BitHead1000 YouTube channel

Started by Otaking, 03/05/2016, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex_Mosquito

Love this guy! Not only does he have a true passion for his love of the PC Engine, but he also has the skills to pay the bills. I wish he would make more videos :/ great stuff.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NightWolve

Quote from: Otaking on 10/22/2016, 06:36 AM
Quote from: airzonkrulz on 10/22/2016, 02:57 AMhe has a very cool "Bonk" storage case creation video up for view now - he is a talented craftsman/artist - air
Just watching now, great stuff.
Heh, he does have some skillz there! Gotta hand it to 'im!

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Bloufo

Badass skills. You can't help but like this guy.

bob

its amazing how fast he can paint

Flare65

"Ah sports games...they're $53 dollars one day...0.53 cents the next".

Otaking

NightWolve

Quote from: Otaking on 12/03/2016, 07:05 AM
Much kinship with this guy! He just Van Gogh'ed and Bob Villa'ed one of the best shooters I grew up with, took me right back to the day my Turbo Duo arrived packed with Gate of Thunder, Ys Book I & II, etc.!

The genius in using its soundtrack for the BGM, one of the greatest in videogame history, you could bear the whole video, or leave it running in the background for the end result. A masterpiece! :)

ToyMachine78

NightWolve

Hardcore Turbo fan! I wonder if he knows PCEFX, if not, somebody should invite him to join some time.

cueball1897

Quote from: Bloufo on 03/06/2016, 06:01 AMJust wondering what accent is that from that youtuber?
I've been watching him for a while now. I seem to remember him saying he was from Long Island, NY.

Otaking

Quote from: guest on 12/31/2016, 05:05 PMDamn! Pretty Awesome!
Another great video.

I'll embed here so peeps can just watch it in the thread

NecroPhile

Heh, that's pretty cool.  The art isn't that bad though.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 10:15 AMHeh, that's pretty cool.  The art isn't that bad though.
I have to watch this, but based on the still image it must be.... Neutopia?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 01/03/2017, 03:08 PMI have to watch this, but based on the still image it must be.... Neutopia?
Nope.  Hint: imagine the hills and mountains sliding over each other in glorious parallax.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 03:32 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/03/2017, 03:08 PMI have to watch this, but based on the still image it must be.... Neutopia?
Nope.  Hint: imagine the hills and mountains sliding over each other in glorious parallax.
Dungeon Explorer!

munchiaz

another awesome turbo art display.

Alt-Nintega

For the cover, looks like NEC had an art competition in some middle school where the winners artwork would be featured in video game called Dungeon Explorer. Artwork is good for what it is, but it's by no means a professional execution which is required in video gaming industry. I agree with Bithead that this is one of the worst cover video game art in the world, but only based on the expectations from what is considered professional piece or not.

........you can skip reading the paragraph if you want. The artwork is shit.

ChuChu Flamingo

I wonder if turbo grafx in the states would've done better if the artwork wasn't so bad. Don't get me wrong, It has a certain charm, but its like they actually put in some effort to make them as bland and hilarious as possible.

esteban

ChuChu Flamingo

It also looks like he may be jacking it as well.

Bloufo

Nice shot there, esty. How many shots to get it just right? :P

esteban

Quote from: Bloufo on 01/12/2017, 01:13 AMNice shot there, esty. How many shots to get it just right? :P
Oh, I definitely took 9-10 shots... some of them were a bit off...

IMG 

Luckily, the other photos didn't require as many :)

Otaking

ToyMachine78

I concur with everything stated.

Otaking

I agree with him, Nintendo are dicks.
The Super Famicom/SNES is my favourite console of all time, but over the years I've come to dislike Nintendo as a company more and more.
I would have nothing to do with Nintendo if I didn't have kids, that is the ONLY reason I've had anything to do with them and that their console and games are in my house.

Bloufo

Super Mario Brothers themselves should come to the door of your house and fix your fucking pipes. ahaha lol

ChuChu Flamingo

QuoteTheir like the girl in the fucking bukkake videos, they sit there with their mouth open and take one load on their face after another with a big grin

NecroPhile

"I love Nintendo."

