12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Duo AC Adaptor

Started by Serega81, 04/16/2017, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Serega81

I recently dug out my old Turbo Duo from my mom's garage, but it's missing the AC Adapter, I remember reading somewhere you can use an old genesis adaptor with a radio shack converter or something similar to that.

Where can I get a Turbo Duo AC adaptor replacement or a reliable substitute?

I have a Turbo Grafx CD-Rom 2 with Super System Card 3.0 as my main console, but I would love to get the duo running again as well.
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

Keith Courage

Any 9v or 10V ac adapter with at least 1000ma will do as long as it has the correct polarity a tip size. IF you don't want to mail order one I believe radio shack or a best buy should sell a universal that will work.