10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Coupons anyone??

Started by CPTRAVE, 08/29/2016, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

CPTRAVE

Anyone here know where to get a 20% coupon off from Lowe's?

TheClash603

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 08/29/2016, 09:25 PMAnyone here know where to get a 20% coupon off from Lowe's?
I got one on ebay for $2 shipped and saved a lot more than that when I bought all my yard stuff for summer.

esteban

#2
When you first move into a new apt/house, you (used to) get a coupon book from local stores...and Home Depot/Lowes usually had very generous discounts....

So, do you know anyone who just moved and doesn't immediately toss coupons into the trash?

Also, those stupid coupon books schools sell as fundraising in beginning of school year... Sometimes Lowes/HD have coupons in there...

Last year's book may have expired, though.

UPDATE: oh, I think you are referring to a specific marketing campaign. Sorry
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

$torino.03 is the coupon master.  Ask him.  :twisted:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

#4
If you are military both Home Depot and Lowes will give you 10% off as well, but just not on lumber.

Also, looking into this "purchasing of coupons" it looks like there is a whole industry around making fake coupons to get competitors to price match.  CRAZY!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CPTRAVE

Sweet thanks for the information.