Cougerzine

Started by Napoli, 09/15/2017, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napoli

There used to be a pretty active group for TurboGrafx fans on AOL in the 90s called Cougerzine. This was probably a year or two before I discovered the Turbo Mailing List. I think it was started by a guy named Jason Hartwick.  I was curious if anyone remembers the group or if maybe Jason was a member of this forum.

ToyMachine78

Damn.... Thought I was going to see hot old bitches.

esteban

Quote from: Napoli on 09/15/2017, 05:52 PMThere used to be a pretty active group for TurboGrafx fans on AOL in the 90s called Cougerzine. This was probably a year or two before I discovered the Turbo Mailing List. I think it was started by a guy named Jason Hartwick.  I was curious if anyone remembers the group or if maybe Jason was a member of this forum.
I WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!!

But....I doubt there even bits and pieces of it saved anywhere....

...also, in the early 90's,I remember asking about TG-16 on the Prodigy Network Forums (my friend had PC and Prodigy). There was some scattered discussion of TG-16, but we mostly spent our time discussing/asking questions about music.

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2017, 08:37 PMDamn.... Thought I was going to see hot old bitches.
Me too. SRSLY.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 09/15/2017, 09:52 PM
Quote from: Napoli on 09/15/2017, 05:52 PMThere used to be a pretty active group for TurboGrafx fans on AOL in the 90s called Cougerzine. This was probably a year or two before I discovered the Turbo Mailing List. I think it was started by a guy named Jason Hartwick.  I was curious if anyone remembers the group or if maybe Jason was a member of this forum.
I WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!!

But....I doubt there even bits and pieces of it saved anywhere....

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2017, 08:37 PMDamn.... Thought I was going to see hot old bitches.
Me too. SRSLY.
Hot old women, or the AOL Turbob group?

Groover

I also expected to see hot old bitches. I also had AOL in the 90s. I don't remember being part of that group I was more interested in hot bitches then.
IMG

NecroPhile

I was expecting balloon lady pics.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

This was not as described

esteban

Quote from: guest
link=msg=505338 date=1505743754
I was expecting balloon lady pics.
Hahahhahhahjajajajjaja!

I thought I saved those photos somewhere... but what would the name of the files be?

Voluptuous Granny?
Lustful Balloon Room?

ClodBusted

Bold & bodacious butts.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/18/2017, 10:09 AMI was expecting balloon lady pics.
Me too. Esteban I know you have every pic posted @ pcefx on file, stop pretending :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/21/2017, 02:04 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/18/2017, 10:09 AMI was expecting balloon lady pics.
Me too. Esteban I know you have every pic posted @ pcefx on file, stop pretending :P
Hahahahahhaha hahahaha

:)

blueraven

Is this real?

I thought someone was posting a link to Cougars in fighting street and I clicked on the post.

Also AOL died.

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 10/07/2017, 07:11 PMIs this real?

I thought someone was posting a link to Cougars in fighting street and I clicked on the post.

Also AOL died.
My imagination still tricks me every time I click on this topic.

blueraven

I believe nobody that Cougerzine existed at this point.

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 10/07/2017, 11:42 PMI believe nobody that Cougerzine existed at this point.
Cougarzine existed, but, as you said, it had nothing to do with...what were we talking about?

I was fantasizing about Cougarzine again.

blueraven

I KNEW this was just an ad for Cougarlyfe

*waits to see images

GohanX

IMG

esteban

Quote from: GohanX on 10/20/2017, 04:51 PM
IMG
In the future, please have the courtesy to label posts "NSFW"...  thank you.

:)

turboswimbz

RIP ladies,

except betty white, 95 and going strong

supercougar
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 09/18/2017, 10:09 AMI was expecting balloon lady pics.
Confession: I still have these photos.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

Heh, I knew you would.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Flare65

Over 50+  Magazine is that way  --->

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ClodBusted

More, please.

Sent from a galaxy far far away using time travel.