OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

DildoPhile members..

Started by Sparky, 07/14/2016, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Beating a dead horse seems a common theme these days anyway.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: The Old Rover on 07/26/2016, 12:12 PMBeating a dead horse seems a common theme these days anyway.
Agreed.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

I'll do my research to build a case against him, but I felt the need for a drunken post at the end of the night last night - I'm allowed a few, right?! :P

DildoKKKobold

There are the people here who like me, mostly the DoxPhile crew, peeps I hung out with at MGC, as well as a few others, and those that loathe me. There are also the very few, like Este, that just want peace. I don't see either side coming to terms. Either I'm a chill dude or the ultimate troll. Doesn't seem like there is any middle ground.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

sirhcman

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 02:46 PMEither I'm a chill dude or the ultimate troll. Doesn't seem like there is any middle ground.
Chill dude in troll clothing

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 07/26/2016, 03:01 PMChill dude in troll clothing
Troll chill in clothing, dude

NecroPhile

It's the DoxPhiler morons that're the problem.  For whatever reason, they can't accept that many dislike DK and insist on trying to convince us that he's truly a prince among men.

Guess what?  We don't fucking care.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gredler

Picard-What-Have-I-Done.jpg

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/26/2016, 03:21 PMGuess what?  We don't fucking care.
Nor should anyone, I was talking with DK and realized I've only kinda skirted the anger towards him, but felt I should probably say that I do like him and he seems like a nice guy - without going and reading the beef backlog.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/26/2016, 09:29 AMWe can tell you're real sorry.  :roll:
hahah yeah, drunken mistake

OldRover

No one's gonna like everyone, but it's easy for everyone to hate someone.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/26/2016, 03:21 PMIt's the DoxPhiler morons that're the problem.  For whatever reason, they can't accept that many dislike DK and insist on trying to convince us that he's truly a prince among men.

Guess what?  We don't fucking care.
You clearly care, because you are posting in this thread. Also, it goes both ways, as people can't accept many people actually like me.

Finally, its ripe coming from an unapologetic asshole.

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

I don't care that people like you, but I do care that they keep trying to change my mind about you.  It's two different things, obviously.

Sparky

Quote from: geise on 07/26/2016, 11:41 AMGredler, it's not that hard to go through and read up on all that nonsense.  I don't care about it either way, especially now.  It started so long ago.  The dead horse is long dead by now.
The horse is still twitching as DildoKKKobold and myself still hold grudges. I hold it against him as he STILL takes jabs at NecroPhile, CrackTiger, myself and a few others when the opportunity is there.

Have a look at any of DK's posts over here and see if any are positive? Most are attacks.

Tell you what DK you stop attacking the people you begrudge here and I will stop my stupid fucking antics with you.

Deal?

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 07/26/2016, 04:44 PMHave a look at any of DK's posts over here and see if any are positive? Most are attacks.

Tell you what DK you stop attacking the people you begrudge here and I will stop my stupid fucking antics with you.

Deal?
I would vote for this new deal, I love it. Thanks for tolerating my drunken reemergence of your thread Sparky, I am sorry for bringing it back up in my lack of judgement. Let the old wounds heal and from it birth a new dawn of PCEX love and friendship,

Kumbaya-intro.webp

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: sparky on 07/26/2016, 04:44 PM
Quote from: geise on 07/26/2016, 11:41 AMGredler, it's not that hard to go through and read up on all that nonsense.  I don't care about it either way, especially now.  It started so long ago.  The dead horse is long dead by now.
The horse is still twitching as DK and myself still hold grudges. I hold it against him as he STILL takes jabs at NecroPhile, CrackTiger, myself and a few others when the opportunity is there.

Have a look at any of DK's posts over here and see if any are positive? Most are attacks.

Deal?
I'd like to note, I never started shit with you, you came at me. When I finally bit back, you blocked me, while calling me thin skinned.

I don't like NecroPhile. He only seems good for calling people cunts. For example, when everyone in the thread basically says "Dude, too far, maybe you should apologize" he can't even be bothered to. He's Mr. Perfect, despite the fact that he clearly went too far, and owed the dude an apology. NecroPhile can never do wrong, according to NecroPhile.

I don't like CrackTiger, he's an elitist prick who somehow thinks his collecting is morally superior to everyone else. He's allowed to pay whatever price he wants, because he has "genuine interest," a term that makes my blood boil. Who the fuck is he to judge his or others interest as "genuine" which, clearly, in-turn, suggests that a) others don't have genuine interest and that other people are only in it for the money, b) he can some how proclaim his grand "genuine interest" and c) he's somehow more entitled to own this stuff due to "genuine interest." It's judgemental, arrogant, and absolutely retarded.

