Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Secret Santa 2016

Started by NecroPhile, 10/04/2016, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Sarumaru on 12/28/2016, 03:44 PMWatch yer drawers!
/bedroom-chest-of-drawers-modern-home-designs-bd9ptbty.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

sirhcman

Quote from: Sarumaru on 12/28/2016, 03:44 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/28/2016, 03:38 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/28/2016, 03:30 PMSure it was, and I'm sure you specifically calling out Saru was as well.  :roll:
Uh yeah.. we all know saru is a kleptomaniac! Saru is my buddy and that was a joke too but I deleted it after realizing I would possibly be exposing a SS here
The only thing I steal is underwaerrrrrr. Watch yer drawers!
I was wondering why I was starting to feel a little airy down there...  :shock:

Sarumaru

Gredler

If saru is my SS I can expect two tickets to Vegas and a beer laced with floories

780racer

To be clear, I did have deep blue on my wishlist because not many US games are cheap these days. I am very thankful for the gift, and have already played it till my eyes hurt on my express.

Glad to see everybody got some awesome stuff this SS!

sirhcman

Quote from: 780racer on 12/28/2016, 05:17 PMTo be clear, I did have deep blue on my wishlist because not many US games are cheap these days. I am very thankful for the gift, and have already played it till my eyes hurt on my express.

Glad to see everybody got some awesome stuff this SS!
I don't think its as bad as people say it is, its just hard to compete when you have so many good shooters on the Turbografx-16!

780racer

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2016, 05:20 PMI don't think its as bad as people say it is, its just hard to compete when you have so many good shooters on the Turbografx-16!
Yeah if it was on the SNES it would be a decent game. Rather than.... Less than good on the TG

Duo_R

IMG

So much win, thank you to my SS! You did amazing! My SS knows me all too well, I never said it but I've always wanted a Rasberry Pi! And happy to add these games to my collection! And a ton of bonuses too!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

780racer

Dat poster and sticker though. #sexy

esteban

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/27/2016, 09:41 AMMy Santa hooked me up something fierce!  I'll get a picture tonight if I can.  I hope my recipients arrived on time....

Esteban, did you get my "package"?
I am 99% certain my wife said it arrived and she separated it from all the gifts/items for my nieces/nephew, but I haven't had a chance to open it.

I'm waiting for some "quiet time" when I can really appreciate everything.

:)

Sorry, I didn't see this post until now!

I've been trying to catch up on the forum :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: Gredler on 12/28/2016, 05:05 PMIf saru is my SS I can expect two tickets to Vegas and a beer laced with floories
IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/28/2016, 05:26 PMIMG

So much win, thank you to my SS! You did amazing! My SS knows me all too well, I never said it but I've always wanted a Rasberry Pi! And happy to add these games to my collection! And a ton of bonuses too!
Dang!  So cool you got a Pi.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Dicer

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/28/2016, 05:26 PMIMG

Yer welcome!

DeshDildo

Sorry for the blurry picture, my phone camera is the sucks but I got a sealed Cannon Fodder.  It is no longer sealed of course.

IMG
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

780racer

Quote from: Desh on 12/28/2016, 07:46 PMSorry for the blurry picture, my phone camera is the sucks but I got a sealed Cannon Fodder.  It is no longer sealed of cour
I feel like jaguar games are in a rare catagory where they are best left sealed :P

Gredler

When you opened it did it make a ffffbt sound and smell of chicirones?

