@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

TG-16 Manual Scans

Started by Bernie, 03/08/2012, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/22/2014, 01:52 PMDo you think people at kinkos will look at you weird if you go and ask them for this ?
Would that matter?
IMG

tknjin

Is this only for TG16?  The reason I ask is because I have a pretty good selection of games, and I can also scan the spine cards as well if need be.  thought i'd ask

esteban

Quote from: tknjin on 04/29/2014, 01:40 PMIs this only for TG16?  The reason I ask is because I have a pretty good selection of games, and I can also scan the spine cards as well if need be.  thought i'd ask
This is for any manual, PCE or TG-16, that you'd like to scan.  :pcgs:

Ask if you have specific scanning questions...I can create a .pdf from your raw scans (if necessary).

I'd like to archive high-quality scans (.tif), plus make .pdf...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

tknjin

This is for any manual, PCE or TG-16, that you'd like to scan.  :pcgs:

Ask if you have specific scanning questions...I can create a .pdf from your raw scans (if necessary).

I'd like to archive high-quality scans (.tif), plus make .pdf...[/quote]
Oh, sweet.  If you guys need some PC engine stuff, I can see what I may be able to scan for you guys.

cr8zykuban0

Awesome scans. Printed these out for a few games and they looks nice! Does anyone have scans for impossimole and ballistix by chance?  Thanks

elderbroom

Quote from: esteban on 04/29/2014, 05:08 PMThis is for any manual, PCE or TG-16, that you'd like to scan.  :pcgs:

Esteban, if you want to look at my collection of games in my signature. Anything in there you need .. I'd me more than happy to scan and send to you.  Assume you have mostly the TG-16 stuff, but incase you are looking for any of the PCE stuff I have.  I think it's great to have this content preserved in the best quality possible.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

escarioth

if anyone have scans for deep blue,
a friend sold me a whole bunch of games when i started
and its the only one without manual/case :(

i could always try to see if i can also help to this section for scans
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

clackattack

Awesome thread! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule of being a total badass to be able to post such nice HQ scans for us here! Yay! Now half of my collection wont look so ugly with loose cards and discs in naked cases.

Any possibility that someone has a good scan of Dynastic Hero and Ys III?
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Bernie

Quote from: clackattack on 08/12/2014, 07:28 PMAwesome thread! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule of being a total badass to be able to post such nice HQ scans for us here! Yay! Now half of my collection wont look so ugly with loose cards and discs in naked cases.

Any possibility that someone has a good scan of Dynastic Hero and Ys III?
Do what....

clackattack

Roughly translates into something along the lines of: "Thanks"  :-"

escarioth

I could help with the following if anyone need them i could try to find a good scanner

i checked with your list and :

dracula x : rondo of blood
dragon slayers (the map)
Final lap twins
Impossamole
j.j. & jeff
keith courage in alpha zone
legendary axe
legendary axe 2
ninja spirit
splatter house
Valis 2
Valis 3
victory run
vigilante
ys volume 1 & 2
ys 3

so if you ever need one of them, just tell me ill try my best to help you :)
(if you ever have a deep blue manuel ...its the only one loose i got that i try to make complete)

clackattack

Quote from: escarioth on 08/20/2014, 12:04 AMI could help with the following if anyone need them i could try to find a good scanner

dragon slayers (the map)
Final lap twins
Impossamole
j.j. & jeff
legendary axe
legendary axe 2
ninja spirit
splatter house
Valis 2
Valis 3
victory run
vigilante
ys volume 1 & 2
ys 3

(if you ever have a deep blue manuel ...its the only one loose i got that i try to make complete)
I would personally love a scan of Dracula X, dragon slayer maps, Ys III and Valis III

escarioth

Quote from: clackattack on 08/20/2014, 05:12 PMI would personally love a scan of Dracula X, dragon slayer maps, Ys III and Valis III
I'll see what i can do :)
ill try using the scanner at my job
(you better cross your fingers)

clackattack

Awesome, thanx dude! By the power of our fingers crossed and a prayer to the Turbogods, your scans will surely be most righteous  [-o<

esteban

Quote from: elderbroom on 07/27/2014, 05:14 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/29/2014, 05:08 PMThis is for any manual, PCE or TG-16, that you'd like to scan.  :pcgs:

Esteban, if you want to look at my collection of games in my signature. Anything in there you need .. I'd me more than happy to scan and send to you.  Assume you have mostly the TG-16 stuff, but incase you are looking for any of the PCE stuff I have.  I think it's great to have this content preserved in the best quality possible.
Dude! I missed this. Yes, I'm sure we can improve things. I can even do a much better job cleaning things up for some....I just need folks to tell me what needs to improve...or what is missing...

cr8zykuban0

any chance for an impossimole manual scan?

Arjak

Quote from: escarioth on 08/20/2014, 12:04 AMI could help with the following if anyone need them i could try to find a good scanner

dragon slayers (the map)
Final lap twins
Impossamole
j.j. & jeff
legendary axe
legendary axe 2
ninja spirit
splatter house
Valis 2
Valis 3
victory run
vigilante
ys volume 1 & 2
ys 3

I sent Esteban some of those manuals months ago, but I guess he was too lazy and forgetful to bother putting them up. :P
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

esteban

Quote from: Arjak on 09/08/2014, 12:22 AM

dragon slayers (the map)
Final lap twins
Impossamole
j.j. & jeff
legendary axe
legendary axe 2
ninja spirit
splatter house
Valis 2
Valis 3
victory run
vigilante
ys volume 1 & 2
ys 3

I sent Esteban some of those manuals months ago, but I guess he was too lazy and forgetful to bother putting them up. :P
I thought I added all of your contributions?