I'm not really interested in peace. If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. If I see people gangbanging a noob, I'll say something. End of story.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

Wow, you cannot even admit that you have been wrong in all of this as well, your still the victim in all of this and a unsung noob hero now. Haha ok I tried.

DeshDildo

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/26/2016, 11:59 AMI will say this for DK:

When I passed out at MGC in a room of people I consider close friends, he was the one who stepped up and initiated the effort to haul my massive derriere all the way up to my room.

I owe DK, Majors, and Desh a debt of gratitude for preserving my anal virginity that night. Who knows what may have happened had they left me in the turbo room with characters like Sarumaru, jtucci, and _joshuaturbo on the loose.
What makes you think your anal virginity was left intact?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 05:50 PMI don't like NecroPhile. He only seems good for calling people cunts. For example, when everyone in the thread basically says "Dude, too far, maybe you should apologize" he can't even be bothered to. He's Mr. Perfect, despite the fact that he clearly went too far, and owed the dude an apology. NecroPhile can never do wrong, according to NecroPhile.
Everyone?  I guess you conveniently missed the roughly one third of respondents that said it was fine.  Also, I never claimed that what I said was right; I said it was allowed per the rules and no worse than other inappropriate comments made here on a regular basis.

But I've little doubt you'll ignore this post or respond only to select bits taken out of context, just like you always do when the facts don't jibe with your bullshit.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 05:50 PMIf you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.
Like you did with CrackTiger and me in this thread, right?  DK, forever a victim.  :lol:

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/26/2016, 06:40 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 05:50 PMI don't like NecroPhile. He only seems good for calling people cunts. For example, when everyone in the thread basically says "Dude, too far, maybe you should apologize" he can't even be bothered to. He's Mr. Perfect, despite the fact that he clearly went too far, and owed the dude an apology. NecroPhile can never do wrong, according to NecroPhile.
Everyone?  I guess you conveniently missed the roughly one third of respondents that said it was fine.  Also, I never claimed that what I said was right; I said it was allowed per the rules and no worse than other inappropriate comments made here on a regular basis.

But I've little doubt you'll ignore this post or respond only to select bits taken out of context, just like you always do when the facts don't jibe with your bullshit.
So, if you weren't right, why didn't you apologize? SignofZeta said it perfectly. No one accused you of breaking rules. Either you believe you were right, or  you knew you were in the wrong, and didn't care.

I'm going with you don't care, because at the end of the day, all you are good for is slinging insults.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/26/2016, 06:40 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 05:50 PMIf you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.
Like you did with CrackTiger and me in this thread, right?  DK, forever a victim.  :lol:
Perhaps you are right, there is no peace. Sparky thinks I'm unfairly a dick to you and BT, and that is why he attacks me. I feel justified in lashing out at you and BT, because I find you to be sand paper.

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/26/2016, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Desh on 07/26/2016, 06:22 PM

When I passed out at MGC in a room of people I consider close friends, he was the one who stepped up and initiated the effort to haul my massive derriere all the way up to my room.

I owe DK, Majors, and Desh a debt of gratitude for preserving my anal virginity that night. Who knows what may have happened had they left me in the turbo room with characters like Sarumaru, jtucci, and _joshuaturbo on the loose.
You're right... you are capable of violating someone who isn't passed out and them not even notice it. How shady, slim.
I used to be sad and feel inferior due to the lack or girth but then I found the bright side.  I don't even have to "Cosby" anyone when I violate.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 07:00 PMSo, if you weren't right, why didn't you apologize? SignofZeta said it perfectly. No one accused you of breaking rules. Either you believe you were right, or  you knew you were in the wrong, and didn't care.

I'm going with you don't care....
Which is what I've said repeatedly.  It's called reading comprehension, look into it.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 07:00 PM.... because at the end of the day, all you are good for is slinging insults.
Says the guy with a far greater percentage of his posts mired in negativity in threads such as this.  :lol:

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2016, 07:00 PMPerhaps you are right, there is no peace.... I feel justified in lashing out at you and CrackTiger, because I find you to be sand paper.
Precisely, you're a troll.

ClodBusted

Being an effective troll doesn't mean being intelligent, since many think they are or are trying to let others think like that of them. It rather means anti-social behavior and probably having mental health issues.

