@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

[Obey - Brew] pairings and other silly things

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 05/18/2016, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Here we see a tasty pairing of a purple HuCard mixed with Aliens and pinball fantasies.  Part Alien movie, part fond memories of the arcade!  This in connection with the "Purple Haze" one of Abita's wondrous brews makes for a terrific waltz through the innards of a galactic wasteland just before you die.
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

The Dancing Man works so well with Bakusho Yoshimoto it's ridiculous.  Matter of fact, the more Dancing Men that you gulp down the more Bakusho Yoshimoto starts to make sense!!

New Glarus' Wheaty brew is just what the proctologist ordered for a long night of whimsical journey through this PC Engine gem's witty retort!

IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

While you advance through your journey in the polarizing Energy, one cannot go wrong with adding "Polish Moon" as a companion to hopefully reduce your senses.  You won't hardly notice the terrible collision detection, unfinished levels or even be remotely disappointed by the miserable play controls if you're shit faced!

...well the soundtrack is pretty good.

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

esteban

DISCLAIMER: I am sorry for derailing this thread, so soon. :(

IMG

esteban

esteban

esteban

Nobody has commented in this thread. What the eff?

:)

:(

TheClash603

This thread is a little too deep for me, I feel like I am walking around The Met.

Flare65

Quote from: esteban on 05/21/2016, 09:02 AMDISCLAIMER: I am sorry for derailing this thread, so soon. :(

IMG
LOL.  This guy wins!

MNKyDeth

SomerAssault.jpg

Finally found one that I think matches the beer I drink.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/31/2016, 08:18 AMThis thread is a little too deep for me, I feel like I am walking around The Met.
Indeed. :)

Quote from: Flare65 on 05/31/2016, 09:07 AM
Quote from: esteban on 05/21/2016, 09:02 AMDISCLAIMER: I am sorry for derailing this thread, so soon. :(

IMG
LOL.  This guy wins!
I thought someone might enjoy that. :)

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 05/31/2016, 10:19 AMIMG

There you go. :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 05/31/2016, 10:19 AMIMG
Very nice sir!

esteban

This thread is so neglected! And I want to take more photos.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2016, 08:23 PMIs this art?
Possibly.

More likely, it is arty trash.

Which
Is
The
Best.

IMG

esteban

IMG

elmer

bob

gheebee

Not sure how good they would all taste mixed into a beer but there have been numerous times where I've been playing New Adventure Island and drinking homebrew and thought about making a lighter beer with all the fruit from the game in it. One of these days we'll give it a try, at the very least it will be an interesting experiment.

bob

esteban

^ Finally! We have perfection. Goddamn, Longboard paired with the album and game!

Brilliant.

CDamn!

IN HONOR OF GYNT, I am listening to the following tunes whilst I chug a Bartles & Jaymes:

Yo, Lil BroCamp california
(Corrupt MP3: https://junk.tg-16.com/audio/miscellaneous/02_Camp_California.mp3

Yo lil bro,
He's from Camp California...

Sidewalk surfin'...
Sidewalk surfin'...
Sidewalk surfin'...
Sidewalk surfin'...

xcrement5x

I had an idea for one last night ;)

PCEBeerPair.webp

Disclaimer: I am not a beer drinker but my wife is, and she didn't really like this one.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Digi.k

this thread requires too much brain power... can't comprehend during this heat period

so just gonna add this.
JackieChanBeer.jpg

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/07/2017, 10:28 AMI had an idea for one last night ;)
PCEBeerPair.webp
Disclaimer: I am not a beer drinker but my wife is, and she didn't really like this one.
NICHIBUTSU?
SYNDROME?

APPROVED!

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/07/2017, 10:45 AMthis thread requires too much brain power... can't comprehend during this heat period

so just gonna add this.
JackieChanBeer.jpg
For a quick boost of energy prior to a session of Jackie Chan Studios XTRME FITNESS, I choose Tsing Tsao.

IMG

Digi.k

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 06/07/2016, 08:23 PMIs this art?
After roughly a year I can finally say that yes, this is art.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

o.pwuaioc

Why stick with just one brew? or two beers are better than one.

/20170707_165530.jpg

esteban

Digi.k: Magnificent. I love all the great photos folks are posting. But, damn, you have a sweet tooth! I could only take a few sips of of the cider and umeshu  before grabbing my favorite: Guinness.

opwuaioc/MrBroadway:  TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE. You gave me a few ideas. Hmmm....

esteban

esteban

ToyMachine78

Drink a Sea of Love....

/daff707db840299b098879d6aac8a7ea.jpg

esteban

bob

Quote from: esteban on 07/07/2017, 07:50 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/07/2017, 03:27 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/07/2016, 08:23 PMIs this art?
After roughly a year I can finally say that yes, this is art.

IMG
im glad you did this.  the thread was supposed to be about brew and pce.  i have wanted to inject other household items.  you have broken the ice

esteban

^ BOB: I swear to Jesus there was another thread I was posting to that contained all these PCE pics... but I couldn't find it with search (probably using the wrong keywords).