I don't believe you.

Cry about them trying to be profitable.  The nerve of a company not wanting to lose money!

Bitch that all the first party games are tired, boring franchises, yet piss and moan that there's not a new title from every single franchise on launch day, and never mind the fact that none of their other systems launched with a bunch of first party titles either.

Rant about the NES Classic.  Not about the intentionally limited quantities, though, just that it doesn't have Contra.  The HORRORS!

Otaking

Reading the comments in this last video is lulz, YouTube accounts with names like "Bowser33 _Gamer111" or "Nintendo Arcade1" or accounts with Nintendo related avatars have all been triggered! Bithead1000 shot his load on their face.  :lol:

ginoscope

That video was so funny and I do agree with a lot of what he said.  The thing is that Nintendo makes great games and they are fun to play with my kids.  The issue I have always had with them is their business practices and how stubborn they are.

I still have no idea why they didn't do an Xbox one/Kinect with the Wii U gamepad.  They should have sold a wii u at $199 with just the pro controller.  I am so surprised they never bothered to lower the price on that system much more than $50.  I was a day 1 Wii U buyer and I am not going to get a switch day 1.

Otaking

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Otaking on 02/11/2017, 03:41 PM
"Slither down into the basement with our host to escape the penis withering nagging from the wife and pay tribute to a Titan of vertical scrolling shooters....XEVIOUS!!!"

I love this guy.

Bloufo

"The Switch is not a gaming console. It's an asshole and moron identifier." lol

Otaking

Quote from: Bloufo on 02/25/2017, 09:21 AM
"The Switch is not a gaming console. It's an asshole and moron identifier." lol
Fuckin' love it.  =D>  :lol:  =D>  :lol:
Seriously, BitHead1000 keeps my faith in gaming.
He's a shining beacon in a sea of cluster fuck.

I'll embed the video, so others can just watch in the thread.

CGQuarterly

I appreciate his comments about other YouTubers.  Between the Analogue NT Mini and the Switch, the amount of shilling going on on YT right now is annoying as hell.

Ex_Mosquito

Love it! He has a point mind. To be fair, Nintendo are a shadow of their former self from the FC/SFC days. It's like a different company.

Otaking

Just been reading the youtube comments in the last video it's uber lulz, he triggered the Nintendorks like crazy.

I want a BitHead1000 weekly podcast.

Flare65

Love his videos and rants.

Question though....  Are the youtubers that get the Switch for free part of the Nintendo program where they are giving up their 20% of their youtube income?  How does Nintendo determine who to give a system to?

sirhcman

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/27/2017, 09:05 AMLove his videos and rants.

Question though....  Are the youtubers that get the Switch for free part of the Nintendo program where they are giving up their 20% of their youtube income?  How does Nintendo determine who to give a system to?
If people are giving up 20% of their income for a $300 system then they are pretty dumb.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/27/2017, 09:05 AMQuestion though....  Are the youtubers that get the Switch for free part of the Nintendo program where they are giving up their 20% of their youtube income?  How does Nintendo determine who to give a system to?
No.  Any YouTuber can sign up with Nintendo if they want to be sent free stuff.  Obviously only YouTubers with a sizable audience are going to be chosen, however.

CGQuarterly

New bithead1000 episode out this morning!

CGQuarterly

Some guy sent BitHead1000 a bunch of obey!

JoshTurboTrollX

I'd talk to you about PC Engine Chris.  On my silly podcast if you'd ever stop dodging me when I ask you to join!!

:P

Wawa~~~
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NoSexGex

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/04/2017, 03:51 PMSome guy sent BitHead1000 a bunch of obey!
His responses were so funny, BOTW is interesting. It's like people want to hate it, but can't? That's my consensus of peoples opinions without myself playing it.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Otaking

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/04/2017, 03:51 PMSome guy sent BitHead1000 a bunch of obey!
Good going CGQuaterly.
Another great video.

Otaking

Ex_Mosquito

Amazing! :) So glad he's posting more frequently. Being 40 next year myself all this stuff is so true :)

Flare65

41 here.  God I feel old....