RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Galaxy Fraulein Yuna FX taikenban

Started by NecroPhile, 09/07/2017, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

These things don't have a proper back insert thingy, so I made my own.

Before:

IMG

After:

IMG

You can also see my translated spines for the other games too.  When I figure out how to make a pdf of Yuna and not have the quality go to complete shit, I'll share with y'all.  :mrgreen:

Okay, I figured it out:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Looks nice!  At least the Yuna sample came with a manual, most MegaCD samples didn't come with jack squat, just a loose disc. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

exodus

that's a fun cover! does she have a pc-fx controller in her hands there? it's tough to tell.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 09/07/2017, 01:12 PMThese things don't have a proper back insert thingy, so I made my own.

Before:

IMG

After:

IMG

You can also see my translated spines for the other games too.  When I figure out how to make a pdf of Yuna and not have the quality go to complete shit, I'll share with y'all.  :mrgreen:
Your picture makes me wonder how many games came in Jewel cases and how many came in clamshells. I only have five games and 40% are clamshells. I suspect most are jewel cases.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

NECRO! I love that.

Very NOICE!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Filler

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 09/07/2017, 09:20 PMYour picture makes me wonder how many games came in Jewel cases and how many came in clamshells. I only have five games and 40% are clamshells. I suspect most are jewel cases.
Should be 28 clamshells.

NecroPhile

28 is what my list says too, so 40% is pretty close to the complete library's ratio (28/63 = 44.4%).

Quote from: exodus on 09/07/2017, 05:50 PMthat's a fun cover! does she have a pc-fx controller in her hands there? it's tough to tell.
Yep, Yuri's holding the PC-FX and Yuna's holding the controller.  :mrgreen:

kazekirifx

Man that looks perfect. I have this disc, but mine just has the open window on the back as it originally did, of course.

NecroPhile

Here's a pdf for y'all to try: http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf

Hopefully it works okay for everyone.  The weird white lines in solid colored areas only show up in acrobat here; if I print it or open the pdf in photoshop elements, they're gone.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2017, 12:51 PMHere's a pdf for y'all to try: http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf

Hopefully it works okay for everyone.  The weird white lines in solid colored areas only show up in acrobat here; if I print it or open the pdf in photoshop elements, they're gone.
Thanks duder, that's awesome!!  Now I just need to get a copy of this... :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

I just bought one yesterday - I'll print out your thing for it!