman on 07/16/2016, 11:44 AMNexzr.
Correct! Joli une-deux  :)

Sorry Esteban, I'd like to make a tie, but that would f*** up the thread a bit :wink:

shubibiman

esteban

shubibiman

esteban

shubibiman

esteban

shubibiman

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

geise

I was thinking Download 2, but I will go with the first Download.

esteban

Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts

shubibiman

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

shubibiman

esteban

CrackTiger

csgx1

esteban

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

shubibiman

geise

Knowing shubi this is one of those obscure games no one really talks about probably.  Hmmm...I like este's last guess though.

CrackTiger

Quote from: geise on 07/18/2016, 09:38 AMKnowing shubi this is one of those obscure games no one really talks about probably.  Hmmm...I like este's last guess though.
Someone has talked about it recently.

geise

Derp.  I didn't see there was another page when I posted.  Mondays....

My excuse anyways.

csgx1

I could have swore that someone posted a similar Mad Stalker screen-shot maybe a year ago, but searched for it and couldn't find a post.   I remember seeing that same screen shot.  Weird.  Maybe my psychic abilities kickin' in or my search abilities just sucks. :lol:

Next screen shot:

IMG

NecroPhile

I used Mad Stalker for this one last October:
IMG

More pink!  I'm gonna guess Psychosis.