NecroPhile

It was fun opening up Moon Patrol.  The label is so shiny and crisp (unlike the rest of my games), and 'twas neat looking at the manual and promo folder thing.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DeshDildo

Quote from: 780racer on 12/28/2016, 11:58 PM
Quote from: Desh on 12/28/2016, 07:46 PMSorry for the blurry picture, my phone camera is the sucks but I got a sealed Cannon Fodder.  It is no longer sealed of cour
I feel like jaguar games are in a rare catagory where they are best left sealed :P
This is possible.  The only game I have purchased for Jag that I fully enjoyed is Wolfenstein and lets be honest, I could just play the PC version.  One I really want to try is Raiden as it is the supposed best port and I love how that game spanks me.

esteban

Quote from: Desh on 12/29/2016, 03:09 PM
This is possible.  The only game I have purchased for Jag that I fully enjoyed is Wolfenstein and lets be honest, I could just play the PC version.  One I really want to try is Raiden as it is the supposed best port and I love how that game spanks me.
Desh :)

I have played the Raiden port on Jaguar and although it is certainly one of the more competent games for the console, it is not as awesome as TG-16/PCE HuCARD or Super Raiden SCD versions. I know you think I am biased here, so I know you will have to play it for yourself and urge for yourself.

Now, if anyone posts about the PlayStation release, I give you permission to bludgeon them with a Jaguar control pad. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

Quote from: esteban on 12/29/2016, 05:13 PM
Quote from: Desh on 12/29/2016, 03:09 PM
Desh :)

I have played the Raiden port on Jaguar and although it is certainly one of the more competent games for the console, it is not as awesome as TG-16/PCE HuCARD or Super Raiden SCD versions. I know you think I am biased here, so I know you will have to play it for yourself and urge for yourself.

Now, if anyone posts about the PlayStation release, I give you permission to bludgeon them with a Jaguar control pad. :)
I have Raiden for Jag and always thought it was a great version of the game.  I especially liked how the game was oriented the correct (if memory serves) direction as opposed to the snes/turbo ports.  It has its oddities (missing set pieces for example) but it still played the way I recalled the game playing in the arcade. 

PS:  Finally heading home from Christmas with my extended family.  I'm looking forward to seeing what TurboSanta 16 brought me...  Pics will be forthcoming
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Gredler

The ps1 raiden is the best version I've played outside of the arcade. I loved the DOS version I grew up with, but I wonder how it holds up...

esadajr

Sorry for my late response, I've been disconnected.

Literally :P

IMG

IMG

Thanks for such delicious breakfast.

That Jedi Knight II brought back good memories. Used to play it at a buddy's house but never owned it before. It is up and running on my Win2k rig.

Thanks Secret Santa !!!
Gaming since 1985

jtucci31

Well shit if I had known you'd actually want the game I would not have written all over the cover, sorry about that :)

Gredler

Tagger!

My brother and I used to play so much Jedi Knight II online vs people. DFA? Force throw?! I am getting all misty eyed nostalgic now :P

sirhcman

Quote from: Gredler on 01/03/2017, 12:49 PMMy brother and I used to play so much Jedi Knight II online vs people. DFA? Force throw?! I am getting all misty eyed nostalgic now :P
Yea I played this a ton online too.. was so much fun!

JoshTurboTrollX

Sherlocking the SS game status:

Clearly unsure.  -5 Turbo Karma.

Of the following participants, I have guessed that these are NOT my Santa.  The rest are still under consideration.  (Note crossed out entrants have been ruled out!)  Everyone is guilty until proven Team Innocent!

bartre
BlueBMW
blueraven
Desh
Dicer
Duo_R
eproxy
esadajr
esteban
geise
Gredler
Gypsy
hoobs88
johnnykonami
JoshTurboTrollX-16
jtucci31
Medic_wheat
Opethian
owlnonymous
NecroPhile
Sarumaru
seieienbu
780racer
xcrement5x

How am I doing? 
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/03/2017, 01:59 PMSherlocking the SS game status:

Of the following participants, I have guessed that these are NOT my Santa.  The rest are still under consideration.  (Note crossed out entrants have been ruled out!)  Everyone is guilty until proven Team Innocent!

bartre
BlueBMW
blueraven
Desh
Dicer
Duo_R
eproxy
esadajr
esteban
geise
Gredler
Gypsy
hoobs88
johnnykonami
JoshTurboTrollX-16
jtucci31
Medic_wheat
Opethian
owlnonymous
NecroPhile
Sarumaru
seieienbu
780racer
xcrement5x

