OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCE 30th anniversary party in Paris - 2017. 10. 28

Started by shubibiman, 10/31/2017, 07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shubibiman

The French PCE community had a party in Paris last Saturday to commemorate the PCE's 30th anniversary.

The party was held in a museum in Paris, next to the Montmartre area and the only drink we had was champagne of course.

Here are some pics of this event:

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

NecroPhile

Cool looking museum.  I especially like the Nipper oil.

Y'all are heroes (if masochists) for playing multiplayer on an LT like that.  Was it Bomberman '93?

P.S. - Twin LTs!  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ccovell

Wow, looks classy -- and looks like Mr. Redon showed up for the party as well. :)

shubibiman

They were playing Final Match Tennis. And yes, Joseph was there too.

Arkhan Asylum

lol, everyone crowded around that little screen reminds me of playing 4 player splitscreen games on a 13" TV as a kid.

Fun, but never again.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

xcrement5x

Wow this does look like it was a fun time.  I have no idea what that octopus hose thing in picture 4 (with all the what look like champagne bottles on the floor) is though, can someone explain it to me?  Sorry for being a plebe. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

exodus

shubibiman

Quote from: guest on 10/31/2017, 12:41 PMWow this does look like it was a fun time.  I have no idea what that octopus hose thing in picture 4 (with all the what look like champagne bottles on the floor) is though, can someone explain it to me?  Sorry for being a plebe. 
The party took place at the Phonograph museum.

These actually are earphones from the beginning of the 20th century, they're plugged into a phonograph. Some people would buy a phonograph and go from fair to fair. It was used as a kind of amusement machine: people had to pay to listen to the music burnt into the roll. Several persons could listen to the music at the same time, that's why there are several earphones.

The guy you see playing the piano is the best french caravan mode player. He played some PCE tunes on the piano (Final Soldier, Jackie Chan, Aldynes, etc.). How classy is that?

shubibiman

xcrement5x

Quote from: shubibiman on 11/01/2017, 04:21 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/31/2017, 12:41 PMWow this does look like it was a fun time.  I have no idea what that octopus hose thing in picture 4 (with all the what look like champagne bottles on the floor) is though, can someone explain it to me?  Sorry for being a plebe. 
The party took place at the Phonograph museum.

These actually are earphones from the beginning of the 20th century, they're plugged into a phonograph. Some people would buy a phonograph and go from fair to fair. It was used as a kind of amusement machine: people had to pay to listen to the music burnt into the roll. Several persons could listen to the music at the same time, that's why there are several earphones.

The guy you see playing the piano is the best french caravan mode player. He played some PCE tunes on the piano (Final Soldier, Jackie Chan, Aldynes, etc.). How classy is that?
Thanks for the clarification!  I never would have guessed what that was at first glance, makes sense in a phonograph museum though :)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jtucci31

I'm not sure you could get any more classy/badass than playing on an LT in a phonograph museum in Paris

shubibiman

How about playing some PCE tunes on a grand piano?  8)

NecroPhile

Classy indeed.  I bet you were even wearing a monocle.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Of course! And I was wearing a beret and had a baguette under my arm  :mrgreen:

Le French  :lol:

Ex_Mosquito

Hah that's amazing? Caravan player you say, Is that Luciole playing the Piano then?

esteban

Magnificent .

Absolutely magnificent.

:)

Thanks for sharing the videos/photos.

MOAR...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

shubibiman

Quote from: Ex_Mosquito on 11/09/2017, 07:18 AMHah that's amazing? Caravan player you say, Is that Luciole playing the Piano then?
No, the guy playing the piano is Laucops. He's the best caravan player outside of Japan I think.

Opethian

IMG