OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

The fact my stomach keeps trying to squeeze every bit of juice out of me...

Michirin9801

Cheap earbuds... It seems that how long they last is inversely proportionate to how well I treat them!
In recent memory I've gone through 3 pairs, the first one lasted a couple of months and then it stopped working, then I got a new one and I started treating it with a little more care than usual, it broke in 1 month, then I got yet another one and was treating it with utmost care, making sure to never bend it even slightly, IT BROKE IN 2 WEEKS!

blueraven

Domino's Pizza. That shit is vile.

At least it was free.

TR0N

Washer being broken,think it's control panel broke  :evil:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

Quote from: Dicer on 08/17/2017, 06:55 PMThe fact my stomach keeps trying to squeeze every bit of juice out of me...
I've developed IBS when I turned 30 and my asshole and stomach are now my enemies, no fun indeed.

wildfruit

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/19/2017, 11:39 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 08/17/2017, 06:55 PMThe fact my stomach keeps trying to squeeze every bit of juice out of me...
I've developed IBS when I turned 30 and my asshole and stomach are now my enemies, no fun indeed.
I feel your pain. Having to wake up an hour early every morning to sit firmly on the throne. Sometimes waking up in the night. Sometimes going from being the river Ganges to boulders all in the same day.

Dicer

I've been shitting shit soup like 6 times a day as of late, not fun at all, and I am due for my 3year butt cam, so hopefully they sort me out.

seieienbu

Internet ads are the worst.  I'm trying to get all this free content but then the assholes making the content have the GALL to make me view ads so that they can be paid for their hard efforts.  So of course I run ad blocker.  But right now it seems to not be working and ads make the internet awful!

Seriously though, I see the reasoning behind ads but some sights have such horrible ads that without ad blocker I wouldn't ever go there.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

TheClash603

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/19/2017, 12:37 PM
I feel your pain. Having to wake up an hour early every morning to sit firmly on the throne. Sometimes waking up in the night. Sometimes going from being the river Ganges to boulders all in the same day.
As much as my 30+ minute shit in the morning sucks, I am glad to see i am not alone.

Brondell Swash 1000 changed my life.

Dicer

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/19/2017, 07:07 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 08/19/2017, 12:37 PM
As much as my 30+ minute shit in the morning sucks, I am glad to see i am not alone.

Brondell Swash 1000 changed my life.

esteban

Shite, I guess I can't complain when a bunch of you sad souls are power-washing the porcelain bowl with hot-acid assjuice (with pulp).

Damn.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

esteban

SuperGrafx

Glitter.

That stuff gets everywhere.  Most decorations and greeting cards come encrusted in glitter and there's no way to avoid getting that crap all over your hands, clothes and desk.

esteban

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 08/22/2017, 09:20 PMGlitter.

That stuff gets everywhere.  Most decorations and greeting cards come encrusted in glitter and there's no way to avoid getting that crap all over your hands, clothes and desk.
It's worse. Some type of glitter acts like "sand" and just make your house crappy. I have abrasions/scrapes on furniture from the damn glitter (I guess I was pressing down to hard when I wiped it up?)

FUCK.

This sucks because glitter is fundamentally awesome. Pizazz. Hearts and sparkles.

Oh well...

TheClash603

My mixed emotions over Gary Glitter.

The man created what may be the definitive song of the millennium, but then he touched a bunch of kids and had to ruin it.

NecroPhile

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 08/22/2017, 09:20 PMGlitter.

That stuff gets everywhere.  Most strippers come encrusted in glitter and there's no way to avoid getting that crap all over your hands, clothes, and lap.
Agreed.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Lol, I had to re-read that a couple times because I didn't realize someone had made the same argument I was going to. 

FUN FACT: Ministers in smaller towns promoted the use of glitter on strippers so men would be less likely to cheat on their marriage since their wives would see the glitter on them and it's near impossible to remove thoroughly. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

ToyMachine78

I hate how some import packages zip through customs, but others seem to languish there for days.

TelcoSurveyor

Bartenders who feel the need to jazz up an old fashioned like some kind of fruit salad.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 08/24/2017, 06:56 PMBartenders who feel the need to jazz up an old fashioned like some kind of fruit salad.
It's not something I request, but I can get behind a cherry in one, too, or an orange peel twist instead of lemon peel twist (not both, though). The giant orange on it though? That's just excessive. It's a drink, not dessert.

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: guest on 08/25/2017, 12:04 AM
Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 08/24/2017, 06:56 PMBartenders who feel the need to jazz up an old fashioned like some kind of fruit salad.
It's not something I request, but I can get behind a cherry in one, too, or an orange peel twist instead of lemon peel twist (not both, though). The giant orange on it though? That's just excessive. It's a drink, not dessert.
This had the cherry and orange peel in addition to muddled cherry and orange. I could barely taste the bourbon.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 08/25/2017, 04:51 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/25/2017, 12:04 AM
This had the cherry and orange peel in addition to muddled cherry and orange. I could barely taste the bourbon.
OK, now we're talking blasphemy.

Psycho Punch

I despise how my phone's glass shattered a little bit after a fall and the replacement LCD thing is $180.

I paid $199 for the phone. I can only find new ones for $250+.

](*,)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Fuck you Oaki and your damn follow quest, this is not why I play Zelda.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Dicer

Let's see.
One piece of paper floating holding me back from assistance until I deal with SSDI
And the fact that I might possibly have early onset Parkinsons...

Other than that I'm fucking PEACHY

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

TelcoSurveyor

The London restaurant I'm at that is out of fish and chips. Seriously!?
I'm the Wind, Baby!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 08/26/2017, 01:18 PMI despise how my phone's glass shattered a little bit after a fall and the replacement LCD thing is $180.

](*,)
update: I dropped it again and the screen has 80% of its surface cracked
I didn't want to buy a new one but it feels like the screen will fall into a million pieces anytime. RIP Nexus 6.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: guest on 09/10/2017, 03:26 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/26/2017, 01:18 PMI despise how my phone's glass shattered a little bit after a fall and the replacement LCD thing is $180.

](*,)
update: I dropped it again and the screen has 80% of its surface cracked
I didn't want to buy a new one but it feels like the screen will fall into a million pieces anytime. RIP Nexus 6.
The screen probably won't fall out all at once. Just a bunch of tiny razor blades in your pocket.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2017, 01:18 PMI despise how my phone's glass shattered a little bit after a fall and the replacement LCD thing is $180.

](*,)
Are you lubing up your phones or something?

Dicer

The fact that some people get assistance pretty much instantly then abuse it, meanwhile I'm jumping through hoops and keep getting stuck...

FUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

Equifax.  I've read so many opinions of what to do, or not do......that I just don't know who to trust on the best coarse of action with that whole mess, so that my wife n' I have at least some protection from us being screwed over by some thieves somewhere down the road.
IMG

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/21/2017, 03:31 AMEquifax.  I've read so many opinions of what to do, or not do......that I just don't know who to trust on the best coarse of action with that whole mess, so that my wife n' I have at least some protection from us being screwed over by some thieves somewhere down the road.
The advice I was given is to freeze your credit and only unfreeze it when you need to finance something then freeze it again.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

NecroPhile

And pay $30 each time you freeze / thaw.  Ain't it grand when the industry makes a profit after fucking up royally?

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/21/2017, 12:37 PMAnd pay $30 each time you freeze / thaw.  Ain't it grand when the industry makes a profit after fucking up royally?
No joke.  Supposedly congress critters are working on legislation now to make it free to freeze/unfreeze.  If anything Equifax should allow people to freeze it for free now if they want to avoid being required to do so. 

NecroPhile

Equifax is waiving their fee through November, but you have to pay at the other two.

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/21/2017, 12:58 PMEquifax is waiving their fee through November, but you have to pay at the other two.
Only through NOV?  WTF, stuff like this is not going to happen immediately, people will have this information to abuse for decades now that it's out there. 

It's not like it's easy to change your name, birthday or SSN. :|

munchiaz

^ reading the Equifax post has made me so annoyed. Fuck them motherfuckers

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: munchiaz on 09/21/2017, 01:56 PM^ reading the Equifax post has made me so annoyed. Fuck them motherfuckers
But by definition their mothers already do!
--DragonmasterDan

munchiaz

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 09/21/2017, 01:57 PM
Quote from: munchiaz on 09/21/2017, 01:56 PM^ reading the Equifax post has made me so annoyed. Fuck them motherfuckers
But by definition their mothers already do!
;)

Dicer

...losing visitation rights to my son because of my "mental health" which I have been working on for months now

:(

munchiaz

Quote from: Dicer on 09/21/2017, 08:56 PM...losing visitation rights to my son because of my "mental health" which I have been working on for months now

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you can figure it out

NecroPhile

Damn, man, that's tough.  I hope you can get that shit straightened out soon.

Dicer

Funny thing is that's all I have been doing, just not enough it seems.

Blah...

NightWolve

Quote from: Dicer on 09/21/2017, 08:56 PM...losing visitation rights to my son because of my "mental health" which I have been working on for months now
Sorry to hear brother... I can think of 2 other members here that went through custody battles, one of them won custody because of his ex-wife's issues, but unfortunately the system is rigged in favor of the mom more times than not. :/

Bloufo

Feminists. You can't reason with them. You can't strangle them.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Bloufo on 09/30/2017, 02:13 PMNintendo Lovers. You can't reason with them. You can't strangle them.
Fixed that for you comrade
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Bloufo on 09/30/2017, 02:13 PMFeminists. You can't reason with them. You can't strangle them.
Get a bigger dick.  Works wonders.

ayooooo
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 10/02/2017, 12:18 PM
Quote from: Bloufo on 09/30/2017, 02:13 PMFeminists. You can't reason with them. You can't strangle them.
Get a bigger dick.  Works wonders.

ayooooo
Is that an invitation?

EvilEvoIX

Terribly sad how easy it is.  I bet they still get those checks though.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.