12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Retro-bit Street Fighter II Ryu Dual Link Controller for the SNES & PC/Mac

Started by KnightWarrior, 11/21/2017, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

KnightWarrior

This is my latest Video before I go to my brothers for thanksgiving

KnightWarrior


esteban

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 12/17/2017, 12:57 AMNo one, It's a Great Controller
I watched your video last week when I was catching up on posts from pcefx.

I am pretty rough with my pads/controllers and I hope the build quality would be able to handle my "wear and tear" style of playing.

I bought a similar sort of controller over the summer, but from a different company (8bitdo Famicom-inspired controller). —hopefully, during XMAS break, it will survive.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG