RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Pac-Land on TubeYou

Started by esteban, 01/17/2017, 02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

ccovell

Yeah, I was wondering who was drawing those giant pink penises.  Glad you acknowledged that.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Michirin9801

Nice editing mate!
Also, you're raising your children on TurboGrafx-16? That's awesome! ^^

NecroPhile

Daww, Pac-Land is warm in your heart.  Thanks for sharing yet another excellent doodle, and thanks to your kiddos for lending a hand.  :mrgreen:

PS - Lulz for the wang hydrants.  Hanydrants?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

crazydean

Another great episode. I especially like the pink fire hydrants. Glad to see the whole family is getting in on Le Turbo Doodle. BTW, how many kids do you have? I was thinking it was just one.

Gredler

So many, so fast, can't absorb them quickly enough. Fantastic doodles on this one, your children are very talented! I love that you're subcontracting the doodles. Thanks for making these, they really brighten my day when they pop up :)

Pac-Land and Bonk are the images in my mind that embody my childhood time with the Turbo. I loved platformers at the time, and those were the best 3 I had (Bonk 1+2 and Pac-Land). So many memories trying to master those bounce pads and the controls (as a kid I didn't realize you could swap to conventional controls rather than original).

Great episode, great fire hydrants!

PunkCryborg

yaaaay, love your videos Este

esteban

Quote from: gynt on 01/17/2017, 07:40 AMthank you.
:)

"I gotta catch a concrete wave and do my thing..." --famous song

Quote from: ccovell on 01/17/2017, 09:13 AMYeah, I was wondering who was drawing those giant pink penises.  Glad you acknowledged that.
It was ridiculous. I couldn't stop laughing when my 7th grader made a comment.

As you know, the FCC can be pretty bureaucratic, but at least I was able to resolve the issue amicably. :)

Quote from: Michirin9801 on 01/17/2017, 10:44 AMNice editing mate!
Also, you're raising your children on TurboGrafx-16? That's awesome! ^^
My kids are intrigued by the old video game consoles. NES, SMS, PCE... :)

They have short attention spans... so gaming sessions are pretty manageable.

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 11:32 AMDaww, Pac-Land is warm in your heart.  Thanks for sharing yet another excellent doodle, and thanks to your kiddos for lending a hand.  :mrgreen:

PS - Lulz for the wang hydrants.  Hanydrants?
I was like... "WHY IS THAT HYDRANT SO curiously elongated and leaning to one side?" I was laughing the whole time. :)

If you can't fight 'em, join 'em has taken on a whole new meaning. I used to try to do stuff AWAY from the kids, but now I realize it is easier just to include them. I wish I had realized this sooner, of course.

Quote from: crazydean on 01/17/2017, 01:18 PMAnother great episode. I especially like the pink fire hydrants. Glad to see the whole family is getting in on Le Turbo Doodle. BTW, how many kids do you have? I was thinking it was just one.
TRIUMVERATE. But, thankfully, my 7th grader is more responsible and sophisticated than I am so three "adults" are raising two crazy-ass 5-year olds. It works out OK...but I wouldn't have said the same thing 1-2 years ago.

Quote from: Gredler on 01/17/2017, 01:38 PMSo many, so fast, can't absorb them quickly enough. Fantastic doodles on this one, your children are very talented! I love that you're subcontracting the doodles. Thanks for making these, they really brighten my day when they pop up :)

Pac-Land and Bonk are the images in my mind that embody my childhood time with the Turbo. I loved platformers at the time, and those were the best 3 I had (Bonk 1+2 and Pac-Land). So many memories trying to master those bounce pads and the controls (as a kid I didn't realize you could swap to conventional controls rather than original).

Great episode, great fire hydrants!
The twins love the PCE/TG-16. Favorite games:

Mr. Heli
PC Genjin 2 (Bonk's Revenge)
Pac-Land (hence my decision to LeDoodle it)
Buster Bros.
Ordyne
Psycho Chaser

Did any of those sound familiar? YUP.

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/17/2017, 01:49 PMyaaaay, love your videos Este
If you even knew how I have recruited all the kids to help out.

7th grader: she films everything. She thinks I'm mentally ill. :)
Thing #1: She draws outlines for everything. She cleans up, helps arrange supplies when filming.
Thing #2: He colors in the outlines his sister draws. He gets me beverages when filming.

"STOP THE CAR, Byron!" --famous song

EvilEvoIX

PAC Land was one of my first games for the turbo.  So many member berries
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

LostFlunky

Great video - thanks for posting - I thought you had included Hany in the mural for some reason...

Bloufo

Braving the raw weather all for the TurboDoodle cause.  :P

jlued686

CGQuarterly

These videos are getting better and better.  I shared this one on Twitter and Facebook, for whatever good that would do.  I think that if they got more exposure, these videos would catch on with a lot of people.  And as someone else already said, your editing is getting really good.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2017, 03:04 PMturbodoodle.webp
Did you notice that the eyes of Pac Man and the ghosts (Pinky and Inky) are literally locked on HydroPenis?

That's what we thought was so hilarious—nobody avert their eyes...even we couldn't.

Thankfully, Pac Man regularly visits the Roman Catholic churches in FairyLand (they are everywhere!) to confess his sinful thoughts.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 10:17 AMIMG
You know my 5 year olds loved this .gif.

So did I.

Quote from: Bloufo on 01/17/2017, 11:37 PMBraving the raw weather all for the TurboDoodle cause.  :P
I love the cold, but even I was getting chilled.

The funny thing is that the battery on my phone doesn't last too long, when shooting video, in sub 30° F temperature, so we had to finish before our fingers and/or battery froze.

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 01/17/2017, 11:15 PMGreat video - thanks for posting - I thought you had included Hany in the mural for some reason...
HANY. SRSLY.

By the way.... how long will it take for Nulltard to post a screenshot of Jello Blinky, the glowing, edible penis?

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/18/2017, 12:35 AMHell yes!
I am glad you enjoyed it. You know...Team Fremont helped inspire me to make stuff. SRSLY.

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/18/2017, 01:23 PMThese videos are getting better and better.  I shared this one on Twitter and Facebook, for whatever good that would do.  I think that if they got more exposure, these videos would catch on with a lot of people.  And as someone else already said, your editing is getting really good.
Thank you, kindly.

Since I have zero social media presence, you have far more sway.

roflmao

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: esteban on 09/15/1974, 06:27 AMI am dedicated to doodling art, not peddling smut.
Glorious!  Great video!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2017, 03:32 PM
Did you notice that the eyes of Pac Man and the ghosts (Pinky and Inky) are literally locked on HydroPenis?

That's what we thought was so hilarious—nobody avert their eyes...even we couldn't.

Thankfully, Pac Man regularly visits the Roman Catholic churches in FairyLand (they are everywhere!) to confess his sinful thoughts.
I also like how the Penis Hydrant is capturing the ghost on the right by ejecting some sort of green substance from its top

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/18/2017, 04:30 PM
Quote from: esteban on 09/15/1974, 06:27 AMI am dedicated to doodling art, not peddling smut.
Glorious!  Great video!!
Hahah! I knew you would like that line. :)

Quote from: Gredler on 01/18/2017, 08:31 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2017, 03:32 PM

I also like how the Penis Hydrant is capturing the ghost on the right by ejecting some sort of green substance from its top
I know, it is a rather interesting method for capturing a ghost. :)

SmokeMonster

Liked and subscribed. Curious and brilliant channel you have Esteban :D

NoSexGex

Quote from: SmokeMonster on 01/18/2017, 09:45 PMLiked and subscribed. Curious and brilliant channel you have Esteban :D
Agreed!

I watched one of your videos before, but forgot what the channel was called.

You have an R Type replicate hu card in your garage right?
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

SuperPlay

Great stuff :-) Respect to the Le TurboDoodle!