Raffle: Version 2 Back From The Dead Bloody Wolf Edition

Started by Freeway2, 08/02/2017, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeway2

Although I got this idea from the raffle that brought a Pac-Land back to be enjoyed by some strange creature. When I was a kid one of the games that came with my hand me down TG-16 was Bloody Wolf.  This game would play every once in a while the first month or so.  Well fast forward 25 years and I bought a nice looking copy off of Ebay that was advertised as non-working last week.  It looks like any other game as far as the pins etc.  So starting this morning drop a line here and this Friday night I will raffle it off.  Anyone can enter that has as many posts as me and is not going to flip it working or not.

Come and Get It!!!      Should I cap this at a certain number?  I haven't entered a raffle up here but if I did it would definitely be more exciting if there aren't 3 men and 13 babies.  What do the humanoids want?  Let me know or forever hold your soft-boneless-useless-member.  I want to run it this Sat/Sunday night so.  Discuss
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

esteban

Needless to say, this is a great game with great music.

(1) RIDE A MOTORCYCLE THAT HOPS ON COMMAND.

(2) KNIFE ENEMIES WHO POLITELY PIROUETTE BEFORE BLEEDING.

(3) RIVER RAFTING THE FAMILY WILL ENJOY!

(4) FLAMING: Bloody Wolf has a flamethrower that is very satisfying to use—you can be reckless and use if up quickly (hold down RUN and scream "I'm gonna burn you with my flames!"), or frugal and make it last the entire game (when necessary, rhythmically tap RUN ever so slightly and whisper "Little fly, thy Summer's play, my careless hand has brushed away....")

(5) MUZAK: The music is rather unique in the PCE library and sounds bad-ass. Or it's just damn catchy and infectious.

(6) Data East.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

mitsuman

roflmao

Kudos! +1 TurboKarma to you! No need to add me to the raffle. :D

haightc

If my post count was high enough, I would say put me in.  Sounds like an interesting game

Freeway2

Your in as long as someone can vouch for you being a decent human/alien being.  There's got to be somebody out there either up here, on a Facebook group or maybe your mom. Send me a pm and let me know or at least tell me something.

Freeway2

Just to be clear this is the TG-16 version.

wiseau

Freeway2

Quote from: wiseau on 08/02/2017, 06:08 PMI'll join if you let me.
Your in the snake pit, don't worry there aren't any cobras yet I don't think :)

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Freeway2 on 08/02/2017, 05:36 PMYour in as long as someone can vouch for you being a decent human/alien being.  There's got to be somebody out there either up here, on a Facebook group or maybe your mom. Send me a pm and let me know or at least tell me something.
haightc seems like a decent fellow.  He put together a bitchin' list of chooters for the PC Engine Mini!!  Sales are through the roof!!!  :D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Damon Plus

Sure, I'll try. But because, as interested as I am in the game,  I, m even more curious about which adress would appear in the envelope, you being and alien and all.

Junglemuzak12

Freeway2

I've never done a raffle before so could anyone lead me in the right direction about how I should do this?  Thanks!

turboswimbz

Quote from: Freeway2 on 08/05/2017, 06:17 PMI've never done a raffle before so could anyone lead me in the right direction about how I should do this?  Thanks!
https://www.random.org/lists/
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Freeway2

It's your to take care of now Wiseau.   Make us proud!  Send me a pm so we can touch bases on getting it out your way.

Freeway2

If I don't get a address I guess I'll do this over.

brockmoreno

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Freeway2

Sapicco

No two player simultaneous = fail.  Great game though.