NightWolve

You're right... you are capable of violating someone who isn't passed out and them not even notice it. How shady, slim.
*FEEL THE BERN*

Sorry, had to get that one in there one last time in honor of the Sanders campaign... ;)  So long, Bernie!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/28/2016, 01:29 AM

*FEEL THE BERN*

Sorry, had to get that one in there one last time in honor of the Sanders campaign... ;)  So long, Bernie!
*NOW FEEL THE JOHNSON*

NightWolve

Right, that libertarian presidential candidate. That does work out to being a better hashtag in his case. ;)

geise

CAUTION:  WALL OF TEXT!

Just so others know how all this dead horse stuff started:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=238965

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/17/2012, 12:02 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/16/2012, 01:10 PM
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 07/14/2012, 02:21 AMPaying too much is subjective. Maybe they don't mind the higher price and just want the game (to play). There are always two sides of the equation.
This thread is apparently not for you.  It's painfully obvious that you're a collector and believe in spending whatever you want (logic and sensibilities be damned), so please skip this and any other thread with which you disagree so entirely.
Uh, wow. Actually, his post was fairly logical. Yours was "We have our opinions, don't participate unless you agree."

Where is the logic and sensibility there?

This is where the personal opinions started turning personal.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=246356

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 08/07/2012, 04:18 PMWow, this rambling, incoherent mess is wrong on so many levels. Additionally, there is a certain level of arrogance littered in this post. It states that anyone who doesn't agree with your prices is a gouger, idiot, etc. Apparently, you know more than the free market.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMHighest possible or hopeful possible selling prices should only interest sellers. Why would a buyer care about the MOST a game can sell for? Seriously, if you are looking to buy a particular game, why would you even be aware of the highest prices? Non-investor buyers should only be concerned with lower end prices, unless over-paying is part of your hobby (unfortunately, it is bragging rights for some). Dynastic Hero has only sold for $50 for what, the past year now? But we should ignore that and instead focus on the imaginary prices it could have sold for instead? Or does it only work in gouging-supporting ways?

First off, that Dynastic Heroes for $50 was a once off, idiotic move by a seller. That is not Open Market Value. Lets look at actual completed auctions -

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/dynastic-hero-%5Bsuper-cd%5D#completed-auctions

Regardless of your PERSONAL opinions on its value, it has been demonstrated in the real world what people value it at, and it is well above $50. A buyer should be concerned with what the current fair market value, so they don't get ripped off, and have a good expectation of what they should expect to pay. Numbers pulled directly from the ass of CrackTiger are hardly an indicator of value.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMI paid $5 for a sealed Magical Chase. Some clown paying $5000 for one is an extreme in the opposite end. Both are equally factual. The prices I listed are double what MC sold for up until the market began being unnaturally manipulated. I know of people who have bought and sold them for lower prices than I listed since then as well. Why do you guys think that MC is rarely listed for sale anymore, if it is so easy to sell for the gouged prices it supposedly demands? Soldier Blade has also slowed in sales in gouging circles, as those who snatch them up, believing them to be priceless, continue to see them failing to sell at crazy escalating prices. In the meantime, the credit card interest these people are racking up convinces them to continue to hold out for the market to support the fantasy so they can perhaps at least break even on their investments.
Wow, you made up so much bullshit here, it makes Fox News look factual. Lets address them here.

#1. "MC sold for up until the market began being unnaturally manipulated." - How was the market unnaturally manipulated? This is basic freaking economics. MC is on everyone's want list - and there are nowhere near enough copies to go around. Thus, on the open market, i.e. Ebay, it goes to the person willing to pay the most. Any back-room deals or amazing finds don't count towards the actual value; they weren't exposed to an open market of buyers to determine the price.

#2. "Why do you guys think that MC is rarely listed for sale anymore, if it is so easy to sell for the gouged prices it supposedly demands? " Because there is no supply! The people who have it want to keep it! Why are there no Nintendo World Championships available if they sell for $23,000? Jeez, with this logic, the Mona Lisa should be for sale, since it would fetch $100 Million or more!

#3. "In the meantime, the credit card interest these people are racking up convinces them to continue to hold out for the market to support the fantasy so they can perhaps at least break even on their investments." Talk about fantasy. In this single line, you are determining that the people who are buying rare Turbografx games are A) only buying them as investments, and B) somehow you mystically know they are all in credit card debt. Perhaps this is a reflection on how YOU live your life.

That last point just makes my head spin. How anyone can take you serious after that is beyond me. You live in this fantasy world where you know so much about every ebay buyer and seller. The reality is you really don't know anything about these people; how they got the games they are selling, why they are willing to pay what they are, or what their current financial situation is.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMI've seen Shockman either sell or available to buy at the prices I listed a few times in the past six months, one of which I bought for myself. High-end eBay prices are above market value, by the very nature of eBay for both buyers and sellers. Checkout the current completed listings for Shockman and properly interpret the unsold, sold and total number of listings, factoring in eBay fees and now limited completed view, etc. And these are still higher than what some sold for on eBay not long ago.