How am I doing? 
Very well ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year brother, I am sure your SS is glad he or she was given a nice person to send to!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Gredler on 01/03/2017, 02:05 PMMerry Christmas and Happy New Year brother, I am sure your SS is glad he or she was given a nice person to send to!
Happy Holidays to you too brother!!  I am still in shock at the awesomeness that was under my Le Turbo Tree this year!!  Thank you so much!  :)

+239829383 Turbob Karma!

esadajr

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 12:25 PMWell shit if I had known you'd actually want the game I would not have written all over the cover, sorry about that :)
A personalized copy, priceless it is. 
Gaming since 1985

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 12/25/2016, 10:56 PMSecretSanta2016.webp
I got some awesome goodies from what I assume was our dear caw.  Super excited to get Battle Lode Runner, maybe with some practice I will finally be able to beat Dan and/or BlueBMW!
Yup! That was me! Glad they arrived and are in good shape!! Enjoy!! :D :D

Also, thanks for the Coal!! It arrived and I never got back to following up with everyone, and thanks NecroPhile! Pics will be posted later today... Still trying to figure out who sent me that Anthrax tape...

And Jash, This post should disqualify me from being your Santa.

Dicer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/03/2017, 01:59 PMSherlocking the SS game status:

bartre
BlueBMW
blueraven
Desh
Dicer
Duo_R
eproxy
esadajr
esteban
geise
Gredler
Gypsy
hoobs88
johnnykonami
JoshTurboTrollX-16
jtucci31
Medic_wheat
Opethian
owlnonymous
NecroPhile
Sarumaru
seieienbu
780racer
xcrement5x

How am I doing?
Can cross me off I was SS to Duo_r if you look back I even said so, also the bumperstickers are a dead giveaway...

Gredler

I think he knows who the SS was :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Gredler on 01/03/2017, 07:23 PMI think he knows who the SS was :)
IMG
teh search'n continues!  O_O  ;)

sirhcman

Quote from: Gredler on 01/03/2017, 07:23 PMI think he knows who the SS was :)
My guess is DarKKKobold

blueraven

DEAR MICHIGAN, THANKS FOR THE ANTHRAX TAPE!

(Now all I have to do is find a tape player)

No but seriously, thanks to whomever sent me the copy of Sidearms, and the loosie Vigilante and TV Sports Foobball, and the copy of "Among The Living"!

I'll post photos later, and I have no idea who you are, still.

Dicer

Quote from: blueraven on 01/04/2017, 03:42 PMDEAR MICHIGAN, THANKS FOR THE ANTHRAX TAPE!

(Now all I have to do is find a tape player)

No but seriously, thanks to whomever sent me the copy of Sidearms, and the loosie Vigilante and TV Sports Foobball, and the copy of "Among The Living"!

I'll post photos later, and I have no idea who you are, still.
Anthrax \m/

Among is one of the finest bits of thrash ever...you have a neat-o SS

Opethian

IMG

I shot cellophanes' out muh pee hole

thanks santastaffel
IMG

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

sirhcman

Quote from: Opethian on 01/08/2017, 08:34 PMIMG

I shot cellophanes' out muh pee hole

thanks santastaffel
What is the game in the upper right?

Sarumaru

It's Spin Pair. A quirky puzzler.

sirhcman

Thanks Saru, looks difficult!

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 04:35 PMThanks Saru, looks difficult!
I've played it on the everdrive a bit, and it's super difficult- I felt like I was missing something. Galaga 88 is super challenging to me too. I was going to post some progress pics of my score, but I was le embarrassed by my puny skill :P

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

Bitch, I will cut you!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

eproxy

You guys are awesome!! Thank you NecroPhile for your understanding and patience and thank you Henderson NV for all of the wonderful swag will post pics soon. Stoked  8)