Maybe links are bad?

Folks, feel free to tell me exactly what is wrong (i.e. Broken link vs. No link vs. ______).

Thank you!  :pcgs:

Arjak

esteban

cr8zykuban0

any one have a manual for a scan for impossimole? or maybe a box??? hmmmm....?

esteban

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/22/2014, 05:21 PMany one have a manual for a scan for impossimole? or maybe a box??? hmmmm....?
Gimme a little bit of time...

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: esteban on 09/22/2014, 09:54 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/22/2014, 05:21 PMany one have a manual for a scan for impossimole? or maybe a box??? hmmmm....?
ool man. no rush at all

esteban

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 09/23/2014, 06:29 AM
Quote from: esteban on 09/22/2014, 09:54 PM
ool man. no rush at all
Hahahhaha. I still have to do this. I was sidetracked by other PCE stuff.  :pcgs:

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: esteban on 09/28/2014, 09:35 AMHahahhaha. I still have to do this. I was sidetracked by other PCE stuff.  :pcgs:
no rush. hopefully I can find a manual or a box for the game maybe. or better yet, a cheap cib copy and trade away my loose huey

esteban

I still haven't worked on this, other PCE things have been more captivating. Maybe this weekend I'll update the manuals.  :pcgs:

PCEngineFX

Side question - does anyone have scans of the back case/spine slip artwork for the USA CD-ROM2/SCD releases?
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Arjak

I could make some scans of the back inserts of my games. I'll try to do some work on that soon. :)

schweaty

is there a Sidearms manual scan floating around somewhere?

lkermel

Quote from: schweaty on 04/12/2015, 10:32 AMis there a Sidearms manual scan floating around somewhere?
I have one here (look at the bottom of the review page, in the Omake section):

Side Arms Hyper Dyne Review

Hope this helps :)

schweaty

Quote from: lkermel on 05/11/2015, 01:53 PM
Quote from: schweaty on 04/12/2015, 10:32 AMis there a Sidearms manual scan floating around somewhere?
I have one here (look at the bottom of the review page, in the Omake section):

Side Arms Hyper Dyne Review

Hope this helps :)
exactly what i was looking for.  thanks!

escarioth

lucky, i found a time cruise game laying there for sale in a store for 10$.
no instructions and no box..

thank to those beautiful TG16 custom box i can put it in one
but still miss the instruction , anyone has a scan ?

or one for sale ?  :-"
i dare to ask

Edit : forgot to ask, any instructions anyone would need here ? i can look to get them in pdf for you guys if you need :)

dallaspattern

schweaty

Down for me too for the last couple of days

Bernie

I have all these scans saved in my Dropbox for anyone wanting them. Not sure why the site is down.

waynedoodle

Can anyone scan Military Madness?

Bernie

I will update the first post with my DropBox link to all my manual scans.  Not sure what is going on with estes site.

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 12/12/2015, 02:19 PMI will update the first post with my DropBox link to all my manual scans.  Not sure what is going on with estes site.
Ha!

First, I love seeing all your recent posts :) good to see you back.

On a single day (December 1, I think), I had 15,000+ downloads (or, attempted downloads) of Ys IV .rar soundtrack.

Needless to say, my budget hosting service immediately balked at 2.7 terabytes of downloads and I was scolded. Site taken offline.

What is sad is that I attempted to resolve the issue several times, but waiting for "customer service" proved to be a trial itself.

I tried to determine if the traffic was genuine (15,000 unique users) or if it was some script/service that went awry...I haven't figured it out yet.

I have a hard time believing that 15,000 real humans were interested in Ys IV PCE soundtrack...but who knows?

:)

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 12/19/2015, 02:47 AMI have a hard time believing that 15,000 real humans were interested in Ys IV PCE soundtrack...but who knows?
Everybody loves teh Falcom.   :ysdance:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/21/2015, 10:48 AM
Quote from: esteban on 12/19/2015, 02:47 AMI have a hard time believing that 15,000 real humans were interested in Ys IV PCE soundtrack...but who knows ?
Everybody loves teh Falcom.   :ysdance:
Seriously! I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But I am. :)

jelloslug

I scanned these per a request from Bernie: jelloslug.com/TG-16/Manual scans

Asuazo25

has anyone updated this list ?

esteban

Quote from: Asuazo25 on 06/08/2016, 08:13 PMhas anyone updated this list ?
Are you saying I should update this?

https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=man

Yes, I should.

I am sure I am missing a bunch of stuff (like French language scans)...

Bernie

These manuals need updating....

esteban

Quote from: Bernie on 07/12/2016, 04:29 PMThese manuals need updating....
Yes!

Tell me what you had in mind!

I'll do it.

I am on vacation and will have free time next week.

77FordTruckMan

Anyone know how to print these to the correct size to fit in the game case?

77FordTruckMan

esteban

Nighttrate

Has anyone for photos of the full US Magical Chase Manual so I can make sense of the Japanese version . Not asking for a manual scan (unless you feel like posting one) just for photo so I can clearly see the text & make sense of it. Thanks

mj9123456

Quote from: Bernie on 03/08/2012, 08:31 PMUpdated with my DropBox link to my manual scans.  This is everything on one compressed file.  Not sure what is going on with estes site.   :-k

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72q0zkhcakd4erd/Manuals.rar?dl=0
Hi. Thanks for sharing these. I'm getting a 404 when I click on the link to download them. Are they still available as one compressed file?