Ebay is the market value, if it sells! And yes, prices fluctuate, depending on who is currently looking for a game, and what they are willing to spend.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMPeople who promote ridiculous prices wonder how the rest of us find games for reasonable prices. The first steps are to stop using top prices to gauge value and stop dismissing low end prices as freak anomalies. The best deals here and elsewhere (even through eBay) are found off the public record. I have advertised several items on this forum over the past year for prices which gouged-price-supporters say don't exist. What those listings don't show, is how I actually offered most of the buyers even better deals. They didn't ask for it, didn't haggle or anything. I just offered them to people I like. I also scored several "impossible" deals for myself that weren't advertised in threads. Some of which were offered to me unsolicited.

Once again, a private sale isn't the open market, and in no way determines the actual value of an item.  Only when a group of buyers is allowed to make a choice of whether or not to buy an item, and for how much, is a real price determined.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMNot only does every eBay listing which fails to sell at any given price tell as much a story as those which do, but every time something is given away for free, it dilutes the real actual value of the item even further. Look around at how much stuff is being given away for free around here. You can look at games I valued at $5 - $20 each as actually being worth $20 - $50 each, but they are literally selling for $0.00 on a regular basis in this forum. Just as most of the best deals happen behind the scenes, people give away at least as much stuff without publicly talking about it. I valued the loose Turbo CD System Card higher because of the novelty value of allowing you to view warning screens. But after buying a Turbo CD on here for $90, I privately sent it to someone for free after they asked to buy it with money. I've given away more Turbo/PCE stuff than I've sold on this forum and most of it has been done in private. The more people go out of their way to defend gouged prices, the more I see that I should make a big deal out of my freebies, like many of the raffles do.

If you win a free car on a game show, you are required to pay tax on its actual value. Just because you got the car for free doesn't mean that it doesn't have a market value (which you are taxed on!), and your free car is in no way factored into what people consider the car worth.  People here are willing to give away games that they could get money for. That is awesome of them, but it has no effect on the actual value someone is willing to pay.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/28/2012, 02:17 AMThe most important thing that gouged price supporters fail to understand is that true value, what something is actually worth paying for to most people, can still sit far below what it (seldom) sells for. If 90% of Turbo fans wouldn't pay more than $100 for Magical Chase and literally never will, while 1% pay the hyped gouged prices which only transpire twice a year... that means that Magical Chase it literally worth no more than $100. If you can't wrap your head around that, then you're likely be stuck in that other 9% group.

Ugh, the arrogance here is amazing. You are determining exactly what the community should pay for MC, and anyone who doesn't agree is clearly a "gouger." The reason the prices are high twice a year is because that is all you see, the game available for sale twice a year.

The rest of the post continues to babble about "gougers" without any facts to actually substantiate this flawed view point. You are just claiming that you have some innate psychic ability to know what the community should value the game at.  You use words such as true, actually, most people, etc. You don't know what people will pay, only your personal valuation.

In short, to quote Billy Madison,

Mr. CrackTiger, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Then it all goes on and on from both sides.  How many years later? Seems like 4.

NightWolve

When you go in, GO BOLD... DildoKKKobold...

Gredler

Danm these vidya games is serious business. Thanks for the cliffs notes sir

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/28/2016, 04:06 PMWhen you go in, GO BOLD... DildoKKKobold...
Dude, this is so my campaign slogan!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

esteban

Where have all the flowers gone?

NightWolve

DeshDildo

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/28/2016, 05:31 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 07/28/2016, 04:06 PMWhen you go in, GO BOLD... DildoKKKobold...
Off topic but the Gary Johnson slogans are great.  "Feel the Johnson" and "Why have the Left nut or the Right nut when you can have the Johnson." are my favorites.

CGQuarterly

jtucci31

That song always reminds me of the beginning of Clerks 2

NightWolve

Quote from: Desh on 07/28/2016, 07:42 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/28/2016, 05:31 PM
Off topic but the Gary Johnson slogans are great.  "Feel the Johnson" and "Why have the Left nut or the Right nut when you can have the Johnson." are my favorites.
Ha, I hadn't heard the latter, and I'm bothered by the fact that I wouldn't have been able to come up with that myself, too clever for me!