IMG

Digi.k

for the non alcoholics!  plus those that have a sweet tooth!

But just like the game, it's sweet and sharp!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/08/2017, 08:57 AMfor the non alcoholics!  plus those that have a sweet tooth!

But just like the game, it's sweet and sharp!
IMG
Delicious!

esteban

Digi.k: You went all "lemony" and "lime" and sweet and fragrant (jasmine!).

It perfectly complements such a sweet, savory, energetic game.

To contrast your pick, you know I had to go BITTER and CHEWY...

IMG

...and HIRSUTE.

TRIVIA: I still remember reading the review for this game and looking forward to it! Oh...if only.

Digi.k

Quote from: esteban on 07/08/2017, 09:36 AMDigi.k: You went all "lemony" and "lime" and sweet and fragrant (jasmine!).

It perfectly complements such a sweet, savory, energetic game.

To contrast your pick, you know I had to go BITTER and CHEWY...

TRIVIA: I still remember reading the review for this game and looking forward to it! Oh...if only.
that cover shows so much promise.  They should have used that money to translate Valkyrie no Densetsu for US release....

Witches Brew - Matcha
IMG

esteban

^ I love the textures in all the objects!  Not only are you masterful with the color palettes, but the tactile/textury feel is friggin' perfect.

The budget for Night Creatures should have been increased slightly for better feedback from play testing and the necessary tweaks/fixes.

It could have been a decent game.

UPDATE: Speaking of matcha...have you ever heard "Witches Brew" (Inspiral Carpets)...there's a live(?) version I love more than the album version. I only ask because, you know, ENGLAND. :)

UPDATE UPDATE: I can't find the specific version of Bitches Brew...it was on an old cassette release...not an album, but like an EP on cassette, this is driving me crazy.

Digi.k

Quote from: esteban on 07/08/2017, 10:06 AM^ I love the textures in all the objects!  Not only are you masterful with the color palettes, but the tactile/textury feel is friggin' perfect.

The budget for Night Creatures should have been increased slightly for better feedback from play testing and the necessary tweaks/fixes.

It could have been a decent game.

UPDATE: Speaking of matcha...have you ever heard "Witches Brew" (Inspiral Carpets)...there's a live(?) version I love more than the album version. I only ask because, you know, ENGLAND. :)

UPDATE UPDATE: I can't find the specific version of Bitches Brew...it was on an old cassette release...not an album, but like an EP on cassette, this is driving me crazy.
Bitches Brew by miles Davis?  I also have that CD.  It's an amazing Jazz Fusion CD

IMG

EDIT

ok that's it last one.  I'm walking out before I go stale
Something something a little oriental spicy action that's outta this world
IMG

esteban

^ SPICY HOT PARODIUS. I fully endorse. :)

Here, let's compare the Vigilante as DOMESTIC and IMPORT:

IMG 

IMG

NOTE: I would never drink goofy stuff like RAZZBERRY ICE. However, I wouldn't necessarily decline one once I've imbibed a few other beverages.

Digi.k

such dark and moody pics :P

I'd probably drink that smirnoff raspberry although I can imagine it as tasting of medicine.

ToyMachine78

L-ite

/b456eb71a5f594827f9e083892f78fb2.jpg

esteban

Damn, Zero_Gamer, that is perfect. SRSLY.

The Miller Lite works on multiple levels.

The rich, brooding crimson packs a nice visual punch.

Bravo.

esteban

TANGENT: A million years ago, pcefx alum *keranu* took a series of photos that I thought were hilarious and awesome.

It was... "A picnic with PC-FX" and sure enough, the console was climbing on tree branches and sipping soda pop and eating cheese sandwiches.

If *anybody* can find that thread and the photos, I would be grateful. I'm guessing that the photos will be the difficult part.

A FEW YEARS AGO: Joe "JC Penney" Redifer took a photo that I loved...it looked like a picture from a Sears Catalog with a digital watch (tastefully displayed on a plastic stand) and Bloody Wolf.

FINAL THOUGHTS: We are keeping that pcefx legacy alive in this thread. Good work.

DRINK MORE BREW.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 07/09/2017, 11:05 AMTANGENT: A million years ago, pcefx alum *keranu* took a series of photos that I thought were hilarious and awesome.

It was... "A picnic with PC-FX" and sure enough, the console was climbing on tree branches and sipping soda pop and eating cheese sandwiches.

If *anybody* can find that thread and the photos, I would be grateful. I'm guessing that the photos will be the difficult part.

A FEW YEARS AGO: Joe "JC Penney" Redifer took a photo that I loved...it looked like a picture from a Sears Catalog with a digital watch (tastefully displayed on a plastic stand) and Bloody Wolf.

FINAL THOUGHTS: We are keeping that pcefx legacy alive in this thread. Good work.

DRINK MORE BREW.
It looks like the posts for PC-FX picnic still exist on many forums, but the website it links to is no longer available.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!