Damn clever bastards of the Internet who I'll never be able to up my game against! Screw you!!! ;)

Sparky

I miss vestcoat. Honest as fuck, and great posts that always has me laughing or smiling.

esteban

Quote from: Sparky on 07/29/2016, 07:27 AMI miss vestcoat. Honest as fuck, and great posts that always has me laughing or smiling.
Vestcoat.

Yes, absolutely.

He says he still drops in, unlike some permanently missing folks:

Nat
Ceti alpha
Kaminari
Tatsujin
Etc.
etc.

esteban

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/29/2016, 12:58 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/28/2016, 05:34 PM
I love that song (and album) by TH. I have wanted the CD+G version since I got TG-CD. Really.

:)

geise

Tatsujin is dead to me. :( I can't muster the strength to bother with Facebook just to talk to him. I miss Ceti.  VestCunt was on here not that long ago.  I miss Ninja Spirit's play through's.

Opethian

Quote from: esteban on 07/29/2016, 07:35 AM
Quote from: Sparky on 07/29/2016, 07:27 AMI miss vestcoat. Honest as fuck, and great posts that always has me laughing or smiling.
Vestcoat.

Yes, absolutely.

Nat
Ceti alpha
Kaminari
Tatsujin
Etc.
etc.

Ceti drops in chat sometimes you should too este!
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: esteban on 07/29/2016, 07:52 AM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/29/2016, 12:58 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/28/2016, 05:34 PM
I love that song (and album) by TH. I have wanted the CD+G version since I got TG-CD. Really.

Same here.  I check for it every time I go in a music store.  Don't usually see many used Heads CDs, though.

Sparky

Quote from: Opethian on 07/29/2016, 09:57 AM
Vestcoat.

Yes, absolutely.

Nat
Ceti alpha
Kaminari
Tatsujin
Etc.
etc.

Ope, you still over on the pcegines chat with chops? I will drop by this weekend :)

jtucci31

Vestcoat.

Yes, absolutely.

Nat
Ceti alpha
Kaminari
Tatsujin
Etc.
etc.

Yeah I was just talking with ceti in the chat a few days ago. Said he was going to try to come back and start trying to post some clears in that thread. Hope he comes back, seemed like a nice guy!

Sparky

Ceti is good people, share some good laughs with him on facial book, he has been busy with his philly :)

esteban

Quote from: geise on 07/29/2016, 08:33 AMTatsujin is dead to me. :( I can't muster the strength to bother with Facebook just to talk to him. I miss Ceti.  Vestcoat was on here not that long ago.  I miss Ninja Spirit's play through's.
YUP. :)

Ninja Spirit messed around with PCE music, too (years ago, anyway), before I fully appreciated/knew what was happening.

Plus, he was getting Famicom games I hadn't heard of.

Vestcoat.

Yes, absolutely.

Nat
Ceti alpha
Kaminari
Tatsujin
Etc.
etc.

Wait, what?!?!?

I have to drop into chat, but the problem is that it prevents me from getting all my work done.

Damn.

bob

NecroPhile

I miss Donna.  :twisted:

Sparky and Ceti should pop into chat more often, or more often when I'm in there anyway.  Canuckistanians can take the bitch over!

esteban

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/29/2016, 05:39 PMI miss Donna.  :twisted:

Sparky and Ceti should pop into chat more often, or more often when I'm in there anyway.  Canuckistanians can take the bitch over!
I haven't had a warm, hearty bowl of Donna Soop in quite some time.

ZachSpears

Quote from: Sparky on 07/26/2016, 06:00 PMWow, you cannot even admit that you have been wrong in all of this as well, your still the victim in all of this and a unsung noob hero now. Haha ok I tried.
I think Sparky gets angry when people type too many consecutive words for him to read and attempt to comprehend.

ZachSpears

Quote from: sparky on 07/17/2016, 07:14 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 07/15/2016, 11:03 PMI kinda thought the hatchet was buried even with DarkKo somewhat as he's been chill around here the last year working on his cat game.
Nah. He jumped all over CrackTiger out of no where recently, he should really work on letting go of his grudges over here as well.
What a joke. If anyone is guilty of jumping all over people out of nowhere, it's you Sparky. If everyone else only knew how much you constantly harass myself and some other members here. It's OK though, we have plenty of screenshots to back it up, along with ones of you bragging about it. Talk about completely two faced. "I take full responsibility for my actions" Gee..... I wonder where I've heard that before....?

Bernie

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/14/2016, 08:30 AMDamn, we won't win the rigged raffles!

Bernie will win, despite not even being a member of the forums!

ROTFL.
I win?!